Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast

Thread: Abundance

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    thank you Qzi!

You are always on the brink to MORE!

You didn't create it out of nothingness.
    You created it out of something-ness!
    You created it out of the brinki-ness.
    It was on the brinki-ness of being-ness.

We're just wanting you to understand, there is so much
    in this vibrational reality that is on the brink of being,
    that if you would just allow just a little bit more,
    so much would be your abundance.

Abraham-Hicks, Atlanta 10/25/08

As you set a financial goal,
    it is not only about the expansion for yourself;
    it’s about the expansion of all of those
    who are involved in that which you are about.

In other words, it creates this nucleus, this machine,
    that allows so many to begin to thrive along with you.
    It’s much bigger than finances.

Excerpted from San Antonio, TX on 11/13/04

Many people focus upon unwanted things,
    with no deliberate attention to the emotional Guidance within them, and then they try to compensate for their lackful thinking with physical action.

And because of the misalignment of Energy, they do not get results from their action, so then they try harder by offering more action, but still things do not improve.

Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you. Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.

Excerpted from Money and the Law of Attraction on 8/31/08

To want something, and to BELIEVE in the possibility of it-
    to... believe, that all children can go to bed, fed.
    -That´s a dream worth dreaming.

But to believe that you have enough (money)
    to buy, whatever you want-
    -that´s a dream worth dreaming, too!

Phoenix, Dec. 2013

thank you, Qzi!

A million dollars is CERTAINLY not too big!

Guest:
    I've heard you say on several tapes we don't live in an assertive world. We can bring everything to us by our thoughts.

Abraham:
    There is no assertion.

Guest:
    How can I balance wanting to draw everything into my life, without having to go into the doing or the being of whatever it is I do. I want to go create a million dollars, but I don't want to go to work for it.

Abraham:
    Your statement is really telling and really important, because what you're saying is "I want a million dollars, and I believe that there are ways to get a million dollars, that I don't want to do."

So, what you're doing is saying "I want this, but I don't want this", and that's not a very powerful state of being because you're setting contradiction up right away. So, you soften that by saying "I want a million dollars and I want to find a way that is compatible with me to receive it." Now there is less resistance in that.

You say "I want a million dollars, and I know that there are a lot of people who have a million dollars, who got it in a way that would not be uncomfortable to me." But when you say "I want a million dollars, but there is no one I'm going to inherit it from" or "I want a million dollars but no one I know is going to die and leave it to me." In other words, you've got to stop the contradiction.

When you talk about "what you want and why you want it", there is usually less resistance in you then when you talk about "what you want and how you're going to get it".

Because when you pose questions you don't have answers for like how, when, where, who, then it sets up a contradicting vibration in you that slows everything down. Statements such as "there must surely be many people on this planet today who have a million dollars, and in excess of it, who at one time were standing right where I am, just wanting it and having no idea how it would come." Feel how resistance free that statement is.

Words like faith and trust are so annoying on some levels. But we want to explain to you the value of them, because even though you don't know how, or where, or when, or who, if you know what, and you've talked about why you want it, and you've practiced the thought of it until it is starting to feel very familiar to you, what begins to happen is, things that couldn't happen to you, now begin happening, and ideas that wouldn't even occur to you, now begin to occur to you, and rendezvous with people that you don't have access to, now begin to happen, and when your million and more come to you, you will wonder where it always was.

Guest:
    It seems like the resistance is so subtle, it's like it is somewhere in the background of the drama, you don't even recognize it.

Abraham:
    We wouldn't call it subtle, well maybe that's a good word for it. We would use a more blunt word. "I've practiced contradictory thoughts so long that they feel natural." And so when you start imagining having a million dollars, and we're going to play with you here for just a little bit, but when you start imagining what that means,

and we don't want you to just get a million dollars and stop, you're going to want a million dollars always at your disposal. You're going to want to spend that and have another on its heels, because we promise you, once you get used to millions of dollars moving through your experience, a million dollars won't last you very long. Because, you begin to live in a way, and your property taxes go way up, you see.

So what is it we want you to trust in? The fact that you can be, do, or have anything. How do we want you to approach it? Slowly and gently. We want you to be happy with where you are, you have to make peace with where you are.

So you can't say "oh my life is miserable and I have to do all these things I don't want to do, and boy if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't do any of these things." Can you feel how jumbled the energy is? What you're saying is "universe I'm miserable and unhappy where I stand, please give me something that will make it better." And the universe says, "sorry, we can only give you more things that will make you miserable, because that is the vibe that you're offering."

And you say "Well how do I offer something other, I want to be over there and I'm over here." "Well talk about what's over there." And most people have a very difficult time talking about what's over there because they have been talking so long and hard with such detail about what's over here, that's what is active in their vibration. And that's why we're talking about these emotional journeys. You have to talk yourself into a different vibe, and then different things will come to you.

Guest:
    I was wondering if I was trying to create something too big. If the gap between what I wanted and where I am is too big, and it was causing some of the grief.

Abraham:
    Well surely a million dollars is not too big from where you stand. It's just not too big.

Guest:
    It actually wasn't even a million dollars. It was only $150,000. The million was only something I made up.

Abraham:
    Esther was listening to Donald Trump and she was listening to the words that he chose. He uses words like "Oh, it's a juggernaut", "Oh, it's a sure success", "Oh, it's the most sensational building that has even been built", "We're building the most beautiful building that has even been built", "Oh this is magnificent", "Oh yes, that person is a friend of mine". And as she listened, she began to realize, he's figured it out! Now, he annoys most of the world! (laughter) But you know what, he doesn't care! He has developed a relationship between what he wants and where he is. Even when what he wanted and where he was were not in the same place, you would not know it to hear him. He continued to tell the story the way he wanted it to be.

