Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: My New World

Thank you for your light hearted response and the opportunity to add some clarity to my own thinking.

While I know that there are situations where a normal reaction would be fear in actual fact when Iíve had a direct experience of something that would be scary in theory because itís so potentially serious I look to Source and that dominates and I trust that I wouldnít be in the situation if I wasnít safe.

The surprise can be scary but otherwise itís OK. I have walked safely through unsafe areas alone and at night, I have bested a mugger, when I was alone, trying to grab my handbag on a deserted street at night, Iíve been face to face with an unpredictable and huge great dane cross who normally I wouldnít go near because he was aggressive with strangers and I was one and we were unexpectedly brought together, Iíve patted tigers and a komodo dragon and snakes, although creepy crawly things ...

So Iím talking in general about the big things that scare us and itís only because of my trust that Iím being looked after in all ways that I am calm.

Iím an ordinary person who doesnít take physical risks in any way for fun, thrills or a living, but I do in my own way manage my risks with responsibility and knowing.

What is life without risks of some sort? I learned to appreciate security as I got older and then found thanks to Abraham that security is not never taking what could appear to be risks to others but the ability to know my safety no matter what.

To be clear, what Iím talking about is not risky, because of my alignment and innate safety. It would be defined by many as risky or scary and from their vibrational alignment they would be correct.

Iím not suggesting that there is nothing that would ever push my scared buttons. Iím saying that Iím not likely to run into any of those situations.

I used to be very scared of dogs. In this household now I am the most likely to have command of the dogs on more serious occasions. I am not the owner of any. It is not because of my expertise because I donít have it. It is Source.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Well, maybe a crocodile or a mountain lion.
    In my world it would be a contented mountain lion out for a stroll and not interested in me but Iíd get a good look at her.

Leonie, I like that thought - the contented mountain lion. I usually see myself loving them and respecting and appreciating them and they like that. I think I'm closer to seeing it this way again. Thank you!

Yes and thereís a FEW PEOPLE who I can feel the same way about. I can appreciate them as an observer of the beauty surrounding me and not require interaction from everyone. I can admire their contentment and conviction that theirís is the only important world. I can savour their good feelings. I too pick my times and appreciate the best. I too admire what othersí bring into my life including variety.

This too is the path.

Iím enjoying my place in this time space reality. Iím enjoying being alive and thriving. Now is a great time to be.

So much new energy is releasing and coming together to create a stable environment for a new level of experience for the many.

Normally to be rich or elite you have to be rare.

But itís not rare to be different. Itís normal.

This is the era of the new rich where it is normal and right for those with different and diverse interests to manifest wealth.

There is a new rich.

The Bill Gates era started it. The new billionaires. They can change the rules.

The old rules no longer apply. The old accepted routes to riches are now just some of many.

The old idea of the right way to live rich no longer applies.

There has generally been a certain freedom allowed with riches. That still applies. The difference is in social acceptability and the display of wealth.

The Ďdisplayí is turned on its head. The new rich do not necessarily display their wealth in the same understated way. Or choose the same things to display it on. Their lifestyles are different.

As Abraham continues to teach, the continuity of wealth requires a certain vibrational acuity and alignment with wealth.

Yet the old tried and true beliefs and rules of traditional wealth are undone.

The self interested idea of contribution, is different.

I contribute by being who I am the best way I can. I attract riches in the way that feels best to me.

I live the way I enjoy the most whether that displays wealth or not. Iím always on the way to somewhere so it is the path of least resistance.

The path of least resistance has come of age.

The new rich walk the path of lesser resistance with conviction.

They donít need or want the old rules, they take the best of the old and combine it with the amazing new.

I sometimes reflect on the way that contribution has often worked. The example that springs to mind is Charles Darwin. He came from a wealthy background and had the means to have a family and the independent time and money to indulge his passion for natural history.

Over eons, it has been so, that more than we realise, had the opportunity to follow their bliss because of financial security of some sort. While there are many tales of those doing it hard, so much so that it became a part of the folk lore of artistic integrity, it has never been the sole means of transcendent thinking or talent.

The new rich is exactly that, a means to indulge our passions and by doing so, contribute to our world. What a great time to be yourself.

Love your new world sweet Leo!
    --
    My new world is cozier, far more stable and full of time for tea.
    My new world is a softer focus, and easier, sexier ease to it.
    My new world smells like fine herbs, smokey oolong tea and vanilla beans.
    My new world is like a temple, and my body feels the same.
    My new world uses ALL of it, and crafts it into something inclusive and easy to milk.
    My new world is radiant, falling streams of icicle lights that surround and swirl around my galaxy duvet cover on my bed.
    My new world is seductive, intimate, close and grounded.
    My new world embraces what is, and is joyously welcoming of what is to come.
    My new world involves me saying "How can it be better than this?" and staying with it through my days!
    My new world feels inviting, enticing, spicy, flavorful, restful, inspiring and really in line with what my Inner Being has always wanted.
    My new world has exotic new smells, spices, and types of tea.
    My new world is 45 minutes of yoga I've never done before, and reorganizing the fridge based on ayurvedic types.
    My new world is the path of least resistance, and yet I find myself more creative, in love with life, and productive than ever before.
    My new world is different, weight just falls off like no big deal, and I still eat delicious things like mac and cheese, and it has no impact!
    My new world is about trust, and flowing with what is, knowing that it will take me, and that I'm not in charge of the river.
    My new world is one of truly satisfying downstream rides and easy flowing curly hair, and ease in all social environments.
    My new world, is my favorite world.
    It's great to be here and I'm eager for where it is taking me next!

It's great to be here and I'm eager for where it is taking me next!
    Cole Iím loving your words and the new energy flowing from you.

My new world, is my favorite world.

Itís nice to see you again and to feel that high energy vibration, that new world you.

Hey Leo it feel good! Oh how good it feels to feel good!

In my new world,
    Wobbles don't stop me.
    In my new world,
    I work out for an hour when my wobble says I can't
    In my new world,
    Freshness sounds best
    In my new world,
    All I see is a call for love.
    I love my new world, it's easy.

Cole, love what youíve done with My New World!

In my new world
    I have a different view.
    In my new world
    Iím ready for difference.
    In my new world
    Itís a work in progress.
    In my new world
    Thereís everything I want.

In my new world:

I am living in a more comfortable and higher elevation with outstanding ocean views;
    I have money and energy, vitality and charm and am surrounded with the right people;
    There is much new activity and up take of my new world. Others are building, enjoying, working in it and add to it;
    There is opportunity and character and visibility.

This is the new, new, world of the up and coming and the already there.

In my new world there's the space and proximity, craft and play, art and inspiration, for beautiful existence.

On Friday I watched two sea planes taking off, one after the other, in different directions and they reminded me of Richard Bach.
    In my new world thereís room for diversity and from the old comes the new. Thereís room for the many. Thereís room for more.