Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: PARADISE...here I am

I am no more looking for new places in the world
    just to be sure we understand each other - I talk about invisible places that become visible

Oh, I love that Beauty is a state of being, seeing and perceiving through the eyes of Source (who we really are).

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    just to be sure we understand each other - I talk about invisible places that become visible

aaand think of all the places in other worlds we've not visited that we can explore in our creative minds

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Congratulation to your new, WONDERFUL thread, beloved Astrid!

Paradise is HERE and NOW, within us...
    And when we are fully there, then we GET it...
    because we are in vibrational vicinity, we can (first "just") feel, and then see, and touch and hear and smell and EXPRESS who we really are-
    in "ascended form" (Abe), in physical manifestation.

This is our destiny...
    Living Paradise, on Earth.

Then (in step 4), what you discover is:
    You dont have to travel all around the planet,
    to places that youve never been before-
    you just need to move around in the world,
    that youve been around in for a long time-
    in places, that youve never been before!

Then you begin to discover the TRUE personality of those you love.
    Then you begin to discover the TRUE generosity of the people in your world.
    Then you begin to discover the TRUE timing and intelligence of the people,
    whom you work with.
    Than you begin to discover the TRUE perfection of your interaction with one another.

Because you found alignment
    with the vibration that is at the core of THEM, too!

And as you become the influencer from that vibrational stance,
    and others begin to join you in that same vibrational place-
    now the experiences that you are having are unparalleled, you see.
    Now you pushed the reset-button.

Now you are living in your world,
    but your living through the eyes of source and NOW,
    you are doing what you came to do:
    You are living joyfully, and having never ending expansion-
    and are discovering the eternal nature of your being,
    liking every step along the way.

And even finding yourself (...) standing in a place where something
    that you really want hasnt come to fruition,
    but you dont feel the absence of it-

because you KNOW HOW IT WORKS.
    So you are feeling the eagerness of whats coming,
    rather than the current reality that it hasnt come.

from the clip
    P2/2Abraham Hicks- All About Step 4 & Maintaining High Flying Disc Prt2
    Washington, Oct. 2013

"Once you align with your desire,
    the Energy that creates worlds will flow through you... which means
    Enthusiasm
    and Passion
    and Triumph!

That is your destiny."

--- Abraham

thank you for being my guest in Paradise

Paradise on Earth
    Sunlover
    Ana again and Joan

isn't it wonderfull to know that we have access to this Paradise
    every single moment? That we ARE PARADISE
    and that we only have to allow...

of course I will go again much more for travel cause it's my highest exitment
    but it is not a need or looking for the missing piece
    cause this missing piece is inside myself!

love to all my friends and love to the world.... Venus
    Last edited by Venus; 07-25-2015 at 08:29 AM.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a FIELD.
    I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass
    the world is too full to talk about.”

Rumi

Last edited by Venus; 07-25-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Far away in the heavenly abode of the great god Indra, there is a wonderful net which has been hung by some cunning artificer in such a manner that it stretches out infinitely in all directions. In accordance with the extravagant tastes of deities, the artificer has hung a single glittering jewel in each "eye" of the net, and since the net itself is infinite in dimension, the jewels are infinite in number. There hang the jewels, glittering "like" stars in the first magnitude, a wonderful sight to behold. If we now arbitrarily select one of these jewels for inspection and look closely at it, we will discover that in its polished surface there are reflected all the other jewels in the net, infinite in number. Not only that, but each of the jewels reflected in this one jewel is also reflecting all the other jewels, so that there is an infinite reflecting process occurring

Avatamsaka Sutra

“You are joy, looking for a way to express.
    It's not just that your purpose is joy, it is that you are joy.
    You are love and joy and freedom and clarity expressing. Energy-frolicking and eager.
    That's who you are.”

Abraham

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    HS:
    THIS (earth-plane) is heaven, for me!

Abe:
    Yeah! This is where WE ALL are!
    You guys have an illusion of us, being somewhere else!
    Its so odd, how you keep looking "up" for us.

Wer all right HERE, WITH YOU!
    Wer in your mind. Wer in your movements. Wer in your body,
    wer in your actions. Wer in your tastebuds,
    wer in your sensual feelings in your body- wer RIGHT HERE with you!

Wer in your mind. Wer in EVERYTHING. Wer in everything that exists.
    Pure positive energy, flowing with you.

Denver Aug. 2014

Rampage of Ease and Flow

I love the ease of my world.
    I love knowing what I know about vibration.
    I love knowing that it's about frequency, and I can focus.I
    l ove the ease that I'm able to frequently accomplish.
    I love setting this time aside in order to find this feeling of ease.
    I so love knowing the laws of the universe.