And so the universe continued to yield to him. Now there are all kinds of people who say "Oh, he's a braggart", "Oh, of course he can talk like that, he is a billionaire." And we say, "He wasn't always. He was talking like that and then he became that." And so, you don't have to follow his lifestyle or his personality, but you do have to follow the success principles that he's found.

You got to talk about what you want.
    You gotta tell it like you want it to be.

You can't face reality and have reality change in any way. You have to face the parts of reality that you love and fill in the gaps with things you get from your imagination or from your expectation. So here you are and you have a lot of good things in your life which you accentuate and talk about and appreciate and make lists of.

So you make lists of positive aspects, and you get on rampages of appreciation, and you look for good wherever you see it, and you feel good as much as you can. And then you have goals you don't know how you're going to achieve. So then you fill those with imagination, visualization, and pretending.

And then, as you start doing that, you will have a dream about it that makes it feel more real, or you will meet somebody who is meeting that way, or you will turn on the television and somebody will be talking just like you have been imagining, or you will pick up a book or you'll hear another interview.

In other words, the universe will help you to rendezvous with whatever the vibration is that you have finally achieved. And little by little, you just work yourself in to where you've filled in the gaps that you're not now living with your vibration as you've used your imagination. The universe does not know the difference between someone who has a million dollars and someone who just feels like they have a million dollars!

And when you feel like you have it, your vibration is such that law of attraction must line you up with things like that. And that's true whether you're talking about relationships, whether you're talking about building of empires, whether you're talking about attracting people to help you in your business, it doesn't matter what it is. You've got to find the vibration of it and you've got to practice the vibration of it, until the vibration of your desire supersedes the vibration of doubt.

And when the vibration of your desire supersedes the desire of doubt, bam, it happens.

And then you say "Where have you been? I knew you were coming, I could feel you. At first, I just felt hopeful that you would be there. But eventually, I started really trusting that you would be there. And then, not really long ago, I knew you would be there, and splat, there you are.

But the things you want can't come until you achieve that knowing, and that knowing doesn't come easily because you have been practicing not knowing. You're often not willing to admit how you feel because you're worried what somebody else will say about how you feel. So you really have to get to the place where you don't talk so much to the people who don't understand, and you talk to those who do understand, or you just keep your own counsel.

Jerry wrote a paper years ago which said "Keep your ideas to yourself until they are fully developed" because he would see so many people that he was counseling in business who he would see become on fire with an idea, but it was a new idea to them, and they hadn't practiced it long enough that it was dominant within them, it was tentative within them. And he knew that it could go either way. And then they'd go home and they'd talk to somebody about their new idea, before it was really sured up within them.

And that person, and their doubt, and their negative commentary would activate that old vibration within this person, and then it was all over, because the seed had not been allowed to germinate and get enough of a foothold that it was strong on its own. There's no reason for you to experience less than what you want. And if you have the ability to imagine it, this universe has the ability to give it to you. Knowing it, knowing that you want it, asking for it, is step one and step two, because you've asked and the universe has given, now you just have to get out of the way.

One more thing we want to say to you, we think that when you say "you want it but you don't want to work for it", we think that's where you cross-purpose is, because you don't like doing the things that you think you will have to do to get it, but you don't believe you can get it otherwise. That's where the contradiction is.

What you're literally saying to the universe is "do this impossible thing". So, what you have to do is find some way of making it feel not impossible. Do a little research. Notice how many people find that. Notice how many different ways there are for money to come. In other words, give yourself some reason to believe that it is possible for you to receive.

Excerpt from the San Antonio workshop, January 29, 2005

HS:
    I want to know what the idea of money in itself, is.

Abe:
    Convenience.
    Because, you have VIBRATIONAL currency! That is what you´r really trading on. And so, money is just convenience!

HS:
    It´s just the numbers?

Abe:
    Yah!

HS:
    This is it? Nothing more about money?

Abe:
    Well, not from our perspective!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017  What is Money? ✔️

Thanks again Qzi!

Jerry:
    ...A handful of people who have really got to know me have said, "You're the most curious person I have ever met in my life." I am. I am really curious. But I'm always looking for something that makes me FEEL good in all- in that curiosity.

And so the things, the wonderful things, and so many have come to me in my lifetime, nothing has ever come to me because it was something I really, really wanted. Nothing big has ever. It's always come because of something I have appreciated. Everything really huge and big is just something I appreciated and suddenly it's now part of my life ...

Abe:
    You've already through life put it into your Vortex. And in your quest and finding of appreciation, you align with it. And then it shows itself to you.

Abraham-Hicks.com, Denver, CO, 9/11/10

Once you are able to achieve and consistently maintain
    your personal alignment,
    a great deal of money will flow into your experience

Once you are able to achieve and consistently maintain your personal alignment, a great deal of money will flow into your experience (if that is your desire).

Do not let others set the standards about how much money you should have— or about what you should do with it— for you are the only one who could ever accurately define that.

Come into alignment with who-you-really-are, and allow the things that life has helped you to know that you want to flow into your experience.

Excerpted from the book “Money and the Law of Attraction”.

"I want to be the best that I can be.
    I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life."

If you will make those statements, and then do not take action unless you feel good, you will always be moving upon the path in harmony with your idea of that which is good.

Excerpted from the book “Money and the Law of Attraction

Question:
    So, basically, we can have whatever we want?

Abraham:
    Yes, not basically.
    Absolutely, undeniably, unequivocally- yes!!

-Abe. 3/28/02