Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AbeForum Policy on the Posting of Images

Rules created make for more work, and thus resistance to them, and they can bring what is not wanted to the table easily. I don't like them at all. But there can be benefits, like the rule for red lights and intersections, and other laws to keep stuff not wanted from happening.

HitC, you bring out perfectly why there is a focus and a direction at this time for pictures. Keeping focus is a good thing. Note the crash picture below, LOL. Pictures can speak a 1000 words and easily do, highjacking a thread just like you've said, HitC. That is a great point. Because there is very extensive use of them, and huge herculean energy, passion and love for them by so many here, there had to be a way to channel that energy into a place and answer the call to focus on the rest of the forum.

When someone starts a thread it's great to answer the questions or focus and augment the answers. Yes!! Pictures can do that, and they are not just allowed but encouraged, IF they do that. Otherwise, with a complete effortless joy in intention, they can hijack a thread and off into the bushes we go.

Thank you everyone, especially all the time and love put into picture finding. I owned a photolab for many years and pictures are my life's passion to this day. But focus is genius, and whatever distracts from that on thread started is why the new forum here was created.

I am enjoying the unfolding of this intention for greater focus and am enjoying watching deliberate intention play out. I know everything always brings me one or more gifts and I am eager to see what this one will be.

I am very appreciative that law of attraction and the energy that creates worlds and the infinite resources available to all of us eternally present now now now find their way to us in whatever ways we allow and we can pinch off a number of ways and watch to see the brilliance of Source in getting our answers and our desires for greater knowing and expansion to us another way, or perhaps back to opening up the channels we closed off once we appreciate the opening even more than ever.

I won't post many pictures at all. I decorate cupcakes and they are so wonderful and fun. but One of the reasons I won't be posting many pictures is, I still can't figure out how to do it. YIKES.

Can't figure this out. sorry.

Exactly how can I add an image? im use to uploading directly from my computer but its requesting url. how does that work?

thanks.

Okay, how do I add an image to my post? The insert image option say to post a url but I thought no urls were allowed? Please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    copy-paste the url of the image into the window that pops up. It will not show, later, but the image will.

You get the URL by clicking (double-clicking) on the image.

Thanks, PoE!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    you´r so welcome! Did it work?