Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Drama is...

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    "Universe, TAKE YOUR TIME with manifestations. Wait, until I'm ready!"

A woman said to us: "Abraham, my son is looking for a mate. Will you help him find her?" And we said No. -"Why not?" -Because, we don't think this is a good time. -"Why not?" Because, if he finds one NOW, she'll match his vibration! And if she matches his vibration- she WON'T match his TRUE desire. His true desire and his now-point-of-attraction are in 2 different places. So,

say to the Universe: "TAKE YOUR TIME. Wait, until I'm ready!"

(...) You hardly ever say that, do you? You don't say "Take your time and wait until I'm ready to be a match to what I want!", instead you say "GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!! And I'll adjust."

from the clip Feel What You Want To Experience - Things Will Come Like Crazy | Abraham Hicks

Don't try to stop intense momentum with action!

To a HS who has run over a rabbit with his car, (after having told the story of Esther, having killed a hawk with her bus)

...This is the thing that we really want you- and Esther- to hear. Once something reaches the point... once your vibration is such, that it reaches the point of manifestation, IT'S NOT WORTH rolling your car over, in try to avoid it!

Iow, so often you make the action part of your world seem so important.

You could have- you COULD HAVE -and so could Esther, you could have both avoid killing those precious Gods-gift-to-Man-beasts. You COULD have. You could have! Esther could have driven that bus right off the road. She could have.

She could have come to a screeching halt. She could have put that thing right on it's nose, it has really good brakes, and she could have caused everything in the coach, including Jerry- and she didn't knew for sure where he was- she could have run him right off the toilet, and right through the shower-

iow, there are ALL KINDS OF THINGS, that you COULD do, in order to avoid this manifestation that you think you don't want.

from the clip Abraham Hicks - Things unfold perfectly even when they seem impossible

Why do people not let in the possibility for more ease?
    (Become the lazy person that you DESERVE to be!!)

Do you know why most people do not let in the possibility for more ease?(...)

It's because the lack of ease is serving you, in some way.

"I'm getting marks on the chart.
    I'm diligent and brilliant.
    I'm more worthy, because I do more."

-There is a lot of that! Esther has really come to terms about a lot of that! She was sort of born into an environment, where people just did stuff. And the more they did, the more they were praised for what they did. So she just learned to stand on her head in so many ways- because, praise feels soooo good. Until she got a whiff of what her InnerBeing flows-

-and praise from humans who are trying to get you to work hard, is NOTHING like IB's appreciation for your ease!!

-Stick with Abraham!
    We'll turn you into the lazy people that you DESERVE to be!

03/25/2017 in Orlando