Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: "I donīt care." Living life fully, being unconditional, while trusting the process

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I donīt care about the problems!
    While I SO care for love, joy and solutions.

This is the secret to living happily ever after:
    You just have to decide that you want to
    feel good SO MUCH,
    that you are willing to give up the opinions about
    EVERYTHING that doesnīt make you feel good!

Abe

30 days of rampaging- day 19

What do I not care about, anymore?
    I donīt care for the segment of life I have lived before.
    It was GREAT. It was right!
    But now, it is ending, and that is so good, as well.
    I donīt care to be the raiser of children, anymore.
    I donīt care any longer to take myself back in service- not even a little.

...and what do I care for, from now on- in this?
    I care for
    letting myself GO!
    I care for allowing me "my fair share".
    I care for beaming and shining and allowing and being FULL OF ME, just ME.
    I so understand the leverage of alignment.
    I so understand the JOY of alignment! I so understand that I will not ever be happy in less than alignment, really. I know too much. I am ready. I want this LIFE. I want this way of life in alignment, and nothing else matters THAT much to me, anymore.
    Everything I really want, is inside of this!

You did not come to serve,
    you came to create- and to SHINE.

You did not come to serve, you came to create- and to SHINE.
    You have, as a Source Energy being, established a vibrational point of attraction that is pure and powerful and we are calling it "the CORE THAT IS YOU", YOUR CORE GRID so to speak.

It is the basis of that which is you. And when you find a thought, and they are easy to find, that causes you to LINE UP WITH THAT CORE GRID, then the energy of all that you have become RADIATES through you in this moment and your power of influence, your power of perspective, your power of clarity, your point of attraction is enhanced in ways that defy Esther's ability to find verbal description.

The leverage of alignment is a leverage
    worth understanding and working for.

The leverage of alignment.
    The leverage of lining up with THE CORE GRID, of all that you have become, and using that alignment, that leverage, that power, that clarity, that vitality, that flexibility, that eagerness, that zest for life, allowing it to flow through you here and now in this moment for the upliftment of you, for the upliftment of anyone who is in your vicinity, for the upliftment of all that is

-and for the reveling in life in the way
    that you intended to revel in life.

You did not come to serve, you came to create.
    You cannot create without serving, but you got to get it clear what you are doing and why you are doing it.

You came to RADIATE the fullness of who you are,
    and when you pinch yourself off from the fullness of who you are, and you become needy and jealous, you become needy and shortage- conscious, then you begin acting so squirrly... that's Jerry's word...squirrly. (...)

We want you to be aware, that the fullness of who you are is lurking nearby and that you could, with far less effort than it takes to learn a computer program, you could tune in to the fullness of who you are and you could benefit by the leverage that flows through you.

But, it is not that only you benefit,
    EVERYONE who comes to know you benefit
    because when your LIGHT SHINES, it is not only you who has fun.
    Everyone in the vibrational vicinity of you does, too.

~ Abraham Hicks, Washington, D.C., 5/12/12

Thank you, Purple!

Some of you become so determined to be Deliberate Creators, you sort of hold yourself back from the expansion that you're not up to speed with yet.

You don't ask for all that you want, you just don't let yourself go there, because you're guarded,
    you don't want the other show to drop, you don't want to come face to face with the realization that you've asked for something that you haven't allowed yourself to realize.
    There's a guardedness about you, sort of like 'I'm going to get this right', that doesn't allow you the adventurous version that you really want, because you're afraid of getting it wrong.

You say to us, 'My life is going pretty well', we would rather hear you say, 'I'm ravenous about this life, there is so much that I want and I'm screwing up every time I turn around, there's so much I
    want that I'm not allowing myself to have'.

And that's what you're reaching for, you're reaching for more aliveness, you're reaching for more enthusiasm for life. You want to allow more of the energy to flow, even if it risks you resisting some of the energy that's flowing.

We want you to have desire that is rampant, that you're not up to speed with, because it's so fun getting up to speed with the desires that you're not up to speed with. That is the zest
    for life that you're looking for.

