Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223

Thread: Abe-quotes about step 5

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Being in step 5 just means masterfully being in step 1!

We are delighted when you find yourself in step 3, 4, 5, 3, 4, 5, 3, 4,
    5- 4, 5, 4, 5, 4, 4, 4, 5- 5, which means 1!- but, once you are steady
    in your vibration, than-even in the midst of a step 1-moment, where
    you are doing "that thing that you do"- at least now you KNOW
    youīr doing that thing that you do.

So, now youīr making more deliberate decisions.
    Now (...) we want to walk you through the whole metamorphis, that weīve been describing to you. So, youīr having a step 1 moment, which, in your mind, even from what we say, you say "bad. Bad step 1 moment." Because... BAD, because there is contrast.

-It ISNīT BAD!
    Itīs a step 1 moment! Itīs contrast, but itīs not bad!
    Itīs a step 1 moment, which leads to Asking! ohhh
    (Esther shudders in delight) Glory be. Which leads to answering! Source is LOVING that.

And then, you- finding yourself in step 3, where you are no RECEIVING. And now, you like the feeling of it, so you practice it often, and you use tools like rampages of appreciation, and looking for positive aspects, and meditation to hold yourself more steadily in step 3- and now youīve mastered it.

Youīr really good at it, and so youīr more likely to find yourself there, than not. And then, now, you are full of yourself and out in the world- having access to step 1 moments- AND LOVING IT.

-Wait!
    "having access to step 1 moments-
    AND LOVING IT"!!
    No more being mad at yourself!
    No more condemnation of others!
    "Now, hereīs a buffet from which I choose!"

-And in your steadier vibration, youīve also effected what LoA is bringing around you,
    so there is
    a more REFINED step 1 around you! Iow, it has not so much range in it. It has more of things in it that you like. Iow, when you really REALLY donīt like something, which gives you access to what you really REALLY do like, there is not a lot of control in that.

But once youīve spent plenty of time in step 3 and 4, and now youīr having that step 5 moment, where you are back in step 1, there is not so much range in it. Iow, "I sort of donīt like that, but I sort of do like THAT." There is more refining. More clarification.

Where more of your statements of what you prefer come forth.
    And it gives you that feeling of being more hands-on, in your creating!

And your IB revels, when you are in that place. And what it feels to you is, when it occurs: Something will happen, while you are moving through life, and you are presented NOT with a "challenge" or with a "problem", but in your state-5-attitude, it looks like an opportunity!

Iow, you donīt see it... you see it as CHOICES, and OPPORTUNITIES, and OPTIONS!

Not challenges, and bad things unwanted, that you have to claw your way out of! Because NOW, you donīt longer feel that the world is against you! You already KNOW that you are surrounded by wellbeing, and that you are loved! And that you ARE love.

Iow, by the time you are consistently there, when you step back in a step 1 moment, itīs with the knowing, -oh, hear this- itīs with the knowing and the attitude that you made the decision that you came forth into this physical space and time, to begin with: You KNEW that there would be contrast, and you REVELED in the knowing of that!

You knew, that there would be variety! You werenīt afraid of it. You didnīt shy away from it! You didnīt wanna hide from it. You wanted to get out- in it, as much as you could get out, in it- because you wanted to test your skills! Not in a testing way. You wanted to flex your muscles! You wanted to BE who you are. You wanted to FEEL your fullness!

You wanted to BE in the world, and have all of the advantages of all that it had evolved to. And still be part of itīs evolution! And now, you are not afraid of it. You are not worrying about it. You are not running from it. Not hiding from it, anymore. You are benefitting from the contrast- just as you knew you would.

HS asks about unconditional love.

Abe: Itīs awareness of conditions, without emotional risk.
    (...) Awareness of Variety, from a place of such stability, that there are no emotional risks for me.

And therefore, no need to condem that,
    no need to judge that- no need to choose it, either!

But when you reach the place that you are making choices of what you DO want, rather than pushing away what you donīt want, now you donīt keep adding clutter to your vibration. Now, your step 1 moment doesnīt bring you challenges, that former step 1 moments did.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 - A selfie in the hot seat (Caribbean Cruise 2017)

When you are proud in step 1- THATS step 5!

We want you to be able to mess something up altogether or blow an exam or crash your car, or do any other number of things [to which] much of the world would say, ‘Well, that was certainly an inappropriate thing for you to do’, and we want you to be able to stand proudly and say, "Hey, I did that, and it doesn’t have any relationship to who I am!" -In other words,

"Who I am is Source energy physically embodied.
    Who I am is pure positive energy out here, on the leading edge. Who I am is an eternal seeker of alignment
    with who I am.

But I’m not going to let any outside standards
    or judgments confuse me about who I am!"

-and we feel that’s what is at the basis of all of this for you.
    When you let somebody in really close, where they might really know [you], then you start worrying about what they really think, and we want all of you to reach the place where it just doesn’t matter to you so much what anybody else thinks - it only matters to you how you feel.

