Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The GAME OF LIFE with Abraham

I get the name Edna Millay in my head. It means nothing to me. I google it. Edna St Vincent Millay, won a Pulitzer Prize for poetry in 1923 and was a feminist activist. This still means nothing to me.

I appreciate the mystery that is NP and wait.

FSS said a rhyme sinks easily into the subconscious. Some of her affirmations are like poetry:

“I have a wonderful work, in a wonderful way,
    I give wonderful service, for wonderful pay!”

Yes I remember it well. It is so lovely to revisit these affirmations. Itís also lovely to appreciate the benefit of Abrahamís explanation of using them only when feeling them. Then there is the pleasure of transforming resistance into affirmation.

Yes, FSS said that, too.
    Guess what?! This I had just read and wondered who the poet she spoke of was.

“Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.”

"The poet understood this, for unless man and wife are living the same thoughts (or living in the same thought world), they must inevitably drift apart. Thought is a tremendous vibratory force and man is drawn to his thought creations."

Internet search says Keats

My roll lands me on wobble-free - receive a Vortex card: Upbeat music and dessert tonight and fun lovin'. Oh, what a night!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Yes, FSS said that, too.
    Guess what?! This I had just read and wondered who the poet she spoke of was.

ďTwo souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.Ē

"The poet understood this, for unless man and wife are living the same thoughts (or living in the same thought world), they must inevitably drift apart. Thought is a tremendous vibratory force and man is drawn to his thought creations."
    Yes FSS knew it well. I find her thinking scattered throughout Abrahamís material.

I have recently Ďheardí the words, and found saying, 'The law is on my sideí (meaning the Law of Attraction) has felt very good in some situations. I wonder if it is from FSS.

In the past when Abe referred to breadcrumbs and leaving a trail I always thought of FSS because this is the way she explained it too. That your manifestation leads you to itself.

Edna Millay still awaits but I feel more familiar with her as though I really do know her. Yesterday in the glad game I was surprised and delighted with glassful, not realising it was a word. I loved the idea that a glass full kind of person had a word already available to describe them. Then I remembered that I do know that itís a word yet at the time I was looking at it it seemed new and refreshing. It may be the same with Edna Millay.

I have had a curve ball which Iím Step 5 processing. My latest clarity is to realise that prioritisation is key. It is not beneficial for me to hold onto, so Iím handing it off to my PR person in NP to smooth out. It would be an unwanted distraction and is actually of benefit to me to avoid, so Iím the winner here.

There are times when I feel unhappy with what is happening only to realise that Iím far better off with not being involved in the situation. Ultimately it will get back on track and in the meantime I get to continue my priorities and do whatís best for me.

I get to double my throw and move forward rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    I have recently ‘heard’ the words, and found saying, 'The law is on my side’ (meaning the Law of Attraction) has felt very good in some situations.
    You mentioned this in one of your other threads too, and it stuck out to me then, as it sticks out to me now. I very much like thinking and feeling that the Law of Attraction is on my side.

thanks for sharing.

Hi skylark, I like that thought too. When it came to me, I loved it and felt Iíd come up with it but now it really feels like something FSS probably did say or she could have inspired it.

A HS in a recent workshop asked Abraham about not being able to contact her father in NP and they said (paraphrased) You know those brilliant ideas you get. They come from him.

Yes, Edna Millay was for me. I immediately thought "Saint Vincent," and searched it to rendezvous with the information there for me. Then I woke in the night with revelations pouring in. Thank you, Leonie. I had been receiving the message "Saint Vincent" but there was much more in it for me than I had known. Really good.

So I landed on rendezvous. Sweet rendezvous, thank you, Leonie and Game of Life and How to Play it. How fun this is. Post #14 was a piece of it, too.