Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: Quotes about being weird, genius and "doing it your own, DIFFERENT way"

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    The power of Appreciation

If you could just get in the habit of appreciating every chance you get,
    you would be in the place of allowing so much good to flow into your experience, people who watch you would be sure that you had been granted a pass of well-being before you were even born.

When you decide that this is a moment that you're actually labeling "rampage of appreciation"... "this is a moment where I'm literally looking for things to say, isn't that nice, isn't that nice, isn't that nice, isn't that nice, what I am actually doing is, using this moment in time to align myself with source. And that is a very big thing."

Because, source already knows what you want. And when you take time to align with source, you're taking time to open your valve to allow the flowing into your experience of all things that you consider to be good. Not just things about this room, not just things about this subject that you are appreciating, but all things that you desire are open for you to receive, when you are using anything as your excuse to feel good.

Rampage of appreciation ... powerful tool! If it was the only thing you ever knew,
    -you could live happily ever after,
    -fulfill ever dream that you could ever conjure,
    -be the brightest light in everyone you knows lives,
    -add more to this physical environment than anybody who's ever been here or ever will be here. In other words,

you need not know one other thing other than to appreciate and you would open to all things good.

Because the Universe has established everything else. The contrast is there to make you personally prefer.

If you could just get in the habit of appreciating every chance you get, you would be in the place of allowing so much good to flow into your experience, people who watch you would be sure that you had been granted a pass of well-being before you were even born. They would flock to you, they would say "what is your secret? How do you do this? How is it that every time I hear you open your mouth and express even the slightest wish for something, the next time I see you, you're living it fully?"

People will say, "how is it that you thrive financially, how is it that you thrive emotionally, how is it that the people in your life are loving, how is it that your relationships are remarkable, how is it that the physical accomplishments are so massive, how is it that one wee person lives so big, so fantastic a life?"

-that's what people will say to you, if you will just get in the habit of being an appreciator, get in the habit of being the allower of the well-being that you so much want and deserve.

Abraham-Hicks

There is so much Triumph in adapting successfully to the new!

Esther had problems to plug her curling-iron in, in the foreign cabin of the cruise-ship. (She thinks...)

"...I have done this many times. I CAN DO THIS! (singing the Abraham-theme that gets always played before the workshops... audience laughs) -I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!" But, it got pretty funny. She moved almost every piece of furniture in her cabin in order to figure out, how to plug it in. And then, her extension-cord was not long enough. So she had a choice to be in front of a mirror, that was very well lighted with no curling iron- or to be in a very dark place with a curling iron, and no mirror.

Oh, she got very clever. Moved this table over there, and dislodged the lamp from over there- she managed it. But what usually takes 2 minutes to set up for took her an hour! So she was having some knee jerk-reactions. Some reactions to the conditions- because it wasn't EASY, like she wants it to be. Well, isn't it kind of like that, sometimes! Aren't you happy to know about yourself that you are ADAPTIVE? That you can make things happen anyway? That you can adjust to your environment? That you had enough life experience (...)

-are you at the place YET where you acknowledge UNEQUIVOCALLY that wellbeing is the trend of your planet?

Or are you knee jerking with different things that you are hearing about different places where things are happening? Iow, HOW DO YOU FEEL? Are you stable in your connection with source energy, and in your ABSOLUTE KNOWING that wellbeing DOES abound? And that you can adapt right into it, and that creative life is moving constantly forward, and not clinging to what-is? OR are you like most of the world, that is freaking out when there is change? And, therefore, not in the receiving mode of ideas to help you to adapt?

You are brilliant, genius Creators that have come into an environment that is every changing, ever changing, always has been, always will be. And you are, right here and now, experiencing more change. More opportunity to adjust and adapt and create and discover, and feel TRIUMPHANT!

Esther has never been prouder of her hair.
    (big laughter and cheering). Not because it looks good, (...) but:
    SHE GOT IT DONE!

2021 08 13 to 20 Alaskan Cruise,
    from the clip Things You Should Know To Feel Happiness | Abraham Hicks 2021

Choose what you want, no matter what!

Be as happy as you want to be in a world gone mad.
    Be as safe as you want to be in a world that is afraid of everything.
    Be as healthy as you want to be in a world that is mostly sick.

Don't let the statistics that someone else created affect you!

Abe

Why do people not let in the possibility for more ease?
    (Become the lazy person that you DESERVE to be!!)

Do you know why most people do not let in the possibility for more ease?(...)

It's because the lack of ease is serving you, in some way.

"I'm getting marks on the chart.
    I'm diligent and brilliant.
    I'm more worthy, because I do more."

-There is a lot of that! Esther has really come to terms about a lot of that! She was sort of born into an environment, where people just did stuff. And the more they did, the more they were praised for what they did. So she just learned to stand on her head in so many ways- because, praise feels soooo good. Until she got a whiff of what her InnerBeing flows-

-and praise from humans who are trying to get you to work hard, is NOTHING like IB's appreciation for your ease!!

