Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How it looks in the Vortex

How it looks in the Vortex

How would it look from inside the Vortex?

The first sign would be: I feel a happy calling to something. I feel an inspiration. I feel an interest. I feel eager about it. That's an indication that there's something going on in the vortex. It's the beginning of things swirling in the vortex.

What would be the next sensation? Oh, feels comfortable in here. Feels secure, feels like home. Feels normal, feels natural, feels stable, feels like love. Feels like appreciation. Feels like where I belong. Feels natural.

What would be the next logical thing as things are progressing along this manifesational trail? Hmmmm, ideas are flowing. Good ideas are flowing. Ideals that I know are good. I'm beginning to sort of leap for joy inside the vortex with these ideas that are coming. More ideas are coming! More good ideas are coming!

What's the next logical step? Hmmm, I'm meeting up with people, meeting up with more people who are thinking about more of the things that I am thinking about.

Hmmm, turning pages, picking up a magazine, there it is! Looking at the Internet, there it is!

Everywhere I look, evidence of what I've got active in my vibration. It's like the whole world has become interested in what I'm interested in and is feeling it back to me. Another indication that I'm in the vortex!

What would be the next logical step? People are talking about it. I'm rendezvousing with people talking to me about it.

What will be the next logical step? I'm getting ideas and when I act on the ideas, big results come from it. Evidence comes from it. People who have been sick stand before me and aren't sick anymore. And I recognize that my attention to them from my place of knowing their wellness, was like a satellite dish beaming it to them in a way that they didn't have access to before, I became so stable in it, you see.

Abraham-Hicks
    Stamford 10/2/10

This is our way of saying no matter where you are in terms of bodily conditions, in terms of financial conditions, in terms of relationship, no matter where you are in terms of anything, you’re not that far from the Vortex.

You’re not that far, you see. And if you listen closely, knowing what you’re hearing here, to those people who are speaking their success stories, you know that’s true.

One day they had nothing and the next day they were discovered, you see. And how did they—and you think, Oh it’s some lucky break. And we say it was vibrational movement that allowed an in-the-Vortex rendezvous that led to that, you see.

So, that’s why we get a little animated when we talk to you about this Vortex that you can’t see. If we can convince you that there is a vibrational relationship that you have the ability to manage, and if we can distract you from all those impossible or unmanageable or uncontrollable things that you think you’ve got to control before you feel better, and we can show you that you can feel better now, just because you want to, you’ll return to your power.

You’ll return to the leverage of inside the Vortex. And things will shift for you and they’ll shift for you fast.

Abraham-Hicks
    Denver 2010

We say you can vacillate in your range of positive energy from ecstasy to peacefulness, from exhilaration to joy, from out of your mind outrageous orgasmic enthusiasm for life, to subtle appreciation of life.

Abraham-Hicks.com

Except that Source THINKS! And when you get into the upper registers of joy and bliss, you’ll start getting an avalanche of thought coming forth from Source that just bowls you over.

Abraham-Hicks

In every moment you should be either interested, eager, or feeling fun.

In other words, that is the way life is supposed to be for you, with brief little spurts of contrast to help you keep moving forward.

Abraham-Hicks
    Asheville, NC 10-26-07

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Except that Source THINKS! And when you get into the upper registers of joy and bliss, you’ll start getting an avalanche of thought coming forth from Source that just bowls you over.

Abraham-Hicks
    I don't mean to be the grammar police here, but might that be "Accept" (rather than "Except")?

Hi WellBeing. I found this with more transcription from a thread of Tony's, so I'll put it here for consideration...

“So you might say ego is my mind and Source is my gut or ego is what I think and Source is the way I feel about what I think. Except that Source THINKS! And when you get into the upper registers of joy and bliss, you’ll start getting an avalanche of thought coming forth from Source that just bowls you over. It gives you life! It is life, you see. But when you are not connected to it, you are almost frantically wanting to reach for it." -Abe 10/18/03

Thanks for the broader quote. In that context, "except" seems to me the more meaningful choice.

But when you tap in as a well-meaning teacher, as you are, to the personal desire of a person who is living life, and they have put some things out there in their Vibrational Escrow, and you look at them knowing the perfection of where they stand...and you gain a glimpse through your interaction with them of what’s in their Vibrational Escrow, and you give your undivided attention to who they have asked for themselves to be.
    And you take satisfaction in your knowledge that they can be what their life has caused them to ask to be—now, you are an uplifter of extreme proportion. You are a mentor who will uplift them to their fulfilling, and their closing, of their gap. And they will triumph only when they close their own gap. But it will be a triumph worth recognizing... That is the true meaning of the word "triumph": to come into alignment with what my life has caused me to ask for. There is no greater joy than that.

Abraham-Hicks.com

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    The Vortex and how it works

The Law of Attraction Assembles all cooperative Relationships...
    So here is this Vortex of becoming—a Vortex that contains all of the requests,
    all of the amended requests—each and every detail of each and every asking
    that has emanated from you—and the Law of Attraction is responding to that.

Envision this swirling, swirling, swirling Vortex
    and the power of attraction that is amassed, as the Law of Attraction
    responds to this pure, nonresisted, focused desire.

The Vortex is literally drawing in all things necessary for the completion
    of every request it contains. All cooperative components are being summoned
    and are coming for the completion of these creations, for the answering
    of these questions, for the solutions to these problems.

Excerpted from: The Vortex on August 31, 2009