So don't be afraid to get out there in the dynamics of this vibrational universe and let your desires soar far beyond your ability to own them. You can reach for things that you have not allowed yourself to reach for. That's what is tripping you up. You've been deliberately holding stuff back, and you cannot do it. So if you've got a desire and you're not allowing yourself to let it flow, the discord is uncomfortable and then you pronounce yourself doing something wrong. You've been attempting to hold the desires back, that you can not do.

I have desires that my vibration is not allowing me to manifest yet right now. But i've decided to approach this life unconditionally. So I don't need the condition of that desire right now to be happy, the thought of it feels good to me, I'm going to allow myself to think about it, I'm going to allow myself to find the feeling of it. You must allow yourself that emotional experience, that unconditional-emotional experience, don't hold back from that.

We want you to discover the currency of vibration, it's a vibrational currency that we want you to spend, the currency of letting the energy flow. We want you to hear us when we say: You're not getting your fair share, you're holding yourself back from your fair share, because you've got bogus beliefs and flawed premises that keep you from letting yourself have your fair share.
    So in that limited thinking you don't let yourself want in a way you naturally do, and then you don't want to talk about stuff that you can't demonstrate right now.

But we want you to talk about stuff that you can't demonstrate, because we want the unconditional pleasure of it to be what you're looking for. Few of you understand that the key to what you're looking for is a fast moving vibration that you are up to speed with.
    So we want you to talk more with more sense of ownership of who you really are and what's coming. We want you to say: 'I am one of the most vibrationally prosperous people that I ever
    met.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida / March 21, 2015

Soooo inspiring!
    Iīll use this as boost to allow myself to be even more specific!

feel good SO MUCH,

Abe

30 days of rampaging- day 20

I donīt care to be "cool"! I donīt care anymore to be unassailable.
    I donīt care anymore about people who think Iīd need to do it this or that way.
    I donīt care about any of this things! I care for letting go of that, instead!

I care for JOY! I care for my momentum. I care to step out of the way-
    because I donīt care for nothing more than releasing my resistances.
    I care for being happy! I care for being FREE.
    I care for pulling the stops out that hold me back!
    I care to drop my fear, and to focus on JOY.

I care for the momentum that allows the expression of ME!
    I care for excited joyous anticipation.
    JOYFUL expectation. I care to let me "go".
    I care for allowing me to pick up speed!
    I SO CARE FOR THAT, I care for the joyful, fascinated, loving MOMENTUM.

I care for me, expanding into who I really am!
    I care for allowing my huge, multimillionaire financial abundance.
    I care for allowing of the fullness and awe of my physical beauty and health.
    I care for ALLOWING the fascinating rush of unfolding of my dreams, here and now!
    I care for expressing me, boldly! I care for flowing the beauty and intensity that I have gathered.
    I care for my speed: I care for my beloved wanted unhindered divine momentum!

The Universe is abundant with everything that you want!
    It's not testing you. It's benevolently providing for you.
    But you are the orchestrator!
    You are the definer, and you do it through your

joyous anticipation.

If there is an emotion that you are wanting to foster,
    that would serve you very, very well, it is positive expectation...
    ...it is excited anticipation!

---Abraham

feel good SO MUCH,

Abe

30 days of rampaging- day 21

I donīt care about "needing to do my work".
    I donīt care about schedules.
    I donīt care about finishing the process as it seems to call

I care for
    following the joy inside me, NOW.
    I care so much and so intensely for my own inner guidance, lively and on point, here and NOW! I care so much about feeling it out, and not caring about ANYTHING as much as for feeling good.

And I care so intensely for tuning me into bliss- deliberately, purposefully, clearly, boldly. I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS HIGH AWARENESS.
    THANK YOU LIFE!!

Do you know what appreciation does?
    In appreciation, in appreciation, you are contributing BACK in the full measure, of what you are receiving.

In other words, it puts the give-and-take into the perfect alignment! Because, in your acknowledgement of the well being that surrounds you, you give BACK proportionately.

