Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Receptivity

My New Receptivity

I知 finding myself reaching for the receptive mode to feel better. Momentum gathers and I remember to ask. I want this positive feeling of confidence from having the best resources. This knowing.

I知 getting my sea legs with this. In this new receptive mode I feel supported by an ongoing team of guides, advising and offering answers as I negotiate my path. I feel elevated to a new level of worthiness, foresight, preparedness, balance and harmony.

This is a positive momentum that is surrounding me... flowing me...guiding me...lifting me.

This time, the many hundreds of decisions are already made. I知 finding my balance in a new way. I知 letting this new receptive mode be my light. I feel the warmth of it. I知 not alone. I embrace this new. This is taking on a situation totally relying on my new receptivity to ease my path. I知 finding my way where I am while continuing to build my connection with where I知 going.

I walk with one foot in each camp. I deal with the best aspect of my reality, I hear with Source ears.

My emotional connections are stronger. I feel a warmth and a positivity that comes from the momentum I have gathered. This is new better and different.

I love the constant confirmation of my connection. I love the feeling of having co creative shared experiences.

This is a whole new state of being. This is living it. This is more than setting aside time to be in lowered resistance such as meditation or sleep, as great as they both are. This is living as much of my day here as I can and the feeling is mutual.

My new NP interaction is joyously enthusiastically returned.

This is like those best situations where I知 working towards a goal and everyone involved is positive, focusing, delightful and fun.

I知 surrounded by a crowd of well wishers and supporters who know where I知 going and remind me of who I am every step of the way. While I deal with whatever is in front of me, I have constant reminders of what is becoming.

This keeps me in touch with my path to thriving. I can tell the difference. It is the path that energises and uplifts me. I am a conduit for energy. I知 a vortex.

I am a golden conduit.

I receive from on high.

The difference on this path is my energy, my channel is flowing freely and cleanly. This is the new energy momentum.

This is a time of awakening. This is a time of clearing, making way, for the many new aspects of this grand momentum.

I知 aware that this letting go is freeing my energy to be different. I知 different, more my new self.

This new me vibrates on a higher frequency. This new me has a higher vibrational past. The history that has evolved to match my new vibration is loving.

This is a totally new situation. This time I知 doing it differently. I知 in the receptive mode.

Each day is new and different. Each day I see myself new. Each dayI receive anew.

....this blog sounds like poetry for my ears....very beautiful and pleasant reading....inspiring...deep...full of deep energy....

sweetheart cuddly

This new is beyond beautiful to experience. This is receiving the subtler energies, feeling the vibration in utero, sensing San Diego.

I had a very good day yesterday then felt some guilt at how well it is going. Sometimes this 層ork' feels like I知 deceiving those close to me. Yet I knew it has been a pattern in my life to choose not to 蘇urt' others even to my own detriment.

This new receptivity is bringing ease and flow and I知 aligning with it as I go. This ease and flow is much better and bigger. It feels almost not right. I ask for clarity.

This new clarity is very welcome and helps me make the right choice. My choice is a comfort and is comfort. Comfort and my worthiness of it in all aspects of my life, is a godsend of these teachings. The least resistant choice is my path of ease and comfort.

The level of support and answers I receive makes my job easier. The clarity from realising the opposing choices I could make, eases the situation for me as I choose to take the best path for me, knowing that it will work out for others as well.

My good fortune has no down side. I致e chosen a path that encompasses love.

This unfolding situation becomes even brighter as I embrace my new good fortune. I致e replaced an old lifestyle with the new. I致e embraced a law based lifestyle. This is my new life and I知 living it.

I understand that it痴 hard to understand unless you致e lived it. Some of the 祖hoices seem odd. Yet this is a time of ease and joy like I致e never known. It is the proof. It is the experience. It is the magic.

This new receptivity brings new worthiness. I have this new awareness that the vibrations I need to feel worthy of whatever is next, are available to me. I know that NP has access can arrange/creates the perfect script.

I have new knowing and it痴 growing.

Like many I didn稚 know that it was this that would bring so many gifts. This Christmas is the one I致e wanted. The one that reveals gift after gift.

The gift of creativity is one I appreciate.
    The gift of worthiness keeps on increasing.
    The greatest gift is this new receptivity.

I just understand, without words for the reason for understanding, although I have the words for the understanding. The thought arrives completed. Even though it may be an area of doubt suddenly I know that this is specifically working out and it feels so solid that it痴 enough.

I awake with an idea that those of us taking this leading edge journey with Abraham are like sleeper cells scattered around the world. We are in the process of aligning with each other. The mastermind is us. Just like the waves that ping off various cell towers our vibrational alignment draws from each other.

Between us there are masters in every situation. There is a creative intelligence that transmits signals and we receptor cells receive them.

The benefit of this loose alliance means that all have the assistance of the leading edge vibration, of achievement in difference.

