Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quotes about DECISIONS

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddly View Post
    ...i came here guided by my internal guidance cuz as usual exactly the right applicable motto waits for me here as "motto for today" and here it is:your quote below.

....and it feels so good to read it cuz i have really,really,really decided about something and this" really really really" is so simple and effortless ....
    Iīm glad!

I'm really enjoying this thread Poe, just what the IB ordered! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    There are no happier people on this planet than those
    who decide that they want something,
    define what they want, get hold of the feeling of it
    even before it's manifestation and then joyously watch the unfolding as,
    piece by piece by piece, it begins to unfold.

That's the feeling of your hands in the clay.

-Abraham
    Does defining what you want happen when you are in Step 4 i.e. when you are steadily maintaining your alignment
    I dont know how you can "define what you want" or "hold your vision" when you are just going general. Am i supposed to make a decision between "getting back with a specific lover" or "being really ok with anyone else" even if i intend to be with the specific one.

Again (we had this discussion again and again ) you are NEVER SUPPOSED to do anything.
    Your IB/Abraham suggest that you do what feels best to you, here and now.
    But when you donīt wanna do that, thatīs your freedom to choose. Period.
    NO "right or wrong"!

You can define in specifics (as becoming more about conditions, the who, when, how...), or in general (about the emotions you decide to focus upon)!
    Itīs totally up to you, and what feels best to you, now.

-A deeply felt (-very general-) decision about not caring about any other then FEELING GOOD can become the most powerful and productive decision of your life.
    -But you could also decide (half-specific) to focus only love and joy about this certain guy.
    -You could also decide (totally specific) to work it out physically with this or that guy.

YOU GET TO CHOOSE!

As soon you chose (decided), stick to it. Decide what FEELS GOOD to you, and what your heart really WANTS- and then, drop everything that is less then that.

So easy. Itīs about stubborn, purposeful focus, and keeping yourself in alignment with YOUR DECISION,
    instead of sloppily bopping around and taking others (or even fate, God or whatever) as excuse to be "all over the place"-aka, disloyal to your own desires and decision.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_princess View Post
    Does defining what you want happen when you are in Step 4 i.e. when you are steadily maintaining your alignment
    it has nothing to do with being in step 4. It has to do with being real about what you want.

I dont know how you can "define what you want" or "hold your vision" when you are just going general.
    As I said above.

Am i supposed to make a decision between "getting back with a specific lover" or "being really ok with anyone else" even if i intend to be with the specific one.
    When this feels as relief, or as a really good idea: Yes.

Being very specific in decision-making is NO GOOD IDEA from OOTV. Make sure, youīr at least in hope in the moment when you decide specific things!

Thank you POE for being so patient and kind and explaining it to me again and again!

There comes a time, where you are aware (clear) -ITV- enough, that you become sick and tired of trying to fix things, jump through hoops and behave as "you should or are supposed to", but instead, follow what your heart WANTS.

That doesnīt mean that you never fail or slip. But it means, that you start living for your dreams, TOWARDS what you want, instead AGAINST what you donīt want.

All the "fixing less than good stances" is in this category of being still problemoriented.
    Instead, allow yourself to follow your joy, your desire, your ease, your fun!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

There comes a time, where you are aware (clear) -ITV- enough, that you become sick and tired of trying to fix things, jump through hoops and behave as "you should or are supposed to", but instead, follow what your heart WANTS.

That doesnīt mean that you never fail or slip. But it means, that you start living for your dreams, TOWARDS what you want, instead AGAINST what you donīt want.

All the "fixing less than good stances" is in this category of being still problemoriented.
    Instead, allow yourself to follow your joy, your desire, your ease, your fun!

Yess..I was really missing the "taking the decision" part i think i was aimlessly cleaning up resistance for some time.. that was good then and lining up with what I really want is good now.. I will listen to my heart more and try to understand what it really wants ..And then line up with it unconditionally! Thank you

I also keep thinking in terms of time that its been 60 days and i was supposed to be ITV in just 30 days which means i am behind and not working strategically or smart or hard enough ..But now i understand that i had a lot of resistance on this topic and now its slowly clearing up and leading me to the essence of what i really want..I also realize that a couple of people on this forum have posted success stories and it took them more than 30 or 60 days to manifest what they wanted.. so thats not the way it works.. I think i should give myself the time i need to release the resistance that is holding me back..Thank You

Make love your decision- UNCONDITIONALLY

HS:
    How did Esther not give a rip about what he (Jerry)
    was doing? Because...

Abe:

Because, she decided to love him.
    She was not about to let herself NOT LOVE HIM.
    There was never anything that he could be or do,
    that was big enough to cause her to not love him!

2015 11 14 Atlanta