And the entire Universe who is nonresistant, this vortexual Universe in utter non-resistance just floods back. In other words, it just keeps mirroring back.You appreciate, Vortex appreciates, you appreciate, Vortex appreciates, you appreciate, Vortex appreciates... until you just parley yourself into greater states

of ecstasy.

~Abraham, Panama Canal Cruise, March 2011

feel good SO MUCH,

Abe

30 days of rampaging- day 22

I donīt care about the time, that this needs. It needs as much as it needs!
    I donīt care if I slip again and again. It takes what it takes!
    I donīt care what others think I "should" do or pull off!
    This is MY journey, this is MY party, and I cry or laugh when I want to!
    Ohhh, it feels SO GOOD to gain this clarity.
    It feels so good to see me turning around, from jumping through hoops and "needing" the stuff or the agreement or the prize or the whatever-
    to this CORE-JOY about what I love so much.

I care for
    having an awesome life!
    I care for the thrilling adventure.
    I care for the insights and the life-experience, that becomes more and more delicious the longer I am on this!
    I care for feeling that I gain mastership.
    I care for each delcious hour on this awesome path, moving in passion and joy and loving sweet friendliness towards MY BELOVED DREAMS!

Indeed, the joy IS in the journey!
    Of course, I care about all the manifestations. Of course, of course! But I wouldnīt want to miss one moment on the way towards them. I wouldnīt want to miss 1 day of this life! I wouldnīt want to miss 1 misery

"Because it all ultimately brought me to where I am" (Abe)!
    I AM IN SUCH LOVE with what-is. I am in such love with what was and what brought me here!! I am in such love with the love and the clarity and the depth and the hights that I have gathered. I AM IN SUCH LOVE WITH MY LIFE!!!

I feel so free. I feel so clear. I know, there are awesome things on my path just ahead of me, that are undescribably delicious, and I am eager for them. While I am soooo satisfied, soooo happy, so feine, so free, so powerful already! My life is delicious delight, step for step... I AM SO THANKFUL for it all.

Thank you- THANK YOU life!

When you are exploring contrast,
    we want you to remind yourself: I am not doing something wrong standing in this contrasting place. I am doing something leading edge. I am doing something more refining. I am doing something more specific.

I am not standing in a wrong place.
    I am standing in a right place.

Excerpted from Orlando, FL on 1/11/14

feel good SO MUCH,

Abe

30 days of rampaging- day 23

I donīt care about
    fitting in! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THAT ANYMORE!!!
    And that feels so good. I donīt care about that anymore! I donīt care about being slow, being lazy, being too fast, being too big, being "normal"... I JUST DONīT CARE anymore. And I sooo like that.

I care for
    enjoying my journey! I care for how good my desires feel, no matter if they are still vibrationally or already physically focused. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I soo care for the beauty of my desires. I so care for what calls me. I care so much for what feels good to me, NOW! I care for chilling out when I want to, and for speeding when I want to. I care for being happy. I care for feeling good, NOW! I care for WHO I RALLY AM.

Esther, driving her Audi R8- being FOCUSSED.
    Or: "Do you ever want to be normal, again?"

HS is frustrated that his manifestations donīt show up anymore in the way he expected it.

Abe:
    (Donīt take score too much of the manifestation you where looking for...) -But what we want you to keep, is the score, of how good I felt, today:
    How much fun I had, today.
    How many wonderful conversations I had, today.
    How often I saw today the universe, yielding to me in some significant way, that wasnīt even on my goal-list, or on my things-to-do-today-list.

Because, we wanted to say to you- as a sort of basis to this conversation, (...) you all are doing a whole lot, VIBRATIONALLY! This are interesting times for humanity. Because, you have SO MUCH feedback from so many places. The energy is really moving fast! So- when you get a little out of balance, you get a big result, from being a bit out of balance!

Esther bought a FAST little car. A really fast little car. Itīs ridiculously fast, there is no speed-limit in the world, that allows it
    (- only Germany without speed-limit on the Autobahn, insert of POE-). Sheīs gotta go to some other planet to really drive it, the way she wants to.

