Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: My New World

i also like Leonie that new is no longer new....i also want to say :in my new world it means in my current world,in my already achieved world everything is no longer new but old-known,achieved and so normal as my normal expected reality...wonderful reality...cuz wonderful means normal and natural...

Yes cuddly! For me fresh' is the new new! I started using fresh to align with this new Im receiving and its great because usually it is the new/old i.e. a freshened or refreshed version of what-is. But so much fresh is happening that Id forgotten so thanks for the reminder!~

Just the change of writing fresh instead of new reminds me how different this current Energy alignment is.

to my fresh new world!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    Yes cuddly! For me fresh' is the new new! I started using fresh to align with this new Im receiving and its great because usually it is the new/old i.e. a freshened or refreshed version of what-is. But so much fresh is happening that Id forgotten so thanks for the reminder!~

Just the change of writing fresh instead of new reminds me how different this current Energy alignment is.

to my fresh new world!
    What better colour than green to represent fresh and alive! This old post from 4th Feb 2016 is still fresh to me.

I am loving the worldview expressed in my previous/old posts on this thread. I love the concept of new world order. It still ties in to my now today Aug 21 2016.

I love that fresh, new and alive are really saying thriving. Ive been celebrating the idea that my family and household is thriving. It came to me as a new idea recently but has settled in so well that it now feels natural. I would have separated it into the thriving and the not so much but now I apply it generally.

And now I apply it to my friends and my friendships. My friends are thriving. All of them. Again they always were but now it feels better, new and improved. Most importantly for me I feel that my friendships are alive and well. They are thriving too.

It is amazing and wonderful to have a group of people who have known me for over 2o0 years. Oh I typed 200! Thank you universe for looking after this for me. Thank you for ironing out the occasional kink. Thank you for the reminder that the wonderful lives they lead are mine too. Thank you for letting me enjoy them. Thank you for this inclusion. Thank you for my fabulous friend who enabled this. Thank you for the way they show me they care.

I loved and enjoyed, celebrated and appreciated them with my IBs eyes. They are the best.

I know some work at friendships. I instead took the Abraham path. I know others who work at their health. I again took the Abraham path. I could go on. I wondered for a while if this would separate me from the world instead I find that it brings the world to me in loving and uplifting ways.

I love and adore my worldview. I have spectacular scenery to admire, views to share and fabulous encounters to relate. What a pleasure it is!

This is the perfect time to celebrate the new. This world is different, changed, better. The momentum for change is on my side. This is a new era unfolding. This is healing energy, bringing together the formerly separated strands of worthiness into one, i.e. wellbeing is OK under these approved circumstances but not under those disallowed conditions etc.

There is a worthiness that is building around my many physical aspects. It is its own momentum. I recognise the value of this attribute now when it had seemed lessened. I have enjoyed the rebuilding of other aspects of my self worth through normal natural step 5 processes. It is fun to be me in this.

My new and different thinking becomes evident. My stronger feelings of entitlement are familiar. It is a momentum that I recognise. It is one that I’m appreciating now. This clarity brings a feeling of ownership of this vibration. A vibration that I’ve utilised before but considered less worthy. So much fun to realise that this represents my feelings of self worthiness. And now I have the clarity to develop it further, in new, more substantial ways.

This is a new unconditional perspective. My worthiness does not depend upon the circumstances. Just as my happiness does not depend upon circumstances. There is a difference between situational self esteem and internal self esteem. One requires me to earn it, the other requires me to allow or simply recognise it.

Raised in an era when self confidence in a girl child was almost shaming, it is hard not to associate self worth with aspects of approval or achievement. Worthiness was given (approval) or earned (achieved).

That is not the world I live in now, not to say that these issues don’t still exist. However I am enjoying this new awareness of forces outside the opinions of others that are the true centres of power.

My new sense of entitlement is feeling better, stronger, inevitable. The world does everything to support it. I want both. I want the world to be good to me and to you also.

I have lately been enamoured of the idea of vortex rings. It was something I heard somewhere and it took. It seems to me to be like the spinning disc idea combined with the vortex. For every desire there are many layers of creation interrelated. A pure desire is easier to manifest however our vortex is never complete and on its way to ever better. Gradually those extras layers of vortex are incorporated into vortex rings.