It literally brings exactly what you want. There is enough diversity, enough wellbeing, enough positive observation and insight to override what-is in any situation.

The lights go on all over the world.

This is an evolutionary process. It transforms and transcends.

I visualise the strength of the signals, the possibilities from this. There is a new alliance forming.

There is no chance in this. That is, this is not accidental. This is purposeful, joyful, profound, guidance.

Imagine when we receive the same message, the seismic pulse emitted from this vibration. We are all receiving the same message. This is our time.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    We are in the process of aligning with each other.

Imagine when we receive the same message, the seismic pulse emitted from this vibration. We are all receiving the same message. This is our time.
    Further to what I wrote, I mean more that we are aligning co-creatively and the message isn’t identical specifically but in general.

Abraham has been using the word harmony lately and I’ve wondered how this fits with not caring about the peanut gallery. A vibrational harmony with your heart=what’s in your vortex. You are not alone, we are with you in your thoughts and ideas and knowing. All things that are in your conscious knowing are close to their full manifestation.

I’ve received such wonderful considerate ‘help’. I see now that there is a Divine Consideration: a timing that suits me, a relief from expectation, kindness.

I have a new understanding and receptivity to receiving consideration. There is a higher consideration, a new perspective here. I’m ready for consideration that helps, inspires or uplifts me.

This is eye opening for me. Consideration is appropriate. I’m no longer the one who must make way. I’m treated with consideration.

Since most of my life I have been abundantly rewarded it has seemed unnecessary to insist on consideration. I can take the bounce. I look to myself and NP for answers.

Yet I recognise that this HIgher Consideration is merely my IB easing my way. This is ease and flow.

Higher consideration = Harmony with your heart.

I知 doing better at the latest version of Step 5. The Asheville workshop focused a lot on some of the ways we can create a gap by not recognising that sometimes the contrast is pointing the way, as in 創ot that way and not to see it as a mistake.

A long story about Esther and some drapes reminded me of the old bus stories and yet they too were different. It also brought a reminder to me of a NP advisor who when alive told me that I didn稚 have to contort myself to fit in the box. I have been doing that by trying to make what I致e got what I want instead of making what I want vibrationally.

The hope in it is that I know from past experience that I知 getting better at this. I知 more graceful. I知 more effective. I知 conveying more.

The old ways were fine and I did well. The new ways are different. It痴 a little like doing maths in your head or long division versus using a calculator. I can do far more complex equations. with more accuracy and speed.

I 喪eceived a result this Christmas that was far better than I thought possible although I had handed it over to NP and was open to what happened.

A series of personal events are unfolding that seemed unlikely to work out well yet they are. Gift after gift arrives with each.

This has demonstrated for me that this is a different level of receiving and manifesting than I致e experienced before as great as the past has been. There痴 an intricacy here that is very satisfying.

My IB tells me that I’ve made a substantial contribution to the increased wellbeing of the children. It tells me that holding my agenda and self interest paramount is to my advantage-in all ways. It reminds me that this is the true power. I have not done anything different to that and I’m doing very well.

It flashes and honks at me, for me, with me. This is different though and it wants me to know. There is a current in my life that can’t be turned off. This is my energy vortex.

All my deadlines are met, successfully and with clarity.

This is not temporary this is not limited, this is uncapping. I’ve been working on uncapping since my father’s death. It was his immediate message to me although I haven’t understood it. It is important that I understand it now. The uncapping takes the glass ceiling away. There is no limit to my vortex.

It feels different, this receiving. I can’t see the how of it unfolding beyond the what-is and others’ predictions but this new receptive mode is simply the best, better than all the rest. This is a promise.
    Last edited by Leonie; 12-31-2015 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Clarity

I write with the clarity of my IB. I feel the new voice. The wisdom. I am operating in a new mode. This is the receptive mode.

I feel the radiance. This voice is something sharper, more precise. It is clearer than I致e heard it previously.

It says: There is more here. The energy is stronger. This receiving is just the beginning. This new relationship. I hear the words that this is different. This energy is different. There is a strong collective energy permeating here.

I am not alone. There is more to this than meets the eye. The collective energy is strongly performing. There is a strength enveloping this. I can feel it.

The apparent ups and downs are irrelevant as the trajectory flies.

This time everything goes with the strength.

I致e already seen some surprising results. Noticeably different. There is a new momentum of family.

I知 beginning to see more clearly.

This is new receiving. I am not alone in my wanting. There is mutual desire. This is more.

I am vibrating newly.

This is a new strength that satisfies and delights.

This is my new knowing. The uncapping is really strong. I hear my IB痴 words. The message is clear. This is a new level of hearing.

Expect more. I have Wisdom in my pocket. I have desire and belief and expectation beyond any of my previous life.

This new relationship with my IB is the life force of these changes. This is empowering beyond previous experiences.

While it manifests remarkably within my family it is pervasive throughout my life. This is the new.