Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: Quotes about being weird, genius and "doing it your own, DIFFERENT way"

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Friends, there is absolutely nothing in this Universe to be guarded against. You exist as beings that vibrate in a place of absolute Well-being.

Tell yourself that again and again:
    Know it. Feel it. Allow it! Be the evidence of it! Be the evidence of it for others — so that they will know it a little more, and trust it a little more.

Let your life be the one life that is not out of control, so that you can give one other person the reason to believe that all can be well.

2/1/92

Your IB- the dragon

HS:
    I am very satisfied with the relationship with my IB, in many ways it seems of a similar nature to what Esther/Abraham experience (...)

Abe:
    Itīs similar, and the more you are allowing it to expand, the more alike it is. Your relationship with your IB is just a buddy-ing relationship. You are just getting to know one other!

Esther hasnīt even BEGUN to allow us to assist her in the ways that are possible.
    Because she is still hung up on her human-ness, to a certain extent. And so are you.

HS:
    Why is my IB seemingly... most people talk about flowers and roses, and beautiful things. My IB seems to be very...

Abe:
    Donīt let other people define whatīs nice for you! Donīt let others, and their words, that MAY be aligned words, or not- donīt let them dictate to you what is wanted by you! Let your EMOTIONS guide you.

HS:
    So the IB that Iīm speaking of, which Iīm sure that you perceive on, that is my IB? Because it seems... it is... itīs magical. Itīs powerful. But itīs EXTREMELY... well, I lay it out there, it takes the form of a dragon, very often. Itīs very powerful, very vicious, but beautiful.

Abe:
    You translate it this way, because of itīs power.
    Everything is coming through your interpretation!

So, the block of thought that you are receiving- because there are very few humans who are physically around you, who are connecting with this energy, and are allowing it to flow, and so your mind had to make it something really unusual!

And so, you used all of those elements of power, and speed, and force, and stamina and intensity and all of that. You see what weīr getting at? -Itīs your TRANSLATION, itīs your way of describing.

HS:
    So, that energy is still my IB, then?

Abe:
    And itīs pure, POSITIVE energy.

HS:
    I know... in everything, I experienced it a long long time, and it has never showed me anything aside from itīs divineness. It just takes a very strong form.

Abe:
    Yah. Again, we reflect that back to you, itīs your way of saying: "My IB is more powerful than anything Iīve witnessed in physical form". And we say, OF COURSE IT IS!
    Everyone got that "dragon" within them.
    That eagerness to go, and that... itīs the POWER of it. Itīs the Strength of it. Itīs the longevity of it, itīs the eternalness of it!

Yah, yah!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Take Your Inner-Being Along. Law of Attraction Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

Strange body-sensations, -movements, -sounds while meditating or channeling?
    Why the awkwardness?

(HS has many strange and undeniable body-sensations. Abe explain, that when you summon too much energy that you canīt yet express in ease, or which you donīt expect and/or allow source to flow, the physical sensations of that can become a bit awkward, funny or exaggerated.)

When you quiet your mind and you allow yourself to REALLY resonate with who you really are, the intention of the nonphysical-you is than being translated in your physical body.

And those twitches and itches and sensations that often happen in meditation,
    are energy, sort of braking loose and moving in areas, where youīve formerly not allowing it, for whatever reason.

There is nothing for you to do about it!
    Lots of people have written lots of silly books about it, about what this means and what this means and what this means. But we would encourage you to ALLOW this vibrational, nonphysical anatomy to HAPPEN, because of the knowledge that nonphysical has!

Esther felt often during those early stages of meditation, and even now occasionally, feels like that someone has their hands insides her head, massaging her scalp in some ways. And often, when very well meaning people will come up to her, or offer something through the mail to her, -a massage or an energy-treatment, Esthers response always is "Thank you so much, but I get this from the inside, out!"

She knows that we know her body intimately,
    and in her relaxed and allowing state,
    we are moving energy, through the path of least resistance!

(...HS talks more about the physical sensations she gets)

Abe:
    This kind of experience often happens, when someone spends too much time in the state of meditation. Because, once the energy flows to you, you really wanna get up and get into your life and let it flow towards your creative ideas, and things that you are wanting! And so, when you are sitting for long periods of time, reaching for energy that has no outlet, than...

Your IB is taking care of your body every night, like that!
    Your IB is taking care of your body like that, when you are running! Thatīs what athletes do, when they are "in the zone". When that second wind comes, when you feel that new empowerment comes- thatīs all what this is about, you see.

And when our friend said before about
    (it being helpful when)standing up and allowing the energy to flow, (while channeling)

-a lot of this is: Too long in meditation. Too long sitting. Summoning more energy than you are allowing your body to expend, and so you are having some kinds of these experiences! (...)

(Awkwardness...) It was the same for Esther when she began.
    She would put herself in front of the podium and cling to it, for dear life, because she felt unstable. And then, because she wasīnt really ready for the whole of us, we would do a sort of moving her neck around, what was really RIDICULOUS, when she thinks about NOW.

But there was a sort-of-allowing-the-energy-to-flow
    (spoken in very tense voice, audience begins to laugh about Abe, making fun of this), in some sort of way, and then there was an ahhh- orrrrhhhhh- annnnrrrrrgghhhh- (loud laughter in the audience) ...ALL KINDS OF UNNECCESSARY gyrations... but they were important! -Jerry was summoning more energy, than Esther was ready for. And so, there was all kinds of convulsing that was taking place, THAT WAS NOT NECCESSARY, to you, you see!

We donīt wanna freak everyone out!
    When you meditate, youīr NOT going to become weird!

-Youīr going to become enlightened. And when youīr gonna meditate, lifeīs gonna get EASIER for you, and what isnīt magic, but feels like magic, will begin hapening to you. And wonderful insight will come to you.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 The End; Come to Where We Are! Law of Attraction Nov 4-5th Asheville NC

Even if youīr a master- others donīt necessarily "get" you

The thing is, the greatest creators on your planet
    where always dreaming of something beyond what was.

And when they where able to accomplish it,
    THEN they are called masters.
    But when yo are still in the gap-
    the call you delusional, you see.

So the world only wants to recognice your brilliance, AFTER you have maintained your positive expectation, and have accomplished the consistent frequency which allows it, until itīs manifested into your experience.

You just canīt listen to he peanut gallery!
    At the time theyīr calling you delusional, once you have accomplished it, then they call you greedy, for having more than they have! So, you just have to leave everybody else out of the occasion- and master your gap.

Take pleasure from your gap.
    That really is the way we would approach life, ohhhh- to want something, that I donīt have- HOW FRESH AND SWEET that is!"

Phoenix Dec. 2013

It is our desire that what you have gathered from this above all other things is:

It is time for me to just relax and chill out and let the wellbeing that is natural to me play a bigger part in my life.

You are magnificent beings who are powerful in your creating… And friends, YOUARE TRYING TOO HARD!!! Life is supposed to be good and it is supposed to be fun. Let more of your moments be about things that interest you. Let more of your moments be about things that feel good while you are focused on them.

Let more of your moments be about things that make your heart sing. Or things that taste good, or things that look good, or things that smell good. -
    Just relax more of the time!

Be the selfishly oriented GENIUS that you were born to be and insist that you feel good more of the time.

And it is our promise to you that blessings beyond anything that you have lived will flow into your experience…AND FAST! There is great love here for you. -We are complete.

-Abe 5/15/04