Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.. 😊

I am happy.. I have all the material things I need.. And just everything.. I was a bit off track today.. But I am happy.. I got indicated of my discord through my emotions.. I have my awesome emotions..
    Besttttt guidance.. I have evr got.. I love you source.. Thank you soo much for letting me realize that all of the things and all of my problems are not actual problems..
    Thank you soooo much source.. For being IN me.. :'D
    I love u.. I love myself.. Thankyou for BEING evvverything I want..
    Thank you for choosing such an awesome body..
    I am soo blessed.. It is making me cry.. :"D I am feeling sooo blessed.. I don't know y I m crying for it..
    I m feeling lyk my every problem is being released..
    I tried soo much earlier.. But the fact that it is all soo easy is making me cry.. I accept that I m still not totally fine with my beliefs...
    But SOURCE.. I believe u.. I believe IN ME!! I BELIEVE MY AWESOME BODY.. I Now know the LAWS OF THIS AWESOME Fake REALITY which just looks Real.. But is ACTUALLY EVER EVOLVING AND EVER CHANGING.. VIBRATIONAL..
    Thank you.. I trust u..
    I let go all the tensions I have.. I don't care about how m I going to do it in future..
    But I intend to do it.. IN MY NOW! FOR NOW..
    Bcz.. Nothing is more important than that I feel good..NOW!!!
    I allow myself to be my natural self..
    I allow myself to release all the tensions and pressures..
    I allow myself to receive your (my source's) guidance..
    I trust u.. I love u..I know u r in me.. I know u r my SOLOMON..
    I love u.. :"D
    THANK YOU.. THANK YOU..
    I love you..I intend to accept the most beneficial beliefs for me.. FROM NOW..
    :") I INTEND TO BE HAPPY THE NEXT TYM I CATCH MYSELF BEING SAD.. MY EMOTIONAL GUIDANCE [At Work deliberately]..
    I intend to sleep peacefully..
    I intend for my beautiful body to be healthy and happy..
    I intend to have a conscious awareness OF my FEELINGS..
    I intend to have such a strong love with him.. - like I saw in the awesome movie today.. waao..
    I intend to get alotttt of attention and love from my dearest guy.. haha! Fun fun fun!!
    I intend to have some more lining of lovers.. Fun fun!
    I intend.. To sleep and wake up healthy and happy..
    And.. Last.. I intend to intend each segment.. Now onwards..
    Good nyt my AWESOMESSTT SOURCE.. I LOVE U SOOO MUCH..
    THANK YOU SOO MUCH. I LOVE U..

I intend to have a peaceful and happy day today..
    I intend to look for blessings in everything I experience today..
    I intend to BE.. And Allow mySelf BE my Source..
    I intend to FEEL my NEW creations and desires.. Vibrationally..
    I intend to have a wonderful awareness of my Feelings..
    I intend to feel today that.. NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT I FEEL GOOD..

Hi Beautiful Sunshine! I just discovered your thread! I love it and it's nice to see you again!

Heyy Tree..
    Yeah.. I started it some time ago.. But am actually using it now..
    I started it for segment intending and appreciating the beauty around us.. Or to create a rampage of everything I desire..
    Love to see you too..
    You are very welcome.. If you'd lyk to come and join.. Or if anybody would lyk to join..

Beauteous Sunshine!I am already rampaging on my thread and notebook....but I will surely join here from time to time too! So much love to you!

Aww dear Tree.. its soo good that we have such an awesome forum where we can do our rampaging..
    And i wud love to see you here if you'd like..
    Soooo much love to u tooo dear..

I love you source.. I had such an awesome day today..
    I loved to catch myself in btw the negative rampages.. And how we then handled it together.. I know we are not different or apart.. But for now.. I need somebody to share my success with.. And I have my source as my perfect partner..
    I love you soo much.. I can feel the love innside of me..
    I loved the pizza I made today..
    I soo love the surprise lays I got from my brother..
    I loveeeddd to realise that theirr behaviour has nothing to do with me.. My love and good thought for everybody are bcz I want to feel good no matter what.. To stay connected with u.. I loveedd to realise it in the mid of a negative situation..
    I soo love u..
    I intend to feel awesome for now.. I allow my source to arrange all the perfect situations for me.. For everything I want.. I release all of my tensions..
    I intend to rest in peace..
    I intend my beautiful body to thrive while my mind and source rest in peace..
    I intend to wake up happy and grateful..
    I intend to segment intend s'more tomorrow..
    I intend to be happy and healthy for now..
    I intend to feel awesome and comfortable for now..
    I love myself.. I love my body.. I love my source..
    I appreciate my body.. I love the beauty and perfection with which it works for me.. Justtt for me.. Day and night.. Alwayss.. I am soooo happy to have suchhh a beautiful physical vehicle.. I love you my awesome body..
    I love you and I accept you..
    I accept and allow you to thrive.. I love you.. I accept you.. My awesome new body.. I love you soo much.. I can feel you.. I can feel the lightness I am feeling.. Having you.. I can feel my awesome new skin and muscles.. Nd bones.. I love you... My new body.. I have got you..
    Finally!!
    I finally have you.. My awesomeee body.. I can feel you.. I can feel myself in you.. I can feel the lightness.. I am feeling the awesome energy of yours.. I love you my dear..
    I love you source..
    Thank you for and BECOMING my awesome body for now..
    I intend to have an awesome sleep..

Everything is sooo good to be expressed in words..
    I cannot tell how pleased I am.. About all of the things happening to me.. I am soo much relaxed now..
    I intend to sleep peacefully.. I m just sooo excited to make a white sauce pasta tomorrw.. I intend to sleep for now..
    Omg.. It feels soo good to know myself soo much clearly.. It feels amazing to know all these things which my source knows already.. I love my body.. I sooo love my source.. I m sooo happy to have such a brilliant body..
    I can feel my body.. I feel soo light in it.. I love the things that my body does for me and have been doing from past 18 years..
    I have a brilliant source which becomes justt everrything that I want to have.. And now.. I can feel my body become who-i-really-am!!!
    Omg.. It feels soo good to have my awesome loving source.. I love the feeling that I m sooooo blessed!! I soooo love this moment..
    Indeed, I m the masterpiece of my own lyf..!!
    I love mySelf!! I love my Body.. I love my awesome mechanism! I love the fact that the more I have food the easier it is for my body to be the way I want.. Bcz. I feel the ultimate closing of gap whn I have food! I loveeeee food! I loveeee eating yummy things.. I loveee to love my body.. And FOOD IS MY FRIEND!!

I m sooo happy for now.. I love mySELF.. I m sooo excited for what is lined up for me tomorrow.. I m feeling sooo blessed..

I love the way I am managing soo much of the contrast.. I bless this awesome contrast.. I bless these difficulties.. I bless my ability to feel wonderful no matter what! I bless my awesome body.. I m sooooo blessed to have such an awesome lyf.. I love my Self.. I can feel my source.. I am able to understand now, the two vantage points and the gap btw them.. I m able to close the gap which feels just awesomeeee.. I am soooo happy.. Soo blessed..
    Thank you lyf..