Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Abe-quotes about family

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Your happiness is the most significant contribution
    that you could make.

In your reaching for happiness, you are opening a vortex which makes you
    an avenue for the Well-being to flow through you.
    And anything that is your object of attention under those conditions,
    benefits by the infusion of your Well-being.

Excerpted from: Boston, MA on October 10, 1999

Desire for Baby

Find that fulfillment ANYWAY,
    by accepting the PERFECTION of where you STAND.

Is that hard to do? It is, isn't it.
    "How can I feel satisfied with where I AM, when there are things
    that are missing from where I am, or present where I am,
    that I do not want?"

And we say: We know, we know, we know, its hard, but that IS the work,
    that's the work! YOU MUST MAKE PEACE WITH WHERE YOU ARE,
    and then everything that you have ever wanted will come easily to YOU.

This feeling of wanting to be fulfilled, didn't just occur to you
    when you thought about being a mother.
    This feeling of being fulfilled is something that you've always known,
    and something that you ALL FEEL.

And what you want to be Fulfilled with, is SOURCE within YOU,
    You want source POURING through your EYES right now, smelling with
    your nose right now, hearing with your ears right now, being
    EMOTIONALLY present with you RIGHT NOW.

The source within you feels NO LACK of fulfilment with the lack of a baby,
    because it isn't the baby that is the path to your fulfilment!

And when you get that, when you know that, then you will be in the place
    that all the little buggers will want to come forward, because you will be
    in that vibrational place. But their not holding out on you, its not like that,
    their not saying "oh mum's not ready, give her time, it will go better for us
    if she gets into alignment first and then we come".

Although it WILL be much better for them if your in alignment first.
    Its all about that, do you get that?

Abraham Live Stamford 11th Sept 2011

The children still know!

You are an extension of Source Energy.
    You are one who loves,
    and you are one who loves to think,
    and you are one who loves to create,
    and you are one who loves to contemplate.
    You’re one who enjoys stimulation of thought.
    You’re one who enjoys choosing;
    you enjoy considering; you enjoy pondering;
    you enjoy fashioning.
    You enjoy putting things together.
    You enjoy figuring things out. You enjoy knowing.

You enjoy not being sure and then becoming more sure.
    You enjoy the evolution of a thought.
    You enjoy the expansion of an idea.
    You enjoy the expansion of life experience.

You enjoy the pleasure of being this genius,
    focused in the most creative environment that has ever existed,
    for the fulfillment of things that satisfy you.

You are liquid love in physical bodies, wanting more than life itself,
    because it is life itself, to adore the vessel that’s you,
    through which this Source Energy flows. You are God.
    You are Source. You are creator.
    You always feel good from your Source Energy perspective.

You don’t feel regret; you don’t feel doubt; you don’t feel worry;
    you don’t feel shame; you don’t feel guilt; you don’t feel anger;
    you don’t feel hate... You feel joy; you feel appreciation;
    you feel worthiness; you feel eagerness; you feel passion.

You feel like the little kids feel—watch them: they’re sure;
    they’re arrogant; they’re not afraid.
    You say, “They’re not smart enough to be afraid.”
    We say, they are still smart—and not afraid.

You say, “But they don’t know enough to worry.”
    And we say, they know everything—and they do not worry.
    The children are still more vibrationally imbued with that
    feeling of passion and joy—and that is what this work is about.

It’s to assist you in returning to the natural state of Well-being—
    the natural state of being that is really You.

San Rafael, CA 2004

thank you Qzi!

If we were giving one encouragement to parents, it would be to deliberately choose your emotional disc — your alignment with who-you-really-are —
    and then talk to your kids.

Don’t let the subject at hand be the reason for choosing your emotional disc. Don’t let the fact that they have misbehaved or disobeyed be the reason that you feel the way you do.

Excerpted from book “Co-creating at Its Best” on 12/2/14

"I Can Attract Relationships That Agree with My Desires..."

People are not finding it difficult to find the mate of their dreams
    because that person is not out there,
    but because of their own contradiction to their own desire
    in the thoughts they offer about the subject every day.

When you consistently offer thoughts about your future relationship
    that feel good while you think them,
    that means you are consistently matching the desires that you have
    discovered as you have lived life.

