Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Any quotes about Appreciation?

I don't really get these 2....
    I know Abraham has been saying lately "create your mood" but I don't feel too eager to listen to their newest teachings, I'm happy I finally internalized the stuff written about in AAIIG, I don't want to learn that too....I feel it's just a redundant version of saying the same thing, since they used to say "there is only one answer, we just say it in a lot of ways".
    I don't know, did this "create your mood" approach add some value to your life? Did it make you considerably happier and more allowing?

If you're already happy then there wouldn't be an issue here. As you say, it's just another way of saying the same thing. Listen to what is working for you and move on. And yes it's working for other people, myself included, but if it doesn't appeal to you let it go. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    I don't know, did this "create your mood" approach add some value to your life? Did it make you considerably happier and more allowing?
    Hey, the difference for me has been that rather than me thinking the thoughts, the thoughts flow through me.

When I prepare the environment, which is nothing but getting happy or also known as tending to my alignment, I feel impulses that result in me being in the right place at the right time with the right words.

When I allow appreciation to flow through me it takes forms and shapes and words and nuances and intonations and flavors and vibrations that is much more than what I would have been able to conjure on my own.

It feels like the energy that creates worlds is flowing right through me, that Im up to speed with it. That Im tapped in tuned in turned on. That Im buzzing with energy.

Its like appreciation on steroids.

Its just the next step in our evolution of appreciation. Theres no end to how much more keenly, and how much more deeply, and how much more finely, and how much more FULLY we can appreciate.

Its all good!

I agree with what lslukas said so well but, if you're wanting to know more about this quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Appreciation is not something you do,
    but something that you are.
    It's not an action.

Philadelphia, Oct. 2013
    If you recall that the larger part of You is vibrational and the vibration of that larger part of You, your IB, is Pure, Positive Energy, which most of us translate as Love/Joy/Appreciation/etc. That's why Abraham put those emotions at the top of the Scale. When you have practised yourself to the top of the Scale and you're allowing the flow of your IB to you and through you, you experience that energy of your IB (the larger part of You) as Appreciation, because that's Who-You-Really-Are.

But, as lslukas said, "...if it doesn't appeal to you let it go. Simple."

If you could just get in the habit of appreciating every chance you get, you would be in the place of allowing so much good to flow into your experience, people who watch you would be sure that you had been granted a pass of well-being before you were even born.

When you decide that this is a moment that you're actually labelling rampage of appreciation .. this is a moment where I'm literally looking for things to say, isn't that nice, isn't that nice, isn't that nice, isn't that nice, what I am actually doing is using this moment in time to align myself with source. And that is a very big thing.

Because source already knows what you want. And when you take time to align with source, you're taking time to open your valve to allow the flowing into your experience of all things that you consider to be good. Not just things about this room, not just things about this subject that you are appreciating, but all things that you desire are open for you to recieve when you are using anything as your excuse to feel good. Rampage of appreciation ... powerful tool!

If it was the only thing you ever knew, you could live happily ever after, fulfill ever dream that you could ever conjure, be the brightest light in everyone you knows life's, add more to this physical environment than anybody who's ever been here or ever will be here. In other words you need not know one other thing other than to appreciate and you would open to all things good. Because the Universe has established everything else. The contrast is there to make you personally prefer.

If you could just get in the habit of appreciating every chance you get you would be in the place of allowing so much good to flow into your experience, people who watch you would be sure that you had been granted a pass of well-being before you were even born. They would flock to you, they would say what is your secret? How do you do this? How is it that every time I hear you open your mouth and express even the slightest wish for something, the next time I see you, you're living it fully?

People will say, how is it that you thrive finacially, how is it that you thrive emotionally, how is it that the people in your life are loving, how is it that your relationships are remarkable, how is it that the physical accomplishments are so massive, how is it that one wee person lives so big, so fantastic a life, that's what people will say to you if you will just get in the habit of being an appreciator, get in the habit of being the allower of the well-being that you so much want and deserve.

Abraham-Hicks.com

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    "When you appreciate in order to fill the grid in-
    you are NOT appreciating!
    You are trying to fill the grid in!"

Orlando, March 2012

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    The more you find something to appreciate, the better it feels.
    The better it feels, the more you want to do it.
    The more you do it, the better it feels.
    The better it feels...
    the more you want to do it!

The Law of Attraction assists with the powerful momentum
    of these positive thoughts and feelings until, with very little time and effort,
    you will find your heart singing in your joyous alignment
    with who you really are!

And, in this wonderful-feeling vibration where no resistance exists,
    you will be in an exaggerated state of ALLOWING -
    - you will be in the vibrational state where the things that you desire
    can flow easily into your experience.

The better it gets, the better it gets!

Abe

"I know, I could be just a feeler of life.
    I could look at someone and love them,
    and they would not even need my WORDS to convey my love and appreciation of them!

I know, I can look out into the world in appreciation, and I dont need to speak out loud!
    I dont need to define it!
    I dont need to explain it.
    I dont need to write a book about it.

I just need to observe my unequivocal appreciation
    of whatever it is, that Im observing.
    And in doing so, I will train my vibration upwards
    to make things like that more often my experience...
    because THAT is the disc, that Im more frequently choosing."

Philadelphia, May 2013

(Thanks to PoE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    If you could just get in the habit of appreciating every chance you get, you would be in the place of allowing so much good to flow into your experience, people who watch you would be sure that you had been granted a pass of well-being before you were even born.

When you decide that this is a moment that you're actually labelling rampage of appreciation .. this is a moment where I'm literally looking for things to say, isn't that nice, isn't that nice, isn't that nice, isn't that nice, what I am actually doing is using this moment in time to align myself with source. And that is a very big thing.

Because source already knows what you want. And when you take time to align with source, you're taking time to open your valve to allow the flowing into your experience of all things that you consider to be good. Not just things about this room, not just things about this subject that you are appreciating, but all things that you desire are open for you to recieve when you are using anything as your excuse to feel good. Rampage of appreciation ... powerful tool!

If it was the only thing you ever knew, you could live happily ever after, fulfill ever dream that you could ever conjure, be the brightest light in everyone you knows life's, add more to this physical environment than anybody who's ever been here or ever will be here. In other words you need not know one other thing other than to appreciate and you would open to all things good. Because the Universe has established everything else. The contrast is there to make you personally prefer.

If you could just get in the habit of appreciating every chance you get you would be in the place of allowing so much good to flow into your experience, people who watch you would be sure that you had been granted a pass of well-being before you were even born. They would flock to you, they would say what is your secret? How do you do this? How is it that every time I hear you open your mouth and express even the slightest wish for something, the next time I see you, you're living it fully?

People will say, how is it that you thrive finacially, how is it that you thrive emotionally, how is it that the people in your life are loving, how is it that your relationships are remarkable, how is it that the physical accomplishments are so massive, how is it that one wee person lives so big, so fantastic a life, that's what people will say to you if you will just get in the habit of being an appreciator, get in the habit of being the allower of the well-being that you so much want and deserve.

Abraham-Hicks.com
    I just saw this, and it really uplifted me.
    Thank you for posting this Sunlover, this is a great one

Thank you for shining light on it, Mickey.