Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: My New World

My New World

This is the new rich. My rich takes the best and leaves the rest. There are many aspects to richness that I enjoy. For instance, we all know what itís like to be famous. Weíve all been, at some point, a big fish in a small pond even if itís only within the family.

In this sense it is to be known, and space made for you, without your actual presence being required.

It is as if a herald went out ahead of you foretelling of your birth.

There are multiple types of fame from which to pick and choose. There is a level of public recognition that engenders ease and smooths the path but there are new ways to receive this, the VIP treatment.

With what we know, ease and respect and good treatment are vibrationally ours. It doesnít require fame or riches.

It has always been true that most often the truly powerful are known by the few. Those whose time is taken up with public attention have less power to wield.

There is an optimum fame, a level that provides ease and fun.

The new fame, like the new rich, is chosen vibrationally.

Welcome to my new world!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I LIKE this! thanks for your word, focus and energy, Leonie!

Perfectly filling my Grid

POE
    This is the time of our grids filling in.
    This is the new you and me.

This is the new world.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Totally agreed!

IMAGINE whatīs coming... or better: FEEEL it...

There’s been some relationships I’ve been putting off. With everything else going on it always seemed enough to leave them on the back burner knowing that Source was on it and eventually it’d work out wonderfully.

Now in my new world, it’s time. Why wait?

I already have a new respect for this opportunity. I’m showing my rich side. I’m intriguing and interesting and brightly coloured. I’m a hidden treasure suddenly revealed. There is more to me than meets the eye. I have new and different and very current ideas. There is a tantalising aura, a genuine light, a layered perspective. A distinctiveness.

In my new world I don’t have to be anything other than myself. This world draws others to me in ways that work for them and for me. All is well in this world.

This is my world of more options. What once seemed to be overloading is now easy and swift. My options increase. Opportunities open up that suit me perfectly.

In my new world more is easy. In my new world more is stable. In my new world more is swift.

In my new world itís a brand-new day. Today I realised a biggie. In my new world the timing is all about me! I could continue to see the timing as something outside my control although Iím OK with it OR I can see it as mine to decree.

I see that Iím in charge. I want the timing to be special and easy at the same time. I am happy all the steps along the way and its every increasing perfection, culminates in a feeling of such deep rightness that Iím ecstatic and stable simultaneously.

This timing aspect is the most deliberate. The vortex includes satisfying timing. Each time it feels less convenient a new timing occurs that lifts it to a greater and better success. Inconvenience is replaced with an even better timing. Each disappointment ensures that it is inevitably timely.

This is my time.

Synchronicity is supreme timeliness or timelessness, and, in addition to my new vibrational attributes, astuteness and lucidity, herald my new world order.

I’m excited by these, they’re different for me. I’m feeling the future fun and good times from enjoying their display. I’m in this state of happy anticipation.

I’m looking forward and anticipating conversations describing the bliss, how my days started differently with perfect timing, how abundantly astute I was and how easily my vibration conveys exactly what is needed.

Vibrational lucidity. I’ve noticed how increasingly my conversations, my writing, my words are effective beyond the obvious.

This is my new world and we’re all in it together.

"My words are effective beyond the obvious."

I like that, Leonie!

sunlover you know it is true of you as well!!