Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Itīs DONE, itīs DONE!!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Things are always working out.
    Things ARE always working out.
    Not "things have worked out" or "things will work out",
    THINGS ARE WORKING OUT.
    Do you want to miss out on any of the "ARE" part?
    Do you ever say "Wake me when its over?"

You don't want to miss it.
    You want to feel the pleasure of the closing of that gap.
    Every step along the way.

Abraham-Hicks

Atlanta, GA November 8th 2014

Leave it alone! Give it a rest!

HS:
    I no longer wanna struggle. Iīm giving up the struggle. Path of least resistance...

Abe:
    You know how you give up the struggle?
    You give up the struggle in NEVER bringing up an unresolved desire- again!
    By just bringing up the ones, that are are working!

(...) What can be hard about this answer:
    "Abraham, I have this thing that I wanted for a while, and it isnīt coming. What should I do?"
    -LEAVE IT ALONE.

"Well, I know I should leave it alone. But I got this thing, I wanted it for SUCH a long time. What should I do, how can I make it come to me??"
    -Just LEAVE IT ALONE!

"Are you sure I should leave it alone, because it feels like I should be hard after it!"
    -Well, YOU SHOULD leave it alone! Because your VORTEX got hold of it, and your IB is got hold of it! And itīs working on your behalf! Itīs been moved to the Universes side of the placemat!
    (Abe are pointing to the placemat-process, where you give everything you donīt want to do, to the Universe for accomplishing) So now, you can let go of it!! And if you keep putting it on your side of the placemat, than youīr gonna do a CRAPPY job of it.

Instead of letting the Universe do a DIVINE job of it!

(...) This conversation has been a particular good one. Because
    , this conversation has been a really good one. You moved to a place you havenīt been before! You now are more willing to put some separation between the asking for something, and the watching out for it, and the JUST LETTING IT BE. Separation- weīr talking about GIVE IT A REST!!!

If you hear somebody that you love, hammering away about a dilemma, a dilemma,
    a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma- say to them: I love you so much.

BUT GIVE IT A REST!!!

Give a rest, just give it a rest. Give it a rest! And then say:

"Because source is on it!
    Youīve done the work, Itīs in the Vortex!
    LoA is after it. Itīs cued up, for you, and when youīr ready, -which you WILL be when you give it a rest!-
    when youīr ready, -which you WILL be when you give it a rest!- when youīr ready, -which you WILL be when you REALLY have given it a rest!- which yoyu will be, when you are no longer talking about it- you will be ready WHEN YOU HAVE GIVEN IT A REST.

You will receive an idea, and the idea will be SO intoxicatingly beautiful, that NOTHING would be able to keep you from moving into the direction of that idea.

And UNTIL that happens, GIVE IT A REST.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Give It a Rest!!! Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

Listen to the Fan!

HS ("baseball-guy") asks how and why his BIG dream that he held since years (getting into the Big Leagues) finally came about?

Once you had something that you wanted for a while, play out- and you are able to acknowledge...
    So hereīs our question to you. Because, we talked to you about this before- many people know you. Youīr known at AH publications as the "Baseball-Guy". So we are having this conversation for a little while!

HS:
    For years!

Abe:
    WHAT did you do differently, between the last time we had this conversation (...), and this time when one of them already came about? WHAT did you do DIFFERENTLY?

HS:
    I feel that it was already in the works.

Abe:
    It was.

HS:
    It was already done when I was in the chair, asking...

Abe:
    Itīs already been done for years!

HS:
    Yah. so... (...) 6 years ago or five years ago...

Abe:
    No! No, no, no! (...) What did you do in the time between where it hadnīt happened and this time, now that it has happened?

HS:
    The same process that I always do. Get out of my own way, soothe, have fun...

Abe:
    You started listening to the fan.

HS
    (making fun):
    You are right!!!! I did!!!!
    (Abe advice to meditate while listening to a boring sound in the room as per example to a fan) But, not the same feeling-place, meditatively, that I used to be, when I was dropping resistance! THIS feeling is more subtle...

Abe:
    What changed, was you started listening to the fan.

HS:
    Thatīs it. Ok.
    (laughing) I started listening to the fan. Itīs totally true, though!

Abe:
    WE KNOW!!!

HS:
    Oh what the...
    (big laughter)

Abe:
    Which caused you for the FIRST TIME to get out of the way!!

HS:
    Youīve gotta be kidding me!?

Abe:
    You KNOW itīs true!

HS:
    So, youīr saying, if I would have listening to a fan when I was 30, I would have been in the Big Leagues when I was 30??? -I think, no way- because of alll the things I learned along the trail, I needed for THIS moment!

Abe:
    You wherenīt asking for the Big Leagues, in that way. Iow, as your problems were growing, you were creating them together. But what we are saying, and not in a way that we are wanting to make you feel uncomfortable about it- it was ready quite a long time, before you were letting it in. But, EVERYTHING IS!!!Everything is ready, thatīs the whole point! Weīr not wanting to make you measure how long it takes you to create the things that you want!

We want you to acknowledge
    HOW MUCH FUN YOUīR HAVING,
    AS THEY ARE COMING ABOUT!!
    Because thatīs what itīs all about!

And so we donīt want this creation to be about "oh, I created this big and wonderful thing, and now there is another big and wonderful thing." What we want you to take away from this is, how really MUCH MORE EASY IT IS!

(...) There is no Forum anywhere else on this planet that understands more, in this moment, how to get from where you are to where you want to be! YOU GET IT, that itīs VIBRATION! That itīs a vibrational game, that we are all playing. A vibrational acknowledgement.

But the things that are sharp and clear in your mind right now- and we just wanna emphasize them is: As life causes you ask, what you ask for BECOMES IMMEDIATELY.

And as you keep asking, it becomes more and more and more, and thatīs the point that you where making. Until you created something really big, that was ready for you, to be ready for it. And thatīs ALWAYS the way that it is!

The things that you want -more money, or whether itīs an empire or whether itīs a thriving business or a thriving relationship or a material object, it does not matter what it is: Youīve put it ITV quite a long time ago, in most cases. And itīs ability to show itself to you has been ready for a very long time. And the missing factor has been YOU! (...)

You have not allowed yourself to be a cooperative component-
    UNTIL YOU LISTEN TO THE FAN!

When you started listening to the fan, thatīs when you REALLLY begun allowing yourself to be the cooperative component, because you REALLLLY quieted your mind.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Big Leagues, Listening to the Fan! Law of Attraction Dec 9 Phoenix AZ

thank you Qzi!

When you ask, it goes into your vibrational escrow and it is answered vibrationally, and it is done. It's done, really- it's done. It's done, it's done, it's done!
    We are getting carried away.

Did we tell you? IT's DONE!!!

Fort Lauderdale, FL - 2/4/2008