Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Any quotes about Appreciation?

Any quotes about Appreciation?

I love reading the description of The Rampage of Appreciation process from the book AAIIG, it just makes me feel good in the way that...they always say how appreciation is so good for you, so close to source and all that, and then I feel proud for doing it. Kind of like how when I eat lots of vegetables I look up their information and then when I see the long list of why consuming this is "good for you", then I am like: yes and I ate this, I'm being so good to myself....
    Anyway, I came online to read more about appreciation but only found a few quotes by Abraham, so I thought maybe other Abers on the forum could help me out by posting their favorite quotes on the subject, if they will
    While browsing the web I did find that today's Abe quote is actually about Appreciation, so that was kinda surprising but in a cool way.

So, I will post the examples I found and I hope others will also do the same.

If all you did was just look for things to appreciate you would live a joyous, spectacular life. If there was nothing else that you ever came to understand other than just look for things to appreciate, it's the only tool you would ever need to predominantly hook you up with who you really are. That's all you'd need.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from San Antonio, TX - January 26th, 2002

When you are in the vibration of appreciation, you are in the vibration of allowing. Whatever it is you are appreciating, you are allowing, with that much more emphasis, in the now. In other words, it speeds the process. If we were wanting to reach for joyful experience, or the experience of connection, we would superimpose the word "appreciation", because it is a purer vibration for most. When you say, "I want that, or I have to have that," sometimes it can get messy. But when you say, "I surely do appreciate that," there is very little contradictory vibration within you. And you are much more likely to then use that as your excuse to allow what you've been telling the Universe, all along, with your yippees and yahoos, that you are wanting."

Appreciation in advance brings everything you want to you.

It is our PROMISE to you—
    if you write things you appreciate in others,
    in life and in your self,
    You will have such a dramatic change in 30 Days
    and if continued for 6 months
    the change will be so powerful,
    so strong,
    that others who know you
    Will not even recognize the old you.

They will not even believe its the same you!!

~ Abraham-Hicks

Oh Mickey, I love this thread! In my search for quotes (I decided to search my e-mail) I came across rampages of appreciation I'd been writing to myself with this quote at the start of each e-mail. The best part is that these e-mails date from 2005! I LOVED seeing that I'd been writing things I love ten years ago too! I didn't even remember doing so!

Anyway, the downside is I don't know the origins of this quote. Would be awesome if someone who knew rendezvoused with us and let us know!

Beautiful quotes.

I love the simplicity of the teachings and especially appreciation.
    I find that the longer I am leaning from Abraham, the more I see how simple it is.
    Appreciation is a beautiful thing and the heart of the matter.

Our only work is appreciation.

Appreciation is a beautiful word, for seeing through the eyes of Source.

Thank you for that quote Skylark, it was nice to read it and experience the truth of it, I am in the place of in the place of noticing the change in my reality because of appreciation lately so it's a nice addition to that.
    Funnily, today I found a website which has dozens and dozens of quotes on the topic of Appreciation and nothing else. It was so cool to find it. Ask and it is given indeed.

Hi Songbird! Yes, indeed! The simplicity, the elegance is just so beautiful.

Hi Mickey! I'm not surprised at all! Would love for you to continue posting on this thread whatever quotes on appreciation you feel inspired to.

It's just so interesting because reading those e-mails from all those years ago, I can see how my relationship with the act of appreciation itself has changed!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    Hi Mickey! I'm not surprised at all! Would love for you to continue posting on this thread whatever quotes on appreciation you feel inspired to.
    I'm still moving threads to the new Quotations sub-forum but, for those of you who'd like more quotes:
    • If you go to the homepage of this sub-forum (just click on the Abraham Quotations link on the breadcrumb trail at the top of this page and it'll take you right there), you can search this sub-forum for the keyword "appreciation" (or any other keyword you'd like) and our handy-dandy Forum Search engine will deliver more quotations for you.
    • I'm also adding tags to the threads as I move them over (which is why it's taking me a bit). One of those tags is "appreciation." So, that too will provide you with an easy (but not necessarily compleat) list of more quotations.

APPRECIATION IS THE SECRET TO LIFE: You could never attend a gathering like this and listen to Infinite Intelligence expressing from the broader view, in other words, you could never have an experience like this, and you could just have a little seed that was offered to you by someone, maybe your grandmother or a teacher, that said — “Become a person who appreciates.”

That is the secret to life. Without knowing anything about Law of Attraction, without knowing anything about Vibration, without ever knowing anything about anything, you would thrive, you would fulfill your reason for being, you would be an extension of who you really are. Every moment of your experience would be as full as it could possibly be. In other words, that one tool: become a person who appreciates.

Excerpted from the workshop in Asheville, NC on Sunday, October 29th, 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    APPRECIATION IS THE SECRET TO LIFE: You could never attend a gathering like this and listen to Infinite Intelligence expressing from the broader view, in other words, you could never have an experience like this, and you could just have a little seed that was offered to you by someone, maybe your grandmother or a teacher, that said — “Become a person who appreciates.”

That is the secret to life. Without knowing anything about Law of Attraction, without knowing anything about Vibration, without ever knowing anything about anything, you would thrive, you would fulfill your reason for being, you would be an extension of who you really are. Every moment of your experience would be as full as it could possibly be. In other words, that one tool: become a person who appreciates.

Excerpted from the workshop in Asheville, NC on Sunday, October 29th, 2000
    That is one amazing quote!
    Thank you for sharing it Sunlover

Appreciation and self-love are the most important tools that you could ever nurture. Appreciation of others, and the appreciation of yourself is the closest vibrational match to your Source Energy of anything that we’ve ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe.

— Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Spokane, WA on Tuesday, May 30th, 2000 # 692

Quotes from "Money and the Law of Attraction" -

Make lists of positive aspects. Make lists of things you love—and never complain about anything. And as you use those things that shine bright and make you feel good as your excuse to give your attention and be who-you-are, you will tune to who-you-are, and the whole world will begin to transform before your eyes. It is not your job to transform the world for others—but it is your job to transform it for you. A state of appreciation is pure Connection to Source where there is no perception of lack.

. . .
    When you feel gratitude, often you are looking at a difficulty that you have overcome, but there is still some of that "struggle" vibration present. The state of appreciation is seeing whatever you are looking at through the eyes of Source. . . You could walk down a crowded street with all kinds of things that a lot of other people would find reason to criticize or worry about, and you would not have access to them because your vibration of appreciation is picking out for you things of a different vibrational nature.

. . .
    Love and appreciation are identical vibrations. Appreciation is the vibration of alignment with who-you-are. Appreciation is the absence of everything that feels bad and the presence of everything that feels good. When you focus upon what you want - when you tell the story of how you want your life to be - you will come closer and closer to the vicinity of appreciation, and when you reach it, it will pull you toward all things that you consider to be good in a very powerful way.

. . .
    The best way to accomplish an improved environment is to focus upon the best things about where you currently are until you flood your own vibrational patterns of thought with appreciation, and in that changed vibration, you can then allow the new-and-improved conditions and circumstances to come into your experience.

Look for good things about where you are, and in your state of appreciation, you lift all self-imposed limitations (and all limitations are self-imposed) and you free yourself for the receiving of wonderful things.