And under those conditions, only someone in agreement
    with your desires could come to you.
    Under those conditions, no need for control is necessary.

Through each exposure to interacting with others,
    you launch continuous rockets of desires of what you prefer.
    And only when you are a Vibrational Match to the culmination
    of those desires will you allow your rendezvous with someone
    who matches those intentions that you have gathered
    along your physical trail.

Excerpted from The Vortex on 8/31/09

Abe for children (not only them...)
    Excerpt from a Sara-book

Sara sat in the tree house waiting for Seth and Annette to join her. She leaned lazily back against the tree, looking out across the river, and just plain felt good. She breathed deeply and stretched her arms up over her head, and felt little shivers of pleasure move all the way up her spine. “I feel so good,” she called out from her perch. “I wish everybody in the world could feel as good as this, if only for a moment. They would never go back to feeling anything less!”

It felt to Sara as if she were in a state of suspended animation. The earlier events of the day felt like long ago, almost as if they had happened to someone else, and she felt no impatience about the day continuing to unfold. Annette and Seth seemed to be taking longer than usual to arrive at the tree house, but Sara felt not one bit of anxiety or impatience. This moment in time felt perfect. Nothing that she should be doing that she wasn’t doing, nothing that she wanted to do that she wasn’t doing, nothing missing, nothing needed - everything just right.
    “Now, this is how its supposed to feel,” Sara said, right out loud.

“You are right, Sara,” Solomon said, as he landed on the platform next to Sara. “The way you feel right now, that’s the way life is supposed to feel, in every moment. Perfect and expanding. Enough, but becoming more. Satisfied, but eager for something else. Complete - but never, ever finished.”

Sara felt rapturous love pulsing through her as she looked upon her wonderous feathered friend. “Oh, Solomon, it feels so good to feel so good. Whatever has come over me?” Sara laughed, as those words came out.

[Solomon] “Who you are has come over you, Sara. Or perhaps it is better to say, you are now allowing who you really are to be. This is your normal state of being. This is who everyone would be - if they could just let it be.”

“I know you are right, Solomon, and I do want to just let it be. I think everyone would want to let it be, if they knew how good it feels and if they knew how to do it. Why don’t we always feel this way, Solomon? Why does it seem so hard to just let it be?”

[Solomon] “Pretend that you are a beautiful gem, an aquamarine, like the beautiful blue ocean. Little by little, from exposure to the elements of your environment, a light coating of dust and hard water mutes the beauty of that which you are. And because of the unnatural coating, you don’t see out as clearly as you once did, and others cannot see you as clearly, either. But with a little bit of work, you can easily remove the unnatural accumulation of sediment, and you can then shine as brightly as you ever did - and feel as wonderful as you ever did.

As you sit in this clear, good-feeling place, it is easy to understand this. Much easier than when you are sitting in an uncomfortable place! But, just for a moment, imagine sitting here with a variety of thoughts moving through your mind: You are a young girl, sitting in her tree house, waiting for friends. But instead of being light-hearted and clear, as you are today, imagine that you are weighted down by many things, sort of like the sediment on the gem.

In other words, your favorite teacher is leaving the school, and you feel bad about that. You saw boys fighting in the parking lot, and you worry that it may escalate into something really serious, like things you have seen on television. You heard your father complaining about his boss last night after dinner, and you realized that he is not having a very good time at work lately. You heard that your mother’s friend is very sick, and you feel bad for her, and even a little bit vulnerable yourself. Can you feel how, with each unwanted situation you ponder, your joy is muted just a bit more?

Now, make a decision, “I may think about my teacher leaving later but, for now I think I’ll remember my favorite thing about him. I may wish for things to be different with the boys fighting in the parking lot but, for now, I think I’ll just mind my own business and assume they are working things out in their own way. I wish them well!

I want my father to be happy at work but, all of that is really up to him, and I’m sure he doesn’t need my help figuring this out. He always figures things out. I want my friend’s mother to be well but, my worry helps not one bit. I think I’ll leave that to the work of her family, or the doctors, or the angels, or to her Solomon.