I so love understanding my vibrational nature.
    I so love my understanding of focus and momentum.
    I love that I can begin this day in a vibration of well-being and ease.
    I really like knowing that source is surrounding me and everyone else,
    that all who I love are surrounded by this ease.

I love activating it in myself in a way that I recognize it and can feel it fully and really own it.
    I love knowing that I will be guided to perfect thoughts and behaviors
    when the timing is perfect for doing that, and meanwhile I sit in ease and eagerness and appreciation for all that is to come.
    I'm happy about where I stand and eager about what is coming.
    I know that there are many who are seeking what I'm coming to know.
    And I'm so pleased that I'm demonstrating it in my own experience in a way that it will be evident in all regards to those who behold meI feel so happy that I'm able to leave conditions out of the equation of my ease, that I'm able to just find ease by the power of my focus.

I so adore non-physical energy who I believe is flowing with ease and perfection around all that is.
    I love contemplating that there is this atmosphere of well-being that is focused to all of us, and to the degree that we find ease, and allow it in, we are experiencing this well being.
    I just love it when my ease begins to expand, when I began to feel the momentum of my vibration increasing to where I begin to feel a sort of eagerness about things-- not an eagerness that inspires me to action right now, but an eagerness of to what’s coming, a sort of optimistic renewal is happening within me and while I know that the timing of action isn't quite yet, I know it is coming and meanwhile, I feel comfortable in this optimism that is beginning to build within me.
    It feels to me as if I have accessed the power that creates worlds and I'm able to focus it.
    And I'm loving learning the balance of that focusing, because as I focus with alignment, I can feel that
    I continue to allow the energy to flow to me and through me.

It is so exciting to me to get into this place of utter well being, and then to begin shining it through my focus in the direction of things that matter to me.
    And I'm adoring this understanding of this unconditional love and focus and energy that's coming to me.
    And I'm finding my way, bit by bit. I'm finding myself more capable of not putting conditions in my way that block this energy flow. I know that I'm getting a handle on this energy flow, and I know that I am proficient–more proficient in every day as a result of my focus.
    Sometimes I get excited, and I wanna run out ahead of it, but always when that feeling comes I can feel uneasiness sort of have guide me a little bit, and I realize that not quite yet–don't act quite yet–sit in the knowing of this yet longer… Find the vibrational alignment of it, and watch how my desire is inspiring others to behavior.
    I'm now understanding that my desire does not mean only that I will be inspired to the action that will then make change. I understand that my desire and my holding of this place causes more of a likelihood for others to find the same, and the same, and the same.
    So it is a larger movement than me just tapping in and doing something about it–it's me priming the pump. It's me setting the tone. It’s me finding the place of it. It's me shining the light. Its me asking the questions. It’s me readying myself, and then it's me watching the results of having accomplished that vibrational environment.

Every day I love finding this place and every day I love watching the results of the place that I found.
    And I am eager to get out and watch that greater expansion and watch the details of that–but meanwhile I'm just watching what's happening in my world right here around me, right here around me–as I show myself this leverage that I am activating–as I tap into this energy that creates worlds.

I believe with everything that I am, that I can be or do or have anything–that I can influence anything that I desire, and I'm so appreciative of the life experience that I've lived thats caused me to focus upon some things that are really important to me.
    And right now I can feel that this is my step 3 moment–this is when I really understand what allowing source energy to flow to me and through me is.
    And I'm eager to get on with step four and I'm doing it a little bit every day but step 3 is where I reside right now.
    This is the work for me to do.

So there's no impatience on my part, because there isn't anything for me to do.
    I'm not being called to do something
    I am not ready to do. In fact I will never be called to do something that I'm not ready to do. And when I try to push myself to do something that I'm not ready to do, that's where the vibrational imbalance comes in.
    It’s so nice to know that source has my back.
    So nice to know that the things that matter to me are underway.
    And so nice to know that my work is to hold this place, to hold this knowing and not try to take the role of source, not try to be all things to all people, not try to be the heart of any movement in the sense of action–but to be the vibrational heart of the movement that is being asked for by the masses.

I am understanding that I'm not the only one who put desire in my vortex there are hundreds of thousands and millions and billions of people who put desire in their vortex-- that I am helping as I find and own this vibrational place of allowing source energy to do what source energy knows how to do.
    I'm in the right place at the right time doing the right thing
    and I'm loving my exposure to this life and what it provides for me.

Abraham Hicks, Long Beach - 2/15/2014