(story about Tracy asking Esther what she was thinking, and Esther reminding her of Abe endlessly telling the story of her, asking Jerry for "this beautiful car, that would make her happy for the afternoon". What does Tracy think that Esther was talking about- a station-wagon???)

So, this is a VERY fast car. The odometer says 220 mp/h. It goes 0-60 in 4 seconds. Theoretically.
    (laughter) So- when you are going fast- YOU WANT TO BE FOCUSSED! (...) He (a border-policeman) asked: "How fast will this go?" And Esther said (with a resignated voice): "60. maybe 65. The odometer says 220, but- I will have no way of knowing that." And they said: "Do it! Do it do it, do it, DO IT!!!!"

-You WANT to go fast!
    You really do! But you want to go fast- IN CONTROL. You want to be in synch with the leverage of this energy!So you opened yourself to this very high powered, very fast,very high leveraged, very high frequency energy. And when you do, itīs prudent to be in alignment with it- OR you have a rough ride, sometimes. But as you step back... you just have to ask yourself continually this question, "Would I rather go slow?"

-Would you?
    -Do you think Esther can ever drive a normal car, again?
    We donīt!

We donīt see why she ever would want a "normal" car again. And you not ever want to be a "normal" person again, either.

YOU CANīT GO BACK.

From SanFrancisco July 28, 2012

feel good SO MUCH,

Abe

30 days of rampaging- day 24

I donīt care about getting my stuff done more than
    caring about feeling good!
    I donīt care about being brave or busy. I care about dropping dropping dropping what doesnīt feel good.
    I donīt care about whining.
    I donīt care about being "realistic". I donīt care about what others might think.
    I donīt care about following "shoulds".

Just not looking there, but being determined to look at what I like INSTEAD.
    I love this new reminder to be even more clear, more determined, more "lazy", more loving, more trusting. More loving more easy.

I LIKE THAT!!

I care for
    the sweetness of my awesome freedom!
    I care about my desires.
    I care about fascination and sweetness and love.
    I care about faith.
    I care about plugging the toaster in.
    I care for the deliciousness of my circumstances. It IS Paradise.
    I care for the awesomeness of my body and itīs perfect functioning Even if itīs indicating resistance! THAT IS perfection!!

I care for appreciating what I CAN do! I can be so free, so rich, so open, so loving, so sweet. I adore all of this! I celebrate all of this.

And yes, I want MORE! But I care most for being satisfied NOW, and there is so much to be satisfied with. SO MUCH. I stubbornly go there. I lovingly soothingly sweetly lovingly go there. Go there and go there and go there... :hugging and relax into it. I know the more is THERE already, but I do not allow it to ever torture me. I let it come, in perfect timing. I trust that I am ready for what is coming, and boy, that is SO MUCH.

EVERYTHING that happens
    is ALWAYS the confirmation of your broadcast!

We do want to get everyones attention (...) that you are walking around, SEEMING like everything is wonderful. But, if youīve got this underlying thing thatīs going on, that REALLY equals your point of attraction, than thatīs when youīr feeling blindsided by things.

And you NEVER EVER ARE.

And you are not missing big things!
    You are missing little things! You are missing little, chronic opportunities to shift your energy, shift your energy, shift your energy, shift your energy.

There is not some big, bad secret that youīr carrying... oh
    (making fun) just that one. There is NOT some big, dark secret around that youīr trying to keep hidden, or that youīr worried about! NOTHING like that! Itīs just a sensitivity to whatīs going on, in your world.

