Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: Abe´s take on "Materialism" and "Ego"

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Your work is to laugh more, and play more, and cruise more, and bask more, and meditate more. Your work is to go to the beach more, dangle your feet in the bay more. Your work is to do the things that soothe you into alignment more.

You've done "the work" that has put it into vibrational escrow! "The work" of your life has been happening all along.

Abe

Why do people not let in the possibility for more ease?
    (Become the lazy person that you DESERVE to be!!)

Do you know why most people do not let in the possibility for more ease?(...)

It's because the lack of ease is serving you, in some way.

"I'm getting marks on the chart.
    I'm diligent and brilliant.
    I'm more worthy, because I do more."

-There is a lot of that! Esther has really come to terms about a lot of that! She was sort of born into an environment, where people just did stuff. And the more they did, the more they were praised for what they did. So she just learned to stand on her head in so many ways- because, praise feels soooo good. Until she got a whiff of what her InnerBeing flows-

-and praise from humans who are trying to get you to work hard, is NOTHING like IB's appreciation for your ease!!

-Stick with Abraham!
    We'll turn you into the lazy people that you DESERVE to be!

03/25/2017 in Orlando

Humility is Bogus...?

HS:
    Earlier you said, "Humility is Bogus". Which I get.

Abe:
    It's another one of this flawed premises.

You've been training yourself to be humble, not realizing that it was a way of diminishing your own feeling of value!

from the clip Abraham Hicks. Ego and humility

When you humble yourself, you diminish your connection with the resources of Source.

And it is not that far from a vibration of victimhood, really.

Abe

Esther has shingles-
    but Abraham has not. That is worth thinking about!

In the last several days as the shingles begin to subside some, Esther noticed something quite incredible. because she thought:

"I've been sitting through this weeks of mostly being uncomfortable in my skin. But during the Abraham-Now broadcast, I had NOT an awareness of that discomfort, that was so chronic and steady most of the time, day and night!" And she thought:

"It's SO interesting. It's the same body, and it's the same shingles, and it's the same blisters on the skin, it's the same nerve-endings. But when Abraham is flowing through me, Abrahams mind HAS ME. And when *I* am flowing through me, I MIGHT be in sync with Abraham, or maybe not.

And since these shingles showed up- THEY'VE been on my MIND! Not on Abrahams mind, but on my mind!"

And Esther thought "That REALLY is worth thinking about!..." Now, she accepts- and you, most likely, do, too, that her Abraham Experience is quiet extraordinary in that she has come into vibrational alignment with us, and her expectation is such that- through alllll the many years of vibrational trending with us, that she can release her perspective easily, and trend with the perspective and frequency of us!

But really, it's the SAME body, just with a different emphasis.
    Her IB, and the gang that hangs out with her IB- that's what Abraham is!- is focused upon SOLUTIONS. Not focused upon problems.

That's why we say to you, that source-energy, and your IB, has COMPASSION for where you are! NOT empathy or sympathy.

We do NOT focus upon your hurt, your pain, your anguish, your grief- we focus upon the desire that you now hold, as a RESULT of those experiences.

And so, Esther decided to really give this some of her attention. And she noticed, that every now and again, through something that she received on her phone, or something that came in an email, or something that she heard on television- or a thought that was moving randomly through her UNFOCUSED, UNFILTERED mind- she would feel physical discomfort happening at a more acute level.

And she would say: "Ahhh, enough already!! This has been weeks! I am so DONE with THIS!!!" -at which point the discomfort would accentuate, to the point that she was wondering almost what to do-

"How can I stay in my body???"

But now she has this new thoughts about, it IS her body- but she has the ability to FOCUS in this body, at this body, through this body- from DIFFERENT vibrational vantagepoints! From the UPPER half of the emotional scale! OR the lower half of the emotional scale. And she began to notice pointedly, that

the increase in discomfort
    was happening mostly in her own complaining about something, or in her listening to somebody else complaining about something. Even STRANGERS complaining about things! -Or her concern about world-events!

It was EXTRAORDINARY to her, to begin to notice, that she could hold herself for minutes in time in COMFORT, just with the focus of her mind! And every now and then, her mind would go off on a tangent, off on a trend- off on a trend that she hasn't time to do anything about, and then...!(...) We want you to feel the power of your focus. We said to Esther, when she asked her first questions about this shingles-mania that is going on in her body, and bubbling up to the surface:

There where plenty of underlying trending thoughts of emotional discomfort, before it ever came to a physical manifestation. And the fact that you are willing to endure the discomfort rather than do something about it, by reaching for a better feeling thought, is what we have always meant when we say:

You've got some negative vibration going on. That's what your point of attraction is. And you don't do something about it- IT WILL GET BIGGER! And then Esther understood so clearly, by even taking it to a further extent:

The actual PHYSICAL discomfort is controllable with her thought!

The actual physical comfort- just like the emotional discomfort! Is controllable with thought. But of course, it all depends upon how you are trending. You've been trending that way, because you've grown accustomed to that same negative emotion. -"It's just the way life is, this days." -"It's just what life is, during the pandemic." -"It's just something I put up with!"

Friends, we don't think it's a good idea to put up with negative emotions! And we think it's a really good idea to have so many goals, and so many intentions in place, that anything that's in the way sticks out like a soar thumb and you RECOGNIZE IT as a trend, that is not serving you.

You can focus yourself into better and better feeling emotions- and into better and better feeling manifestation, too!

2021, from the clip: Abraham Hicks what exactly is a thought?

We are not trying to distract you from the real-life-stuff!
    We're not trying to get you to not want the car or the tactile things.
    Or the lover, or the touch.

We're not wanting to take you away from that, because, in fact -THIS is the leading edge of all of that manifestation! This WONDERFUL life in which you live, which WE ALL ARE!

You came as spiritual beings into a world, that will show itself to you in the fullest of spiritual sense through the physical tactile things that you find delicious around you!

Washington opening 2011