-Stick with Abraham!
    We'll turn you into the lazy people that you DESERVE to be!

03/25/2017 in Orlando

Lead by your vibration

Abe:
    If source energy is aware of what everyone wants, and not able to make them see if they are NOT READY to see- then why are YOU waisting your breath, making them see when they are not ready to see?

HS:
    Yah, I came to that conclusion myself, lately.

Abe:
    So, rather than having a debate with them about it, just acknowledge: Well, they are not in the receiving mode yet-

-BUT goodness is coming to them.
    -They deserve wellbeing!
    -And I am so enjoying their process, as I am enjoying my process.

So, rather than being a fixer- which you kinda are, you are kind of a fixer. And the reason you are a fixer is, you are really smart, you've lived a lot of life and you've got good ideas about a lot of things. And that's why people like your leadership! They do.

WE want you to lead by vibration.
    Because you lead through the clarity of your example.

But if you would just think in terms- just for a little while!- of leading by vibration, instead of by words... leading by vibration. Leading by intention. LEADING BY ALIGNMENT.

HS:
    I understand. More like... lead by example.

Abe:
    LEAD BY ALIGNMENT!

HS:
    What I do resounds louder than what I say.

Abe:
    But how you FEEL, which is evidence of your vibration, is TRULY what is causing the resounding.

2016 04 09 Washington DC, from the clip The Right Way of Spreading Positivity Around You | Abraham Hicks [MUST KNOW]

Musician, letting go of Self Criticism.
    (PTSD, Panic Disorder, Overdose- and a Damascus Road Conversion)

HS:
    I'll tell you really quick what happened, because it's a crazy story.

Abe:
    It's not crazy, it's LoA in action!

HS:
    Ok. So, I had extreme PTSD and Panic Disorder, and isolated...

Abe:
    So, you talk slowly, and we'll interpret for you, as you go along. You'll enjoy this. And when you talk, we'll listen, and when we talk, you'll listen, ok?

HS (smiling)
    Ok, deal!

Abe:
    Repeat the sentence you just said.

HS:
    I had PTSD.

Abe:
    I had things that I focused upon, that did not allow me connection with the fullness of who I am, and I felt pain in that discord.

HS:
    Ok... what's confusing about that is that I blocked all the memories about that out, and my body just started shaking, and stuff...

Abe:
    Whats confusing about that is that I was offering vibrations, that I wasn't conscious about, but my guidance system was aware of the vibrations that I was offering. So, my guidance-system was working, anyway.

HS:
    Wow. Ok. (very pleased) Thank you!! (laughter) Ahaaaaa... and then, I didn't trust in anyone, any more...

Abe:
    I had put my trust in the wrong place, to begin with. And since it was in the wrong place to begin with, it kept not working out. And LoA made it get more and more and more. Until...?

HS:
    Until- thank you- until I overdosed, and woke up in a psych ward.

Abe:
    Until I listened to the fan
    (=Abes analogy to REALLY dropping thought and becoming still). No, I didn't listen to the fan. Until I meditated. No, I didn't meditate. Until I took STRONG DRUGS, a LOT of strong drugs, and in the process released allll of my attention to all subjects, and I FOUND ALIGNMENT, because I was no longer pushing against stuff.

HS.
    Yah. So, when I woke up in the psych ward, I had a COMPLETE new perspective.

Abe:
    Yah. Because, during my unconsciousness, I released resistance for long enough, that I gave myself a new vibrational set-point.

HS:
    And it's the GREATEST GIFT that's ever happened...

Abe:
    Now, this is NOT the path we recommend! (big laughter)

HS:
    Seriously, DON'T DO WHAT I HAVE DONE!!! (laughter)

Abe:
    But it is understandable, isn't it!! Isn't it understandable given what you know, about everything we've been talking about? Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

HS:
    Yah! Yah...

Abe:
    And because my desire was so strong, it didn't matter what I believed- I FOUND THE PATH. And that was MY path of least resistance, and it was a path of a LOT of resistance- but STILL, it was a path.

HS:
    And after that, I committed...

Abe:
    Kinda wanna makes you ask yourself what kind of path you want, but it's allright! ANY path you choose is FINE. And, what?

HS:
    And it made me completely fall in love with myself!

Abe:
    Because, during my unconsciousness, I re-united with my IB. Who loved me so completely, that it's hard for me to forget. I COULD forget! I could focus back on the problems of the world. And I could focus in a way, that in time, I could pull myself away from that. But I found Alignment. Yah! You did.

HS:
    And I committed to doing anything I could, to have an amazing life! And that's...

Abe:
    To love myself.

HS:
    To love myself, and I was like, I don't care if I was successful in music, anymore...

