Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My New World

Iíve had a new situation arise. It makes me realise that my world is new. I havenít had to deal with something from this position. Iím asking the Mastermind to handle it.

Sometimes vibration is all I have to offer. Yet my MM vibration is mighty. If words are mightier than the sword what is vibration but a powerhouse.

Thereís been a tipping point and instead of noticing the new, my world has become new. The balance of my life has changed towards the new.

Iím enjoying my new lucidity. Iím enjoying my new role. Iím enjoying feeling my way into a new future. Iím enjoying my new world.

Iím enjoying ageing.

In my new world I enjoy ageing. I enjoy the accumulation of a new world view. I enjoy the increased clarity around my journey.

Perspective changes as I age. I feel differently. I have experience that fine tunes my vibration. The joy of a long life is to manifest the best of my life thoughts or thinking.

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

I read this once yet I doubt that I would now. Many books that I once loved I now feel indifferent toward. I have outgrown many but I remember the love. I feel joy at the feelings evoked from certain books. I can see that books arenít always the best teachers. Experience is.

What wealth lies in our experiences over a lifetime. It is as if I spent my life polishing and polishing, getting the lustre as high as it can go.

That wealth comes into the world with us of course.

We arrive wealthy and we die wealthier.

Without trying we accumulate wealth. We distribute wealth. We receive wealth. We appreciate wealth.

Wealth creation works.

Iím enjoying my new world thought. As I journey through my life I have the opportunity to change into something different. A mature woman is potentially something incredible. There is a power from knowing. Maturity often brings knowing. This is not naive but astute.

This is an unusual role for women. Perhaps only permitted in matriarchs or queens. Big responsibility.

Yet age allows this.

Concentrating power not through others but independently.

When I was young it was generally accepted that an ageing man grew more sophisticated and powerful.

This is rarely talked about anymore. Perhaps this is part of the youth culture enjoyed now but also it is because attractive maturity is no longer the sole domain of men.

There have always been tales of powerful women who are destructive and mean. Scary stories warning children against women who are in positions of power over them to be careful. It isnít surprising considering the huge importance of women when we are most vulnerable, as children.

Yet, as we age, there is a real opportunity to become something bolder.

We can receive our new life energy, a life surge at any age of course. However certain roles and requirements of living lock us into Ďcontractsí in a sense, of perceived and real responsibility.

Letting go of that brings a realisation of difference and magnificent potential.

It is so exciting to have dreams of realising potential at an older age.

We live longer lives that would be twice the length of most previous generations. It makes sense to extend our opportunities into these extra years.

This is my new world. A world of opportunity and fresh new adventures, a new expression of who I am.

My new world is so beautiful it fills me up and I see my alignment in manifested reality. Recently Iíve seen parallel lines appearing in the night, lit by the moon. I saw aligned moons. I sat at the apex of a lake and the water rippled towards me in perfectly formed straight lines. While I watched at the waterís edge a van arrived loaded with floral arrangements and greenery. They set up for a wedding with a 180 degree water view as a background.

The weather is beautiful and warm, a perfect winterís day. This is the best day of the week. Saturdayís are wonderful. There is a bounty so huge in easy reach of me. I am beyond blessed.

This is my what-is.

My what-is is huge.

This is my wealth manifested.

This is the common wealth.

Iím feeling my new world all around. It feels like a surprise that these new aspects have arrived, have manifested so cleanly.

Yet I know they were there all along. I feel rewarded and validated and appreciated all at once. I celebrate this new.

I have been celebrating the new and different for some time now. This threadís emphasis is on the manifested new in my world. The same as BOC is now about manifested receiving. Receiving that is physical. Receiving that meets the eye.

A favourite beach is unrecognisable with fenced off areas and construction work. Yet it will be more beautiful and accessible at the completion of this work. It will be better. All the work is simply to upgrade it.

My new work is actively upgrading. My new work is letting the manifestations match my vortex. My new alignment is putting my world together.

This is powerful creative work. This is receiving. This is in the fullness of time.

I am seeing the fullness, the power, the presence, the effect.

This is a mystery unfolding. This is a story reaching its climax. This is fruition.

I am ripe.

