Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Asheville, NC 11/21 & 11/22/15

Asheville, NC 11/21 & 11/22/15

I was surprised to find out that the Asheville Workshop is coming up in a little more than a week. "Surprised" because normally there's a pre-event buzz about that workshop just like the Abe cruises.

So I thought I'd open this thread--just to get the juices flowing (so to speak). Let the momentum begin!

I'll be there!!!! Currently driving up from Florida with my mom! Can't wait

Friends, just to let you know there is a posting (YouKnowWhere) of a recording that says it's this Workshop but it is not a recording of the Workshop that I had attended in Asheville two weeks ago.

AHP has not yet sent out the full recordings from this Workshop, so if you're listening to someone's recording and it has the really good sound quality that we've come to expect from AHP, it's probably not this Workshop, regardless of how it's labeled.

Good to know wellbeing thank you.
    Would have loved to have been there for this one.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Friends, just to let you know there is a posting (YouKnowWhere) of a recording that says it's this Workshop but it is not a recording of the Workshop that I had attended in Asheville two weeks ago.

AHP has not yet sent out the full recordings from this Workshop, so if you're listening to someone's recording and it has the really good sound quality that we've come to expect from AHP, it's probably not this Workshop, regardless of how it's labeled.
    I realized too late after posting, too. The material is fantastic, but its old material. Could you, maybe, delete the date underneath the quote, or even the whole quote? What do you think is appropriate? THANK YOU so much!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    I realized too late after posting, too. The material is fantastic, but its old material. Could you, maybe, delete the date underneath the quote, or even the whole quote? What do you think is appropriate? THANK YOU so much!
    I've deleted the quote since it's not really appropriate for this particular thread, but please feel free to post it around elsewhere because it's a yummy quote. Maybe just label something like "Abraham" or "Abraham, date uncertain." Whatever you're inspired to do. (If you've posted this quote elsewhere already, please PM me with those locations and I'll edit the date on those quotes in their posts.--That almost rhymed!--Thanks!)

I do! Thanks!!

The Asheville download has been the best Christmas present. What a sensational way to end the year. Ive been listening bit by bit and was so excited to hear Doug the baseball guy. Id been thinking how Id like to know how he was going. Last time he didnt seem his usual high flying self and I thought it would be great to hear him again, not expecting him to be at Asheville. His segment was sensational and Id like to know what happened after Esther/Abraham took the chewing gum? There was much hilarity.

So if anyone knows could you please fill in the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    His segment was sensational and I’d like to know what happened after Esther/Abraham took the chewing gum? There was much hilarity.

So if anyone knows could you please fill in the details.
    She took the chewing gum in her hand and then walked, without hesitation, over to the podium and placed the wad of chewing gum under the front ledge of the podium.

Thanks so much, all of you!