Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Worthiness

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    If you could just feel that what you want
    is there for you,
    and all you have to do is say, “Okay, thanks.
    Okay, thanks. Okay, thanks.”

Instead of, “Okay, but I’m not sure if I really
    deserve it, and I’m not sure that I’ve suffered
    long enough, and I’m not sure that I’ve paid
    a big enough price, and I’m not sure that I’ve worked myself….”

-Just, “Okay, thanks. Okay, thanks.”

That’s the place we want you to be.
    We want you to expect good things to come to you,
    and then they come in all manner of form and fashion.

-Abe
    Tarrytown, N.Y.,5/10/03

Guest:
    So if we could be in a state of appreciation more consistently...

Abraham:
    Or just frequently...

Guest:
    -What will we notice?

Abraham:
    -You’ll notice a chronic alignment with the vibration that we would translate into appreciation, you seeing the world through the eyes of Source. What you’ll notice is the world spinning in perfection. What you’ll notice is that what you want is surrounding you at all times.

What you’ll notice is people who come to you are on your wavelength and interested in what you want to talk about and you they. What you’ll notice is that your body is thriving and when you breathe deeply, it tastes good. What you’ll notice is your body is sensual and tactile and the environment that surrounds you is loving and comforting. What you’ll notice is that you are intelligent and that you have all knowing and that your timing is excellent.

What you’ll notice is that people are uplifted in your presence. What you’ll notice is that the world is beautiful and that it is in balance. What you’ll notice is wellbeing is the order of the day. What you’ll notice is life is full and fast and fun and sweet. What you’ll notice is you just want more, more, more of it!

What you’ll notice is sleeping isn’t very important to you, but focusing is. What you’ll notice is music just ripples through your body in a way that you think you almost can’t endure it, it is so good. And food and sex and all of those things that are tactile and delicious in nature are beyond description as you are participating in them.

What you’ll notice is the perfection of your beingness and what you would feel is the complete worthiness of who you are. You would feel the love of that which is Source, of that which is us, of that which is your Inner Being wrapped through you and around you. Not supporting you, because you don’t need support. You are Source Energy and you are flowing!

You find yourself feeling as you felt
    in the moment you made the decision to emerge.

And in the moment of emergence, you would feel rapturous anticipation about all that is possible. You would feel sure about where you stand and knowing that where ever it is, it is right. You would feel love for literally everyone that you laid eyes on, no matter who they are or what they are doing. You would know value in the trouble that they’re stirring. You would know value in the solutions they are seeking. You would know value in their beingness and you would love them for being, you see.

Denver 9/11/10

You must be EQUIVALENT to your source!
    (Awesome segment...)

If we would say to you what we see coming forward, it would set you off your balance. And we might have just done it, anyway...
    (laughter)
    but as you just take it as it comes, take it as it comes, take it as it comes, don´t ask for more than you´r ready for, and be SATISFIED with what you´r ready for!

-
    Don´t ask for more than you´r ready for,
    and be SATISFIED with what you´r ready for
    THAT´S living happily ever after.

Which pretty much means, you´r gonna leave everyone out of the occasion because they don´t have the ability to FEEL the vibrational frequency between what´s in your Vortex and you! ONLY YOU can feel that. And the satisfaction-factor gives you that knowledge!

HS:
    It feels exponential!

Abe:
    It is exponential, in SO many ways!
    First of all, your IB is exponential. Not singular, PLURAL. The energy that creates WORLDS, gathered up for you! A leverage, that we cannot find physical words to describe. So, sometimes, when you look at something that is THAT big, it kinda blows you out of the water, and you don´t acept it.

But when you´r ready for what you´r ready for,
    THEN you allow yourself to ease into
    the exponential powers of the Universal forces!

The big factor for most of you is trusting that source has it´s eye on you! Because you sorta trained yourself not to believe in your value. But it won´t take long, as you watch these things line up for you, as you are already doing, for you to convince yourself: "Oh, yah, I GOT this! I got this! They know me! They like me! I like them! We´r all in this, together!"

Nothing to prove! Only life, to be lived.
    You see, when you REALLY GET it, that you are source-energy, and that THIS is the leading edge, and that source energy, as we´r describing your IB, is enjoying this leading-edge manifestation, that you are providing!- then you stop being a humble human, who is trying to find blessings from someone that you believe got it already figured out!

And you understand, that we ALL, really all are in this together!
    And that THROUGH YOU, the creation is continuing! And once you get THAT, so that there is a love and appreciation of ALL THERE IS, but there is not a humility, that takes you to a place, that is not letting yourself be the manifestor, of all that source is flowing.

Follow that? That feeling, that "I am less then,
    and you are more than..." KEEPS YOU
    from being in the receiving mode!

But when you meditate, or appreciate those resistant thoughts away, so that your vibration raises, and you are EQUIVALENT to your source!! DID YOU HEAR THAT? You CAN´T be humble, and less than your source, and be in the receptive mode! We´ve not said that, before. Did you hear it?

You HAVE to be EQUIVALENT, to your source,
    to be in that receiving mode!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 ~ Think less to receive more (No ads during video)

Denver Colorado, June 17, 2017

Claim your IMPORTANT place!

You can not have an emotion yesterday.
    You can remember that emotion that you had yesterday, when yesterday was NOW. And you can not have an emotion tomorrow. You can anticipate an emotion, that you will have tomorrow, but you're doing it now.

So, ALL of your indication is now, now, now, now, now- ABOUT what you are doing with your thought! The important thing is that WHAT you're doing with your thought.

And the SUBJECT of your thought is NOT important!
    The way the thought FEELS IS.

Because the subject of your thought... Oh, you are masters, you are genius, you can think about anything in the world that you want to think about, and Source Energy will flow towards it and curve out the relationship with THAT subject and you for your delight, for your pleasure, for your edification, for your expansion, for your enlightenment.

IOW, this is the cooperative Universe, and YOU MATTER A LOT here. But we want you to see big picture, we want you to understand how you fit into all of it, we want you to CLAIM your important place in this, because you are not just here accidentally. You are here purposefully, deliberately here. And you are not insignificantly here. You are IMPORTANTLY here and SIGNIFICANTLY. YOU MATTER to all-that-is! And we want you to matter to YOU.

We want how you feel to become of PREMIUM importance to you!

Boston, 10-10-2015

Your manifestations don't represent you well
    AT ALL!
    Your current manifestations are not
    representing you well at all! (...)

Your Vortex is where it's at!

Abe, Sydney, 18.10.2015

We are wanting to awaken within you
    your memory of how wonderful you are!
    How brilliant you are!
    How good you are!
    How worthy of whatever you are wanting you are!

-Abe. 1/13/91

Our Value

My unique singular perspective is of enormous value to All-That-Is. There is not another anywhere in the Universe who perceives exactly as I do, right now.

As my unique perspective joins other unique perspectives, we embark upon eternal unique combined experiences. As other unique perceivers observe those unique creations, perception continues to evolve- to Eternally Evolve.

As I stand here in my physical body, I am literally on the Leading Edge of Thought. As I learn, or better stated, remember, to first find my vibrational harmony with my Source Energy, and then through those connected eyes perceive my physical environment—I give my greatest value to All-That-Is.

And, in no small coincidence, I feel my very best here in my physical body.
    When my heart is singing, I give my greatest value to All-That-Is.
    When that which I have chosen to focus upon in this moment evokes love, or joy, or appreciation, I am, in that moment, offering my greatest value to myself, to my current object of attention, and to All-That-Is, in that order.

-Abe 10/6/96