This is the very new in this new world. It is a new era of well wishes for all while embracing the power to be oneself. It is the best of individualism combined with the best of our connectedness. It has had many evolutions but in this time-space reality there is the technology, abundance and knowing to manifest truly remarkable examples of collective wellbeing through the individual.

This is a remarkable era and I am delighted to ride the wave.
    Last edited by Leonie; 11-13-2016 at 06:33 PM.

I just love my words from the last post here. I write them then leave them alone for a time until I will benefit most by re-reading them at the right times.

This is my new world. My here and now. I've made it to the other side. While I focused my attention and energies into an outside purpose, I knew I wanted to take time to myself to 'spend' my vibrational currency on my own agenda at least for a while. From the first moment of this me time beginning, my world was new. Without efforting I had immediate evidence, and as I reconciled my 2 seemingly divergent directions, more and more was revealed.

It is a reconciliation. And when I focus on one I allow the other as well. So rather than having to start at a 'beginning' point or rather where I'd left off from my specific focus over the last few days, my new 'status' on my personal path, has arrived for my enjoyment. I am revelling in my knowing that I have received what I wanted. My work-in-progressss report is awesome. (Ooh I'm going to leave 'progressss' just that way. To me this is NP endorsing what I am saying!)

Tense relationships have reverted and improved to a sweetness and even better appreciation than was predominate before. I am reconciled and clearer. I have new 'rules' in my work which allow me to better honour Who I Am. An in-the-shadows 'sponsor' who is an admirer and steadfast supporter has declared his willingness and capacity to propel me in my new direction which I had thought stalled but instead has been moving along very nicely thank you.

Things have improved on the home front as some domestic projects take shape. I feel a new vibrational influence in some of the chores and interactions.

I have a new vibrational stance that affects my physicality, meditation and masterminding.

Perhaps I have that the wrong way round. My masterminding has resulted in a new vibrational stance that enables my different physical reality and also enhances my meditating practice.

There is a coming together in my mind of the strands of various energies within me, into a clear awesome purposeful path.

Not least of this new mastermind influence is the presence of Abraham in their 2017 workshops where the vibration is so clear and the examples and hot seaters so directed and specific that I hear their guidance for me precisely. I know when to take on board and when to leave alone, what they are saying.

This has been a period of strong momentum and trust. Now the trust is paying off. This is gold.

There is a difference in my new world. I am ready to re-embrace what I once knew about myself. I am ready to be ready to be readier.

I have active NP partners who are managing my assets and revealing them as beneficial. I am aligning with the new aspects of my old ways. I am readier than before.

I remember my innate luckiness, loyalty, passion, intensity, love, achievement, success, support, charm, receptivity, intuitiveness, perception, attraction, worthiness.

I stand on a platform of great substance. I am substantial. I have substance.

Starting over from this new world and self view means the universe is on my side and Im flooded with abundance.

I gave someone a small gift yesterday and their delight was magnificent. I was spot on. Thanks Source. This is noticeable to me in many things, the rightness, suitability, applicability. The satisfaction factor from this is high.

My new world view is that I am a star amongst many yet in my world of course I am the sun and the moon.

My new world view is one where I am supported and facilitated. The universe is on my side. I enjoy the leverage of the mastermind.

This is my new world. This is new me. I am in receptive mode. I feel the sunshine, the dew, the blooming, the abundance. Hello world.

I am getting ready to be ready to be ready. This is the new starting over...

This is my new world. This is new me. I am in receptive mode. I feel the sunshine, the dew, the blooming, the abundance. Hello world.

I am getting ready to be ready to be ready. This is the new starting over...

this feels so good Leonie...
    I love that new world that is inside us
    and the reflection outside
    the mirror

thank you for this wonderful prescious thread
    for your visions of beauty and bliss
    for the love that I feel in your words

love Venus

Thank you morning star, the blessing is in the receiving, and I receive you. How bright you shine. This forum is a treasure of co creation and deeply rich. It feels like the adventure is just beginning and yet is as old as forever.