If any worrisome thoughts remian, just say, “I don’t really have to think about that now. Maybe later but, not right now!” Try to imagine releasing each worrisome thought, one after the other. Another, another, and another. And, with each release, you feel a little lighter, a little brighter, a little happier until, eventually, without exception - you allow yourself to be the bright, clear, happy person that you naturally are.

Everything that makes your life less than happy is because you are, whether you realize it or not, holding on to something that mutes the happiness. If you are angry; if you could just let it go, you would feel immediate joy. If you are sad; if you could just let it go, you would feel immediate happiness. If you had a headache; if you could just let it go - you would feel immediately wonderful! Any time you feel anything less than very, very good, it is because you have picked up some worrisome thought and you are continuing to carry it with you. You can stop, right now - and put it down.”

Sara smiled. Everything that Solomon was saying made so much sense to her. And, in her clear, good-feeling moment, she wondered why anyone would every carry anything around that didn’t feel good.

[Solomon] “Well, Sweet Girl, I’ll talk to you later. Have a wonderful afternoon!”
    Solomon seemed to be light as air as he lifted, almost silently, from the platform and flew off into the distance. Sara smiled as she watched the ease with which Solomon moved through the sky. “That’s just how I feel,” she said out loud. “I love you, Solomon.”

— From the glorious SARA, BOOK 3:
    A TALKING OWL IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS; First Edition, First Printing, Chapter Twenty-Six, pages 191-195

Your child is naturally joyful.
    Your child is naturally tuned in to Source Energy.

And as he is diving through and digging through contrast, it is natural that there would be some things that might disconnect him. Just don’t let his disconnection then inflame your disconnection.

Many parents have discovered that their children, for the most part, feel good when they do — and the ornerier you are, usually the ornerier your children are. They are a strong reflection of the way you are feeling much of the time.

Excerpted from San Antonio, TX on 1/26/02

Owl Solomon reveals the secret to Life.

SOLOMON:
    People often believe that things have to be a
    certain way before they can feel good. And then, when they discover that they don’t have the power, or the votes, or the strength to make things be the way that they need them to be, then they resign themselves to unhappy, powerless lives.

What I want you to come to understand is that all of your power is in your ability to see things in a way that keeps you feeling good. And, when you are able to do that, you will have the power to achieve anything that you desire. Everything that you desire is trying to make its way to you but, you must find the way to let it in. And you cannot let in what you desire when you do not feel good. Only in feeling good can you let those things in that you desir
    e.

You live in a big world, Sara, with many other people who may want things to be different than you want them to be. You cannot convince them all to agree with you, and you cannot coerce them to agree with you, and you cannot destroy all of those who do not agree with you. Your only path to a joyous, powerful experience is to decide, once and for all, that you intend to feel good no matter what. And, as you practice turning your thoughts to things that do feel good - now, you have discovered the secret to life.

-Sara, Book 3

thank you, Qzi!

Questioner:
    So. She’s 17. She’s in high school. And she’s being toyed with by some of the other kids. Because they know she’s different. They’ll say, “Sing for me.” And they’ll try to get her to sing for them. Or they’ll pick on her in gym and take the ball away from her. And you know – whatever. Stuff like that.

Abe:
    Of course we don’t want people to make fun of her. And of course we don’t want her to have a hard time by rude, mean people making fun of her. But we want to say to you, it’s not uncommon at all for almost every teenage girl in the world that you know, to feel terribly uncomfortable in their environment because it’s a really rare one that has any sense of their own vibrational gap and it’s a really rare one who is tending to their own vibrational gap.

Instead, they’re trying to please this one, or trying to dress the way that one thinks they should and dye their hair the color that that one thinks they should. And they’re trying to fit with this clique and they’re trying to not be part of that. In other words, there are very few really happy teenagers in high school because they’ve been socialized to the point that they’ve lost track of their own guidance.

Every now and again someone comes forth into a physical body with a stronger than ever determination that they will not be a square peg hammered into a round hole. Every now and again energies come forth with a decision within them to be different enough that they will NOT be socialized.

