Page 1 of 106 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The GAME OF LIFE with Abraham

The GAME OF LIFE with Abraham

I love to appreciate, it is my favourite way to live as a deliberate creator. I love to play with it, practice it, make it a game. I received an idea a little while go and I havenít known why. Then today I do.

The Abraham Hicks Board Game.

Iím not sure of the timing of this because right now it seems a distraction. Yet of course distraction is another of my favourite techniques from the AH repertoire.

This goes in Rampages because itís about feasting on, celebrating, enjoying and revealing the wondrous, fun Path of Least Resistance.

I can see the game of life as rolling the dice, receiving answers and inspiration, gaining money and love, finding plentiful rewards as I make my way around the board.

Most of all I want to glory in NP, in Abraham, in Jerry and the others who make my life a pleasure, who help me focus my vitality so my body runs, focus my love so I remember who I am, focus my joy so I liberate my vortex.

So each time I play, Iím going to roll the dice, so to speak, and see what comes up.

What is my priority for this?

My top of mind thought is that I come here to appreciate Abraham. Iím exhilarated with their presence in my life. I feel personally blessed and benefited from these processes as though they were written with me in mind. I feel Jerryís presence personally. I love that Seth who were such an influence on me have always been part of Abraham. I love that their words seem designed to give my life every answer, instruction, direction I desire. I love that theyíre part of my guidance system. Iím not dependent on Abraham but how they enhance me! Iím sure Florence Shovel-Shinn is there also as she was my introductory teacher to LoA. Her most famous book is The Game of LIfe and How to PLay It!

I love that Abrahamís philosophy explains a lot and this world makes much more sense to me now. I love that they call it a philosophy. I know thereís more knowledge outside of their purview but itís about prioritisation. They focus on what will help me personally. While I enjoy the occasional flutter into other great teachersí worlds my heart belongs here.

They satisfy me to my cells. They bring light into the everyday. I love that I have no need to escape this world but to enjoy it thoroughly, play this game with my All.

I suddenly think about the alignment of a singer who wants to enchant, focus, many thousands to come to see, hear and love them. That is major vibrational pulling power.

That is much more mojo then the average person. I havenít actually thought about it before but the comparison is valuable. Sometimes we hold small expectations where bigger ones could bring us what we want.

Accelerating your alignment for larger audiences is no different than any other fine tuning process. Let NP do the work.

On this AH Board Game, the next challenge for this player is how to let this bigger expectation come to me and as usual when I sit back to reflect, I realise the answer is this.

Leonie, I think Florence Scovell Shinn is the woman I didn't know who she was. I looked up her photo.

Wow Sunlover, you, my friend, never fail to surprise and delight me.

While I have never forgotten her influence it doesnít usually come to mind first when I think of my previous teachers.

And since I have included her book title in the name of this thread, I have to laugh at myself, because it was always going to be about her too.

I havenít got the words yet to describe her impact on me, and others.

She was (and is) a significant impetus on this path for many.

I am so going to enjoy getting to know her again and receiving insight into her involvement now.

She came to me at a time when I wanted help. She wrote simply and easily the instructions for attracting that which you want.

I applied her techniques and the results were miraculous and very impressive. So much so that I doubted my worthiness and turned away from it.

This led to my desire for what Abraham offers, practical explanations of how and why this law works. Permission to let go of irrelevant concerns and focus on those that will benefit me. The ability to understand my worthiness, to see why putting myself first works and is right.

I have never forgotten or undervalued my first experiences of major manifestation using her techniques. It was the aftermath I questioned.

I know that she is a Mastermind partner for me. If she were in physical Iíd be embarrassed that Iíd not acknowledged her contribution to my life.

I am quietly contemplating how much fun this will be to have her play with me here.

Sunlover, you rock!

I read that Louise Hay was greatly influenced by her. How fun this all is! I feel blessed by your sharing this and love the feeling of the unfolding.

Just like the board game I got: Employer payroll error in dh's favor; no deduction for cost of medical insurance this month.

That is perfect! And a just reward for receiving FSS.

All right this is the state of play on the AH Board Game:

Leonie is the first to roll the dice with a lovely rendition of appreciation taking her to Step 4 and then rolls again with a question for a Step 5 position.

On this AH Board Game, the next challenge for this player is how to let this bigger expectation come to me and as usual when I sit back to reflect, I realise the answer is this.
    The answer is this-

Sunlover enters the game with a wonderfully executed sideways move: connecting the dots on previously received information. This puts her in a high flying position as a Mastermind player.

Leonie rolls again with a happy realisation (clarity), appreciation of Sunlover and anticipation of more to come, which soon follows.

Sunlover adds to her already impressive roll of the dice by widening the coverage to include Louise Hay.

Her next roll results in financial reward placing her in a third position (Step 3) at this stage.

The Game continues.

For my next roll in the A-H Game of Life:
    I'm on Receptive Mode and receive a card from the Vortex deck.

I've landed on Life is fun! and pick a card from the fun deck.
    It's a fun night out with my dh.

I roll and pick up an Appreciation card. Who do you appreciate today?

Top of the list is Florence Scovel Shinn because I’ve had one of her affirmations on my mind. There is no loss in Divine Mind. Also because she is my major influence for The Game of Life board game and now that I’ve had it pointed out to me (thanks to and with appreciation of, Sunlover) I realise I hear her words in my head often. I think of the new physical organisation in my life as Divine Order. This or something better now manifests for me in Divine Order.

Then there is the just turned 3 year old, who is himself without deference although he is good natured and happy. He lets everyone know his mood. I appreciate him for many reasons but also because I can see how easy he is to love.

I appreciate my very good friend who yesterday said to me “You’re not wishy-washy” and I felt the resonance of it, my delight in the thought.

I appreciate Abraham for the processes of deliberate creation and the step by step unfolding of this. Steps 4 and 5 are truly magic.

There are many more people I appreciate but this fills me right now.