Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Faith

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Donīt be patient- instead, trust the process.

So really what we're asking you to do, and it's an annoying word, but it has such powerful resonance at the very core of your being, is to trust the process.

To trust your Inner Being.
    To trust that where you are is fine.
    To acknowledge there is no wrong doing on your part.
    That there's no misunderstanding or no misapplication of a process.
    There is no recovery from something that is amiss.

There's just you, in this moment, harmonizing with the resonating blending with the Energy of Who You Are. Softly acknowledging that it's a big capacity. And in acknowledging that big capacity of this Energy, being pleased with where you are touching it and what it is achieving.

Here's a way you could look at it that would be very pleasing to us:
    Standing, like your Inner Being, in your Vortex, utterly knowing the Well Being of you and knowing it so powerfully and you being so close in the vicinity of it that you can't not know it.

In other words, we know it so much that you just got to know it. And if you don't know it, it's coz you're overthinking it. We just want you to know you're close enough. You're close enough. In other words, easy does it. Close enough and trust that Source within you.

The Source within you, this Vortex, has got you.
    It's got your back.
    It's got your front.
    It's got your past.
    It's got your present.
    It's got your future.
    It IS you.

In other words, it's real-time, vibrational. It knows all of the manifestations that are coming. It knows every step along the way. It could lay it all out for you brilliantly.
    It knows every rendezvous that you'll have with every single person.
    It knows where you've been.
    It knows where you're going.
    It knows Who You Are.
    It knows what you want.
    It knows where you are in relationship to what you want.
    It know that path of least resistance to get you to where you want to be.
    It knows all of those things.

The Source within you knows all of those things. And because you can't just hear it all spelled out this red hot minute, you choose to think that you ought to be doing something different than what you're doing and we want to tell you:

what you are doing is enough.
    It's enough.
    It's all you can do, and it's enough.
    It's all you can do, and it's enough.
    Trust the process, it will just keep evolving.

Abe

I've just been reading through and enjoying these wonderful quotes - Thank you POE for this great collection

(Related fun story: After spending about an hour reading through & focusing on this Faith thread here, I take a break, choose a movie to watch, and 5 minutes into the movie I've chosen, the song "Have a Little Faith in me" comes on!
    LOA never ceases to amaze and delight me!
    and it's always so much fun!! )

What a wonderful thing!!
    And thanks so much for the feedback, itīs VERY appreciated!

Wellbeing IS yours to be had.
    And it is no earning or justifying to be done on your part.
    You donīt have to justify anything, really!

Your work is to chill,
    your work is to relax,
    your work is to bask.
    Your work is to love.
    Your work is to be smooth.
    Your work is to just let it be.
    Your work is to just... trust.

Your work is to know.
    Your work is to love yourself.
    Your work is to trust source.
    Your work is to trust the laws.

Your getting the sense of it.
    Weīr just giving you as many words as we can find
    that resonate with that tactile, visceral

FEELING OF WELLBEING.

Abe

We come here not to undermine or to destroy your faith. But to strengthen your understanding and your faith in yourselves.
    We come here not to lead you, but to offer you the key to leading yourselves.

-Abe

You do not understand the importance of who you are and the value that this leading edge personality in focus has, to All-That-Is

Begin saying,
    “I now understand that all things are possible.
    And while I, just like electricity or just like the workings of my engine, or whatever, I don’t have to understand the intricacies of how it works, I know that it works. I know that anything that I am wanting to know, all manner of infinite intelligence is mine, to be had.
    All I have to do is relax and trust that it is there."

All-That-Is works for your well-being, and to answer anything that you want to know.
    You are the center of your vibrational universe. And we could not begin to describe to you the resources that are at your disposal. We think that you do not understand the importance of who you are and the value that this leading edge personality in focus has to All-That-Is, you see. Sometimes you treat yourselves like you are just unworthy humans here mucking your way through the mire in order to prove some sort of worthiness to someone else and we say it is so far different from that.

You are Source Energy focused.
    You are important to All That Is.
    Everything is at your disposal.
    Nothing should be inconceivable to you.

-Abe 2/1/03

thank you Qzi!

Do your best to imagine what's in the process of becoming, while you are making peace with what-is, and then savor every piece of evidence that shows you that you're on the right path.

And never question that you're on the right path: trust that you are. Because the more you trust you're on the right path, the more the path will unfold in meaningful ways. The more you question whether you're on the right path, the more it closes up and you feel lost again.

Abraham-Hicks, Dublin 5/18/08

You can get so in the flow of what you want flowing to you,
    that then your life becomes about a gentle defining of the way you'd like it to flow next.

A complete understanding that you are worthy.
    A complete understanding that it is coming.
    No question about it.
    No interest in how or when or where.
    Just amused awareness that it is coming,
    and a gentle desire to guide it,
    for the fun of being the deliberate creator I am.

San Francisco, CA, 2.11.06

Sometimes, you are a little pioneerish, just like you intended to be- because, you are going into territory, where your IB does not go! Because you are really on the leading edge.

-And you discover a desire, that has never been, before. (...) So, you launch this rocket- and now, your IB holds that, KNOWS that. (...) Here is the piece that will serve you in a new way:

Just as you, and your IB are balanced counterparts, EVERYTHING in your Vortex has a balanced, physical counterpart!

Just as you are the physical reality of your IB, who projected you here- EVERY DESIRE that you hold, has a reality. Das that make sense to you? Ohhh, let your faith grow, with THAT feeling! So, EVERYTHING thatīs in your Vortex- ohhh, the depth and breadth of it- the magnitude of it, the beauty of it, the power of it, itīs indescribable as we acknowledge it. Iow- ohhh!!!!

So, every part of it has components, that are physically focused.
    And these components are ACTIVE- whether you are, or not.
    They are REAL- whether you know that they are real, or not.
    They are PRESENT- whether you are accepting their reality, or not!

Following us? When you no longer resist believing in their realness, they are starting lighting up for you, in the balanced-counterpart-physical-way, that they do. What weīr saying is,

if thereīs a bear in your Vortex, -and there is!-
    there is a bear roaming around here, somewhere, too.

BUT youīve gotta be in alignment with this bear, before you can see this bear.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 To See a Bear - Law of Attraction Alaskan Cruise July Workshop