And a not yet a determination, that youīr going to catch it the vibration, early on!

from the clip
    abraham Hicks 2017  No More Neggative Thoughts (New)

i feel a connection between this thread and how i've been feeling for a few days, so i hope my post fits in.

when i think about all my past successful manifestations, they all happened when i wasn't really trying to manifest them.
    i thought about them a lot but only because thinking about them felt good and fun.
    i was too busy enjoying the thoughts and imaginings of them, that i didn't really think about the manifestation of them.

i feel there was some level of expectation that they'd happen somehow and at some point, but to be honest, i didn't really know.

for example, i met a guy at a party once and we hit it off, but he never called. i liked how it felt to think about him and us as a couple, so i did. i assumed that i'd probably get a text from him at some point but to be honest, i didn't really know if i'd hear from him ever again. i just hoped i would. but i continued to fantasize about us anyway. then after just a few days, i was at the gym on a treadmill and suddenly, the same guy walked in and got on the elliptical that was right in front of me. long story short, he ended up asking me out and we dated for several months.

running into him at the gym like that really shocked me and i was in awe at the fact that i created that interaction. i wasn't even trying to line up with any sort of rendezvous. i wanted one, for sure, but i didn't do anything to try and get it. i literally just fantasized.

and i reach this place of "not caring" about the manifestation and just wanting to feel good pretty often after falling out of the airplane, and taking a nap. very frequently, i get tired of trying to manifest what i want and i give up, and focus rather on just feeling good. but that doesn't last long because once i feel better, i start trying to manifest again.

so it seems to me that the solution is to just think about what i want because it's fun and it makes me feel good, and leave it at that. don't think about the manifestation of it, just think about it itself. and it makes me wonder, is this was abe have taught all along? not to think about the manifestation? have i missed them saying the manifestation is none of my business? that thinking about the manifestation keeps it from happening? well, i suppose they encourage us to stay off topic of anything that brings up resistance, which the manifestation does, because then i start wondering things like when, how, why not yet, etc.

perhaps this is the key i've been missing.

but the question now is how to do what i've done many times unconsciously, except consciously. especially for things that i really do want the manifestation of.

i guess just knowing that enjoying the thoughts about what i want will line me up with them, but not doing it for that reason? doing it because it feels good and receiving the manifestation as a byproduct. i do like the idea of that because it seems simple and fun, and then the manifestation will surprise me.

p.s. this is not meant to try and start a discussion here, i know this is an appreciation thread. to me, writing this post felt like appreciating my realizations and inner dialogue. i do tend to ask questions in posts though but they are sometimes (like in this case) questions to myself.

little sunflower!

Abe explain that the HS has reached a chronic (and painful) state of trying to be understood by others. HS asks if he needs to stop talking to them?

Abe:
    No, just stop caring about what they think about what you say!
    Say ALL that you wanna say! (BIG applause). Say ALL that you want to say. Just decide, that you are no longer going to be a REACTIONARY. Youīr not longer going to have a REACTION to what they say back.

from the clip
    abraham Hicks 2017  No More Neggative Thoughts (New)

feel good SO MUCH,

Abe

30 days of rampaging- day 25

I donīt care about things "being normal".
    I donīt care about fitting in. I have no fear anymore of "being left out"...
    because...

I care for
    being included by source!
    I so UNDERSTAND that itīs sources inclusion, love and understanding that I REALLY ever have sought! And this feels SO EASY and clear and certain and total and full and WHOLE.

Nothing to lose. Nothing to fear. Nothing to need, nothing to hunt for. Itīs all GIVEN. Itīs all DONE for me. Itīs all COMPLETE. And I can be THERE, now!

I can be there vibrationally and fully and wholly and purely, and deeply satisfyingly

Ahh, it feels so good TO KNOW this! It feels so exciting to dig this. It feels so thrilling to follow it, deeper and deeper, while the certainty and peace of it are ALWAYS THERE.

What a wonderful sweet lovely ride!
    No risk, so much fun.
    No fear, just so much love.
    Sometimes a bit delicious contrast- and even a bit pain- but there is no sting in that. Itīs GUIDANCE, as a rumblestrip, and ohh, I so LOVE that. I so LOVE that!!

THANK YOU LIFE.

Diversity is so good

It is very difficult to understand what anybody else’s experience is.

There aren’t enough words to really understand what anybody else is living. Physical beings want things to be the same. They want people to think the same. You work rather hard at sameness, but you will never win that battle because, from Nonphysical,

diversity is known to be the most beneficial part of the game.

Excerpted from Maui, HI on 12/14/97