Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The GAME OF LIFE with Abraham

It was the poetry connection with Edna Millay that made me think of you sunlover. I don’t know if this is ‘correct’ but I feel as though my icon for this game is FSS and perhaps EM is yours? (You know how on a board game you play with plastic houses etc.)

The FSS quote from post #14 is amazing in its correlation with Abraham isn’t it?

Yesterday listening to a recent SF workshop a HS initiated a discussion about chairs bringing up Seth specifically and Abraham said it was a discussion on perception. I read (and loved) Seth before FSS but had felt I didnít understand how to put it into practice. It set me up to Ďgetí FSS. But the exciting thing for me was that the chair discussion took me immediately to a time in my late teens when I discovered General Semantics. My pivotal example I used for others was the question Ďis a chair really a chair?í. From memory it was about labelling and if we hadnít already defined what we saw by calling it something specific such as Ďchairí would we necessarily see a chair as we define it.

Talk about a walk down memory lane. I came across GS in a library and adopted it as my conversational gambit for those times when I needed something to say. Yet it obviously was more than that for me. I didnít remember the connection with Seth but am not now surprised about it.

During a period when I explored NLP a little, one teacher offered General Semantics as a part of his introduction to the mysteries that eventually led him to this teaching.

My recent inspiration to take on and modify my view of myself by borrowing the vibrational attitude of others who I admire for their expertise or confidence in some area, has similarities with the NLP school of empowerment.

From an Abraham perspective it is more that, operating at a high vibrational level, I can communicate with the IB of living humans who then can assist me in expanding my vibrational repertoire to include those aspects best suited to my needs. It is Masterminding and by so doing increasing my vibrational options to those that suit me better. Since I already admire or know this attribute, then I can allow myself this expansion more easily.

I have reviewed my influences. The resulting dice roll places me on a new part of the Game.

My play piece may be the brass nugget symbolizing the gold nugget of treasure in all that is, in all my cocreation...

Why choose a brass nugget when you can have the gold?

Ooooh this is good. That’s the answer to my question: Should I settle for less?

I’ve been doubting something and then you say that so clearly. (Because I know you were following your guidance & already see that.)

Clarity is power.

I enjoyed this story from FSS's writing, which has the essence of A-H's wallet process:

"Man so often limits himself.... Wealth is a matter of consciousness. The French have a legend giving an example of this. A poor man was walking along a road when he met a traveler, who stopped him and said: “My good friend, I see you are poor. Take this gold nugget, sell it, and you will be rich all your days.” The man was overjoyed at his good fortune, and took the nugget home. He immediately found work and became so prosperous that he did not sell the nugget. Years passed, and he became a very rich man. One day he met a poor man on the road. He stopped him and said: “My good friend, I will give you this gold nugget, which, if you sell, will make you rich for life.” The mendicant took the nugget, had it valued, and found it was only brass. So we see, the first man became rich through feeling rich, thinking the nugget was gold.

Every man has within himself a gold nugget; it is his consciousness of gold, of opulence, which brings riches into his life."

And as usual each receives individually what they need from the Mastermind. It awes me the way that happens.

Gotta love FSS! It is many years ago that I devoured her book. Much has happened since. I have it somewhere. It’s nugget rich. Full of pure gold.

Each player get an extra roll!

About the "wind," there is the association of that to having a strong affirmation.

My extra roll lands me on affirmation and I feel a wonderful vibe from the thought that comes to me, "It can happen (something good) in an instant."

Lol - then I read:

"Infinite Intelligence supplies every need. If you get this conviction today, every need will be met now and forevermore; you will draw, instantly, from the abundance of the spheres, whatever you desire or require."

Haha! Yes of course. It had to be.

My extra roll brings Ďthe winds of changeí in October. This October has been prepared and pre-paved for a long time. My friend is booked onto the Abraham cruise from Sydney. Iím excited about that time for me as well because Iím sure that those days will be special as I vibrationally tune in. Prior to that she and I are going away for a few days of r & r and then weíll have the following weekendís Sydney workshop.

I canít help but feel this is the Universal wind at my back during this fast momentum period. Iím ready to Ďbeí different. To take my new vibrational wings into flight.

New affirmation: The winds of change are at my back in powerful and uplifting ways.