Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cancun Land Cruise April 23 - 30th, 2016

Cancun Land Cruise April 23 - 30th, 2016

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    THANK YOU David!!!

awww, wouldn´t that be nice!

indeed.

Another thing for the wishlist... (wishlist=Vortex)

Looks like a dream resort place, and with Abe there it will be magical I'm sure...

Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    Another thing for the wishlist... (wishlist=Vortex)

Looks like a dream resort place, and with Abe there it will be magical I'm sure...
    The last LandCruise was held in a resort that was part of this same company. That resort was just beautiful and luxurious, with wonderful (and varied) facilities, to serve so many different desires. Not only were the facilities so great but the people who worked there were so friendly, gracious and eager to help us extract from this beautiful place the most delicious experience we wanted for ourselves. It really was lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    The last LandCruise was held in a resort that was part of this same company. That resort was just beautiful and luxurious, with wonderful (and varied) facilities, to serve so many different desires. Not only were the facilities so great but the people who worked there were so friendly, gracious and eager to help us extract from this beautiful place the most delicious experience we wanted for ourselves. It really was lovely.
    And it would fit nicely with my dreams of seeing Esther do her thing live... Wish i could go!

Hi All, I'm signed up for this landcruise and would love meeting a life long friend, like minded thinker, roommate for the week. I have signed up for a sunrise, ocean view. Any one out there looking for a LOA, no snoring, female roomate I will also be in Seattle for the seminar on July 11, 2015. We could physically meet up there thanks so much, sheila s

Welcome to the Forum, shesipi!

Just to let you know that LifeJourneys has a room-mate match service, so you may want to check with them. They're going to have to make the arrangements for your room-mate anyway. (There were a few people on the 2014 LandCruise--at a resort run by this same [excellent, IMHO] company--who thought, since they had paid for double-occupancy any way, they'd just bring a friend along, but doing so created some red-tape for them during their stays.)

Have fun!

Thanks for all the information...I've actually done all that.., and LJ told me if I found my own roommate just to let them know and they would plug them in with me. I have two friends thinking about it, but the aren't Loa people which is okay, just don't want to wait to the last moment to find a fun roommate..and if I could meet up with a LOA person in seattle..getting aquainted that early on would just be the best Having Fun, Sheila