Thread: I have two opposite vibrations at the time

I have two opposite vibrations at the time

I am very curious about something that is happening to me quite regularly and want to here your opinion and maybe an advice.

I found my way of entering the Vortex it's fun and I love it. The thing is...not all of me enters the Vortex, in other words, there is one part of me that Vortex spits out very quickly but the rest of me, so to speak, is undeniably still there.

The troubling part of me is the female part of me. I lived a lot of violence as a woman and struggle with terrible physical symptoms. I am working very hard to overcome all that and it works. But it feels like it lives a separate life from another parts of me. When I feel real bliss that part of me still hurts and wants my attention. And then I am there with her going up the emotional scale which hardly goes further from blame.

I am going slow taking one (small) step at the time because it cannot stand any momentum anything fast moving and that is understandable.
    What do you think about all this ? I am obviously vibrating at two different levels at the time. Any suggestions are welcome.

Banned
    Well, I think that you should enjoy your vortex time as much as possible. And thats going to help. And then when it comes to the female part of you, well, when you are in blame, say, Good job! Better blame than shame. And then really feel as if you are supporting and comforting that part of you. And don't let it take the rest of you ootv. Understand that every subject does not have to improve at the same time. As long as you keep doing what you've been doing, and you don't make your female part "wrong" for not being itv, then you will keep feeling better.

I'd say look at the EGS in order to see what changes your "female" side will go through as you feel better. So then you wont be surprised nor will you judge it as wrong. And anyway, as long as you stay on your own team and don't judge yourself, just encourage yourself, I think you'll find all of you including female part feeling better.

Even the past will look different as you feel better. But you don't have to go back there and figure it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lidija View Post
    I am very curious about something that is happening to me quite regularly and want to here your opinion and maybe an advice.

I found my way of entering the Vortex it's fun and I love it. The thing is...not all of me enters the Vortex, in other words, there is one part of me that Vortex spits out very quickly but the rest of me, so to speak, is undeniably still there.
    Abraham would say that differently. They would say, "There are subjects that are easy for me to get ITV with and there are subjects which aren't." "All" of you is ITV. In fact, that's what ITV means: it's when you meets You. It's just when you shift your focus to these other subjects, then the Vortex spits you out. When it spits you out, the only part of You that stays ITV is your IB, because your IB never leaves your Vortex.

The troubling part of me is the female part of me. I lived a lot of violence as a woman and struggle with terrible physical symptoms. I am working very hard to overcome all that and it works. But it feels like it lives a separate life from another parts of me.
    Only because you have practised a "separate" story and I'm sure you've done so for your own (at the time) very good reasons. But what you're telling us now is that you have very good reasons for wanting to practise a different story. I can understand that because your old story isn't accurate and you give your power away when you tell that story.

So, what story would you like to tell and practise now?

When I feel real bliss that part of me still hurts and wants my attention.
    I know it seems like that's the case but you can only offer one vibration at a time. Now you may offer them very quickly and that's what Abraham call "the wobble" or "split energy." Now, I don't know what you're feeling. Only you can know for sure. But if you're looking at any aspect of yourself as hurting, then that's a gap that you can close using these teachings.

And then I am there with her going up the emotional scale which hardly goes further from blame.
    When someone is getting stalled out doing Process #22, it's usually because of one of two things:

• They are trying to move up the Scale faster or in bigger steps than their vibration is moving and/or
    • They are doing the Process to "fix" a problem (like heal a hurt) rather than to feel better

Only you know what you're doing vibrationally when you do your Process (because only you know how you are feeling) but now you know what to look out for.

I am going slow taking one (small) step at the time because it cannot stand any momentum anything fast moving and that is understandable.
    Again, I can't tell for sure what you're doing but this sounds to me like you're not feeling relief in your "(small) steps," which means you're not shifting your vibration, which would explain why you're getting stalled out and you continue to cycle back and forth in doing this Process. I would suggest that you take even smaller "steps" and pay closer attention to how you feel and not take the next "step" until you feel and milk the relief from the previous "step."

Quote Originally Posted by Gaily View Post
    Well, I think that you should enjoy your vortex time as much as possible. And thats going to help. And then when it comes to the female part of you, well, when you are in blame, say, Good job! Better blame than shame. And then really feel as if you are supporting and comforting that part of you. And don't let it take the rest of you ootv. Understand that every subject does not have to improve at the same time. As long as you keep doing what you've been doing, and you don't make your female part "wrong" for not being itv, then you will keep feeling better.

I'd say look at the EGS in order to see what changes your "female" side will go through as you feel better. So then you wont be surprised nor will you judge it as wrong. And anyway, as long as you stay on your own team and don't judge yourself, just encourage yourself, I think you'll find all of you including female part feeling better.

Even the past will look different as you feel better. But you don't have to go back there and figure it all out.
    Hi Gaily

I can feel that you really understand me... thanks for that
    It was a bad idea to quit my Vortex in order to go and "rescue her". For some reason I always think that I absolutely must go through the emotional scale deliberately but it is not the case, other processes work perfectly and I always thought that I have to "put her first". My EGS is showing me tremendous changes in her perception in the last two years , so I should definitely continue doing what works for me. It is logical but we need to hear it 38756639 times before it really clicks. It clicked now you are in a good place thank you so much! She was in the Vortex with me today for a while
    Last edited by Lidija; 06-18-2015 at 05:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned
    Hi Gaily

I can feel that you really understand me... thanks for that
    It was a bad idea to quit my Vortex in order to go and "rescue her". For some reason I always think that I absolutely must go through the emotional scale deliberately but it is not the case, other processes work perfectly and I always thought that I have to "put her first". My EGS is showing me tremendous changes in her perception in the last two years , so I should definitely continue doing what works for me. It is logical but we need to hear it 38756639 times before it really clicks. It clicked now you are in a good place thank you so much! She was in the Vortex with me today for a while
    Your welcome. And thanks, and I am so glad to read this, its really great.