In my new world Iím forging ahead. I know now why vibrational astuteness is necessary. When Iím following through on inspired ideas and opportunities I sometimes donít go ahead because my now is so satisfying and I donít see the better in front of me.

I realise that some of the many new opportunities and directions for my improved well-being are ones that Iíve had before over the past 2 years and I have squandered them. I didnít follow through or did and then gave away the advantage.

However Iím not at all despondent about it. I wasnít as ready then as I now am for this to manifest and in an even better, more satisfying way.

My vibrational astuteness means now I recognise whatís happening, both the benefits of going in this new inspired direction and also my doubt for what it is, simply a lower vibration that is not receiving the inspiration at the time.

I recognise and remember the inspiration. I recognise and soothe the doubt. I feel my way forward, towards my new world.

The old or what-is, whether people or opportunities, can sometimes seem better than forging ahead on the new path. It isnít always a head long rush to the new. When the old is good I sometimes want to hold on. Itís OK. My vortex is looking after all that.

Weighing up the situation means letting the old fall away if thatís for the best. My vibrational astuteness lets me see much more clearly and allows me to let go more easily.

Vibrational astuteness is a new level of clarity.

I appreciate that Iím valuable in my world. I appreciate that I have manifested this with panache. Iím invaluable. Iím the cornerstone and secret ingredient. Iím the vortex.

Iím feeling better in my extraordinary world. I celebrate the common wealth. My wealthy world. How sometimes it is hidden and then when itís revealed it seems unreal as though it has just been created for me.

The depths of these laws are enlivening my passion for life. There is vibratory red carpet which I walk. There is positive attention and cheering from my NP coterie which keeps on growing bigger it seems to me every day.

There is a new influence surrounding me, because of me. Iím the billionaire influence. Iím the loving watcher who wishes well.

This world is a better place because of me.

I walk a straight line, aligned and delicious. My alignment is delicious. Iím feeling delicious.

It may appear all over the place, or not, to others but to me it is well lit and easy, and straight ahead.

I wonder at the ease and the well practiced nature of this new world. Itís a new-old world. Itís new yet itís based on the old so itís comfortable and solid, reliable and familiar. At the same time it has that delicious essence of adventure and taste of daring.

Everything that happens is a sold brick in my world. It is a part of the stability. It imparts stability. There is never a wrong step.

Iím the best friend, the godmother, the great aunt, the reliable witness, the positive tone.

Iím finding my rhythm, my joyful place. My new world is light hearted and sometimes I float through it.

I float my boat on this magic lake. I wash away any residual unwanted. Itís gone and itís not returning.

My new world is one of magical realism. The magic is real. I have a rich environment in which to employ my skills and abilities to my heartís content.

My heart is content. My world is new. There is more to find in this magic kingdom.

The revelations continue.

The astuteness allows, enables, me to look at the received idea/manifestation and assess it from the comfort of a happy what-is.

No need to rush because it wonít feel like rushing if it is right because then Iíll be aligned and it will feel like perfect flow.

Vibrational astuteness is the extra layer of comfort as I go into a new direction from my solid base of alignment.

This is another level of feeling my way. With each choice or each decision assessing how I feel before making my choice and then moving ahead.

Sometimes before when my initial excitement was high, I could build up momentum in an unwanted direction, without realising it.

This is why I love vibrational astuteness. The vibrational excitement builds with each confirmation of this way, this way, this way!

There are no sudden closed doors or more than temporary disappointment. Each sign indicating the way, creates an expectation that is not easily shaken. When all the signs are positive, a glitch is just a glitch not a disaster.

When you know that this path always works out then any faltering step is just a laugh. Not to be taken seriously.

I was walking today and a dog started barking aggressively at me from behind a fence. I laughed to myself saying ínot a chanceí, meaning, youíre nuts if you think that bark is gonna scare me, big fella!~ This is because for the last 4 years Iíve dealt with 5 different dogs from my former position of timid novice when it comes to dogs, to now, when I donít scare easily. But most of all itís because my connection to NP is so strong that I leave it to them to handle the dogs.

I have dealt with many situations over recent years from a position of strength thanks to Abraham that would have floored many and I can say with sincere belief Ďnot a chanceí to the typical response of fear. There is nothing that is genuinely scary in my new world.

Well, maybe a crocodile or a mountain lion.