And when you reach that place,
    then you attract those people that agree with that.

San Francisco, CA, 3/16/02

reposting, so big...

The more resistance, the more fun the game!

...You know what?
    The more resistance, the more fun the game!
    And ask anybody who ever played the game of a great obstacle-course.

Iow, the more resistance, the clearer you get!
    The better you get. The more powerful you become.
    The more help you get, from nonphysical.

Because this is for sure:
    YOU CAN NOT LOSE!

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

and this one also...

Problem-Solving

(After a long "rampage" for problem-solving in the solution-oriented mode

-Let us ask you: Can there be any pleasure in problem-solving?
    We think so!
    -Pleasure in clarifying.
    -Pleasure, in identifying more clearly what you want.

Milking a problem- we donīt recommend it in a really big way,
    but clarification is a good thing!
    And thatīs why you all said:
    "Weīll come into a time-space-reality,
    with others who want different things.
    Iīll come into a time-space-reality,
    with others who believe different things."

Because in the DIFFERENCES,
    there is opportunity for you,
    to personally clarify.

And so, call it "problem-solving" or "life-clarifying",
    it doesnīt matter.

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

The ecstasy of alignment- and the power of unconditional love.

HS (POE):

I wanna have FUN! Fun- right now. And I am so in love with step 5!
    And you said something when Jerry died, that Esther was- after this hard time, having so much fun again. And right in that moment, source threw something in that was extremely hard for Esther. And in this moment, where she was so happy again, she could solve it in a second. And I was always fascinated, that...

Abe:
    What Jerry, making his transition, did for Esther -she didnīt realize it, and may have not been able to acknowledge it, or admit it. But she was living happily ever after, in a rather conditional way. Because there where no conditions in her experience, that wherenīt pleasing! And so, she was living happily ever after- without really needing to deliberately connect. Itīs what we said earlier, today:

That those people who are really easy to love donīt help you find your balance!

They might make you wish that everybody was that easy! But instead of noticing, that others arenīt that easy, Esther gave her undivided attention to what was easy. And so, once Jerry made his transition -and she couldnīt do that,
    -thatīs when she really REALLY discovered the ecstasy of alignment- and the power of what unconditional love really is!

Unconditional love is: Finding connection, ANYWAY.
    Even under really hard conditions.

And we cannot think of any condition, that would have been more difficult for Esther! And yet- she accomplished it. And wouldnīt take it back! She never thought she would say those words- and she never thought, she would allow us to say them, either. But Esther would not like to go back to that time, before she found that FREEDOM of alignment!

And that doesnīt mean sheīs always there! But she certainly knows she CAN be there, and she most often IS there. So, step 1 is: Ask. Step 2 is not yours! Step 2 is done by source: Source answers. Step 3 is: You gotta get into the receptive mode. Step 4 is, get REALLY good at the receptive mode. And step 5 is, youīr back in step 1 but you are not mad at yourself!

You are able to look at what you donīt want, through the eyes of source. You are able to see unwanted things, without it, freaking you out. It doesnīt take you out of alignment! Yah.

HS:
    And you said in this seminar- I think at the first day, and I had toothache. And you said all this itches and twitches, that you get sometimes, and thatīs just that source gives you Reiki from inside out!

Abe:
    Yes!

HS:
    And in this moment, my toothache was gone. It was an itch or twitch- and it was SO delicious!

Abe: Yah!

HS:
    And when you whacked me the day before, I looked up to the Hotseater that was really meant, and I was filled with such amazing love. It was like the whole room was lighting up, and I have goosebumps right now- it was one of the most powerful things I ever lived. That... what so many people deem to be bad, or unwanted, is-
    when you look at it from the right side, itīs the most beautiful thing.

Abe:
    We agree. Those are perfect words.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Esther's Re-Connection? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

We decided, when we came into physicality, to live Heaven on Earth.

You all said:
    I will go fort into physical form, and I will mix it up with others- and I will find my footing. And I will develop a personality, and I will form some opinions, I will observe whatīs going on around me, and I will settle in to life-experience, on planet earth.

And I go along, with whatīs in my environment. Because my environment WILL be dominant!
    -And I will remain in step 5.

THATīS what you said! Thatīs whatīs intended, when those consciousnesses are coming in. You said, you meant, you knew- there will be things that donīt resonate with me! Because my IB has come already to know more! But I will be among humans, who donīt necessarily know what my IB has come to know, or what their IB knows. There are going to be a lot of humans, that are going to be out, on the raw and ragged edge!