Abe:
    NOO! NOOOOO, No, no, no, no, no, no!!!!! NOOOOOO NOOOOOOO NO!!!!

HS:
    Hold it! Hold the phone...

Abe:
    YOU CAN'T RELEASE THE DESIRE!!!! What you are saying is: "I don't want the resistance back!"

HS:
    I'll tell you what it is!

Abe:
    You tell us, and then we'll tell you back. (big laughter)

HS:
    Ok. Love it. Um, yes, girl. Ahh, I was like actually writing music just for me and my soul. It's not for, like Capitol Records or whatever.

Abe:
    That's the way it's ALWAYS gotta be. Gotta leave EVERYBODY else out of the occasion!

HS:
    It re-established my focal point of my ability to stream consciousness!

Abe:
    Yes, it did. We'r just trying to help you to KEEP you from talking yourselves out of it!

HS:
    Ok...

Abe:
    Iow, that's 100% of the guidance that we've been giving you here! You've been talking, now you'r in this place where satisfaction is easily acquired for you. We'r just showing you how to STAY in the Alignment, that you discovered!

HS:
    Yah, and then I'm in a Trauma treatment-center, just writing songs on my acoustic guitar. That's all I'm focusing on. It's... loving myself. And I get this email, that's like, from this massive producer, like "I want you to be my lead-singer in this band, fully funded, yada yada yada... I wasn't even... when I stopped trying...

Abe:
    So, do you understand that the process goes like this:
    Life and struggle and contrast, and knowing what I don't want, caused me to put a WHOLE BUNCH into my vibrational reality.

So, IT WAS REAL- no matter what I was doing! This reality was REAL, and the cooperative components where being gathered, whether I was ready or not. I was not ready- but the cooperative components where being gathered, BECAUSE

WHEN I ASK, IT IS GIVEN.

So, I was asking- not even knowing I was asking! Just knowing what I didn't want! While I was asking for what I did want over and over and over and overandoverandoverandover again, wanting to be an influencer for good. Wanting to be of value to the world. Wanting to make a load of money. Wanting, wanting, wanting, wanting! So, cooperative components where being gathered. Step 1, step 2.

Step 3- we'r speaking from your point of view- "I took a sort of unconventional path into getting into the receiving mode. But I DID release resistance through my Coma, and I DID find step 3. And so, because I asked and it was already given, I LET IT IN.

Did you all hear? (Audience: "Yes.")

HS:
    And I went from Emptiness to Wholeness.

Abe:
    Yah. Fullness.

HS:
    I went from... like to, COMPLETELY FULFILLED. And Satisfied. And GRATEFUL to my core! And, my whole family actually re-united, because of what happened.

Abe:
    Ohh, there was a lot of stuff in your Vortex, wasn't there!

HS:
    OHHH yah!!

Abe:
    A LOT of asking. A lot of asking. A lot of asking!

Atlanta, GA September 22, 2018, from the clip Abraham Hicks  Letting go of self criticism [NEW]

Are there factually bad and good foods, or is it ALL about vibration?

Abe:
    We just want you to understand what you are doing. And we don't want you to get all "facted up" in "this causes this, and this causes this, and this causes this"- if there is SO MUCH MORE to the story, before the facts occurred, and you and everybody else is not taking into consideration.

And until you do, you'r not gonna be able to explain it:
    There are all kinds of people that are ABSOLUTE "anomalies" to the food that they are eating, by todays standards!

They have no business living that long.
    They have no business feeling that good.
    They have no business... they should have died a long time ago, given the diet that they have been living! (audience hilarious)

There are OTHER factors, that are involved in the occasion, you see!

And so, that's what your wanting to do. You just want to SOFTEN it. Do the best you can to soothe them. That's always what teachers do- teachers and uplifters and healers-

you just SOOTHE, SOOTHE, SOOTHE.

But you are NOT soothing your daughter when you freak out, when she's drinking a coke! You'r not soothing her. That's not a soothing thing! It's not honoring her judgement, it's not acknowledging that she gets to decide what she wants!

And there was a time, not that long ago, that a mother would have freak out if she thought it was a beer (what the food coach had hoped it would be) -and been happy if she would find that it was a coke! (...) It is SUCH a difficult thing to get around your own beliefs. And each person you meet, and the facts that they present to you, the evidence that they present to you, just shores up a BELIEF.

And we'r just wanting you to ask often: "Am I in the receptive mode? Am I in the receptive mode of what SOURCE knows?"

Iow, there are so many people, looking around at what-is (...) at the facts of what-is, and debating the facts of what-is, until they are getting a big enough consensus, in order to say "THIS is WHAT IS."

We'r just wanting to say to leading-edge thinkers like you:
    What-is doesn't mean diddly squat! DON'T keep re-creating what-is, because you believe so much in what-is.

You want to create SOMETHING OTHER than what-is, don't you?

from the clip Abraham Hicks ~ What can you eat? - very important segment