They’re a fickle group out there. First of all, they’re not as interested in you as you think they are, no matter WHO you are. And as soon as you stand on your head to please one in this way, then they need you to stand on your head to please them in that way – and anyway – then there’s this power struggle over – who are the ones who are supposed to be pleased? Which group should I be catering to? It just makes you nuts. Especially when you are a teenager.

So, if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would say to ourselves in an effort to turn with the current rather than against it – and feel the difference:

“They’re picking on her.”
    “She doesn’t know what to do. ”

“She’s a target of their scorn. ”
    “It’s upsetting to her.”

-Feel how that feels. And feel the current you’re going against.

And then say things such as:
    “She was born different.
    “She was born different for a reason.”
    “She’s always been marching to the beat of her own drummer.”
    “And isn’t that what Abraham is trying to get us all to do?”

We agree with you. We think it’s a sad thing that the world is not kinder. But we’re not saying it only in the way that you mean it. We don’t like that they’re not kind to her because we don’t like the way that it makes HER feel. But we don’t think it is hurting her so much as it is hurting them. She’s more in vibrational alignment with who she is, than they are – you see.

They’re not getting to her the way they’re getting to you – about her.
    They’re hurting themselves so much more by using her, or ANYONE as their target of scorn.

But then, you gotta give it to them. Your Inner Being certainly would.
    It is only in their inferiority that they are trying to level the playing field.

No one tuned-in, tapped-in, turned-on, would ever be mean to someone else. If you saw someone laying in the street bleeding, we know you’d do your best to help them. But when you see someone spewing venom with words, or beating up on someone, or being unkind – you don’t feel like helping them. You feel like telling them off. You feel like putting them in their right place. But they are in as much need of help as the one bleeding in the gutter. Because they’ve lost their way. And part of the reason that they’re after her, is because on some level, these mean girls – and they’re not inherently mean – they’re just FEELING mean because that’s where they are in their feeling of out-of-controlness in their own life. They see her as more together – she’s more joyful more of the time than THEY are. And frankly, that just bugs them. That’s why they’re making fun in that way.

In other words, it certainly is psychology gone bad. And it certainly is unkind of them. And it certainly isn’t something at any level that we would encourage.

Can’t you feel that when you understand them, you go with the flow and when you just hate them you go against the flow?

Can’t you feel that your daughter has come forth to help ALL of you go more with the flow instead of setting these petty, awkward, unimportant standards as your reason for embracing or accepting one another?

And so every now and again, someone comes forth saying,
    “I’m not likely to agree with you, because I have a different vantage point.”
    “And you can ridicule me.”
    “You can heckle me.”
    “You can drop bombs on me.”
    “You can lock me up.”
    “You can do anything that you usually do in order to try to socialize me.”

Don’t you find your society interesting? First, we just dangle it out there for you – hoping that you’ll go along with it. And then the coercion gets stronger and stronger and stronger. And if you really don’t keep our rules, we’ll just lock you up.

Do you know that your daughter is already among the best teachers on the planet.
    And what she’s come to teach everyone is…
    Don’t let the fears of your parents, keep you from your dreams.

Abraham
    Boston, Massachusetts May 27th, 2006

"The name of the game is focus with intention. And what´s the intention? Satisfaction. And if there is anything else going on .... "my satisfaction, not you, honey, I love you, but my satisfaction .... I love you so much, that I am going to selfishly tune to my own resources. And once I am tuned to them I´ll give you everything that we´ve all got to give you.

But I´m not focus on you to tune - that´s me out of whack. I am going to tune to my own resources first, and then I´m gonna shower you with everything good that I´ve got to give, and that´s a whole lot. And I´m gonna pay no attention to what you are giving back, because you are not the source of my resources.

If you run around this world and look for reasons to hook up and love rather than looking for those to love you .... its so easy, because your inner being has already got a whole bunch of them inside. So when you hook up to your Inner being, it is so easy to love.

But when your concern is how you are being seen or if you are being loved, then it gets all out of whack, because you can´t control it. You might be fortunate, you might find someone who is really a lover and who is really tuned in and who really wants to hold you as their object of attention - for a while. But you can´t count on that because it is not their responsibility to love you. It´s your responsibility to hook up with love. And once you get there you are happy ever after all the time. "
    Workshop in Seattle, WA, July 1st, 2017