They are going to be competitive with each other, which isnīt a bad thing- as it inspires them to more desire. There are going to be arguments with each other, which isnīt a bad thing because itīs gonna focus them to think. Thereīr going to be all kinds of things, but the DOMINANT thing that all these people that will be surrounding me once I get into my body on planet Earth, the DOMINANT thing thatīll be going on in all that co-creation is,

that they will be creating a vibrational reality that I may very will be there to live and witness the positive results of

You knew that there where things that generations long before yours had pit ITV, that were yet to be received! And you said: "I believe- in fact, I KNOW, I heard it from good sources around me before I came into this physical body,
    I KNOW that this is the time of awakening.

I know, that this is the time where it is more likely than not that
    I would be able to tune in to the fullness, of who I really am- AND be present, and creating, on planet Earth!

You really really liked that idea, and you came into this environment with such enthusiasm- and you did everything that you intended to do.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 The End!!! Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

"I donīt live it, I just teach it!"
    Again, Esther being the example of a step-5-master:

Thatīs what we mean when we say, you teach through the clarity of your example. When you say someone: "Hey, I know how you feel, because I felt like that, too. But itīs different than we thought it is! We have much more power to allow what we want into our experience. And here is why."

And then they see you- not lined up and and not getting it, and you are LAUGHING about it and saying "yah..." -Esther says, "I donīt live it. I just teach it."

(...) Because, she just catches herself, in a resistant moment and she knows sheīs there- she KNOWīs sheīs there. But what just happened is just SO in her face, she can NOT notice that it isnīt the way she wants it to be.

But what sheīs saying to herself and others is: "I used to stew over that for a week. Now it takes 5 minutes! I donīt stay there, very long. I take the bounce from it, much more quickly. The problem points me into the direction of the solution. And while I have NO earthly idea where that solutions gonna come from- I know it WILL come, when I will chill." (...) After a while, you begin to feel really blessed, when SO MANY things are going your way. Not because you are CONSTANTLY in alignment.

Not because you are CHRONICALLY there- because- you are not ever gonna be!

But because youīve stopped beating up on yourself AND others, so much. Because youīve stopped finding fault with others, and yourself. Because you are SOLUTION-ORIENTED. Because you are solution-leaning.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 The Only Way to Teach - Law of Attraction Oct 28 Atlanta

I love this quote POE!

It brought me relief!

Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    The ecstasy of alignment- and the power of unconditional love.

(...) Esther would not like to go back to that time, before she found that FREEDOM of alignment!

And that doesnīt mean sheīs always there! But she certainly knows she CAN be there, and she most often IS there. So, step 1 is: Ask. Step 2 is not yours! Step 2 is done by source: Source answers. Step 3 is: You gotta get into the receptive mode. Step 4 is, get REALLY good at the receptive mode. And step 5 is, youīr back in step 1 but you are not mad at yourself!

You are able to look at what you donīt want, through the eyes of source. You are able to see unwanted things, without it, freaking you out. It doesnīt take you out of alignment! Yah.

HS:
    And you said in this seminar- I think at the first day, and I had toothache. And you said all this itches and twitches, that you get sometimes, and thatīs just that source gives you Reiki from inside out!

Abe:
    Yes!

HS:
    And in this moment, my toothache was gone. It was an itch or twitch- and it was SO delicious!

Abe: Yah!

HS:
    And when you whacked me the day before, I looked up to the Hotseater that was really meant, and I was filled with such amazing love. It was like the whole room was lighting up, and I have goosebumps right now- it was one of the most powerful things I ever lived. That... what so many people deem to be bad, or unwanted, is-
    when you look at it from the right side, itīs the most beautiful thing.

Abe:
    We agree. Those are perfect words.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Esther's Re-Connection? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

In step 5, you realize that the "itches and twitches" that you translated from OOTV as pain, are really Source, healing you from inside out.

More about the same topic:

Strange body-sensations while meditating:
    Source flows energy for releasing and healing.

HS experiences physical sensations while meditating as the feeling she would be touched, or if water runs down her face.

Abe:
    When you quiet your mind and you allow yourself to REALLY resonate with who you really are, the intention of the nonphysical-you is than being translated in your physical body.

And those twitches and itches and sensations that often happen in meditation,
    are energy, sort of braking loose and moving in areas, where youīve formerly not allowing it, for whatever reason.

There is nothing for you to do about it!
    Lots of people have written lots of silly books about it, about what this means and what this means and what this means. But we would encourage you to ALLOW this vibrational, nonphysical anatomy to HAPPEN, because of the knowledge that nonphysical has!

Esther felt often during those early stages of meditation, and even now occasionally, feels like that someone has their hands insides her head, massaging her scalp in some ways. And often, when very well meaning people will come up to her, or offer something through the mail to her, -a massage or an energy-treatment, Esthers response always is "Thank you so much, but I get this from the inside, out!"

She knows that we know her body intimately,
    and in her relaxed and allowing state,
    we are moving energy, through the path of least resistance!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 The End; Come to Where We Are! Law of Attraction Nov 4-5th Asheville NC