Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Receptivity

I love how when I seek my IBís voice it comes through loud and clear. I felt contrasty and my IB was there to remind me how good it feels to know Iím flying and consequently this person is irrelevant and the anger melts away. Others rush in to have fun and play with me. This is my new receptive mode where the contrast provides the bounce.

I know not only is there brilliant bounce but it is new and more resonant. This is different and brighter in the receptive mode. My heart shines. This is my new receptivity.

These others who represent difference, free me to be my best. I truly shine.

This is my flavour.

Each day of this new year Iíve received more awareness, a revelation of how this new receptive mode is serving me. Piece by piece a new worldview is being constructed. I feel an invincibility growing. This is more than being all right. This is having a powerful alliance with NP who are facilitating my every wish.

An appropriate new aspect greets me each day in the morning when I wake.

I feel the NP support, the positive attention on me. My life is coming together, twining the seemingly contradictory aspects of my desires together, in a new way. The dilatory vibratory threads are being revitalised and woven together to my advantage. (I receive dilatory, it is not a word Iíd use normally.)

Iím being given so much. There is no owing or debt here. There is no permission or forgiveness necessary.

I receive this higher vision and I love it. It is my guiding light. It is my strength.

It is with great joy and appreciation that I listened to a segment from the South Pacific cruise on death and the comforting of loved ones. There have been many previous HS conversations between Abraham and those who are frequently in the situation of watching others suffer with the drawn out demise of a loved one. This is the first that noticeably improved my vibration around dying.

I understand that it is simply a transition and that NP is pure positive energy and we donít die.

However a recent situation meant I contemplated being around those Ďwaitingí to die and I knew I was reluctant.

The part that uplifted and soothed me was the new information from Abraham (to me anyway) that during this period prior to physical death the person involved has NP attention to a degree and magnitude far beyond any of their previous physical experience. There is a calling far stronger than usual.

This NP presence is Ďavailableí to others in the vicinity, or connected, as well. I felt immediately elevated in my ideas of being around the dying.

Abraham went on to rampage encouragement for leaving physical although they discouraged the idea of actually saying it to anyone. Still the vibration was high flying and I felt it.

As I contemplate my future I have many active desires and increasing joy in living. Still I know that I will die. I have wanted to balance my vibration on this. I feel that I am now more accepting of it.

This feels much better.

Feeling good and receiving more. Today I look with new eyes. My eyes are larger. My vision clearer. I knew yesterday that I would stand in my own worthiness. And I did. When I reread some of my posted words I realised that this is what had happened.I was surrounded by ‘volunteers’ yesterday. I’m receiving a new idea of volunteering. I feel NP feeding me information and inspiration.

This is a developing idea:the cooperative components on our path are ‘volunteers’. Volunteers perform tasks for their own reasons. It doesn’t matter what that is. NP is orchestrating and directing it for my wellbeing.Working with others and around others who are helping me requires my healthy self esteem and worthiness. Today I ask NP to show me my worthiness. I am in the receptive mode. I am worthy.

I'm basking in my new receptivity. There is nothing better than to return to the receptive mode in full alert.

There are so many NP friends and family participating here with me itís sorta hard to lose sight of them. Still with a few full energy days in the heat it was something less felt but more believed in. I wasnít feeling the receptive mode but still everything was going my way.

Now that I focus on the receptive mode and am enjoying it, it feels new.

In the receptive mode I feel the movement. I feel aware of where Iím going, what Iím moving towards. When immersed in the details Iím aware of what-is and a few next steps. I forget that Iím one in a million, five million or more, but my belief is still there.

In the receptive mode I feel my worthiness based on the laws. What I want, is.

Outside the receptive mode when I feel unsure I still believe even if I donít feel it.

Sometimes I forget what Iíve done. I awoke this morning thinking Iíd left undone or not completed a task from the night before. I hoped someone else had finished it ahead of this morning when my good work could be lost.

When I checked, it had been finished after all. I looked for who to thank. I spoke to a few people with theories as to who could have done it. I was about to seek out the person most likely when I had a flash of memory of me actually doing the task. I had completed it and then forgotten.

I realise that I often donít credit myself enough. I deserve the credit. Iím worthy. I only have myself to thank.

Thank me for this colossal undertaking. Iím beginning to sight the glory here. Iím the unique one here in my current what-is.

This is to my advantage.

I hear so clearly. It makes my life easy. My dreams point my direction out to me sometimes in less obvious ways. I can give myself more credit. Rather than feel divided about certain relationships I can embrace the nonalignment, my un-desire for this. Sometimes it feels like being left out when in fact I donít actually want that. So itís best to see myself getting what I want and let that come to me.

Iíll be ready tomorrow. Today Iím preparing to get exactly what I want. The fairies of the universe know precisely where (here) I can be who I am, in harmony with my heart. I am surrounded by well wishers and friends who want nothing but the best for me. My NP compadres.

Tomorrow I embrace a new direction. Iíll be ready.

im ready to receive also many well wishers,supporters,friends,and the whole army of angels are like cheerleading spectators...

My new family is emerging. I let NP adore them all and I receive harmony with my heart. Itís not about me and how loveable and worthy I am or they are but where my vortex is taking me and who resonates with that.

My current is strong. This momentum is different and new. Itís emerging from an old pathway that no longer holds sway.

I like this new path and the confidence it brings. Iím receiving a new idea of family and the members within this group. I can safely leave my Ďother' family to be adored ands supported by their IBs and those of us who want to fly into this new future can do so. I have a collective new family made up of those who resonate with my path.

I have a new understanding and appreciation of a traditional family because with all its discontent it upholds much unconditionality. Loving, help and support, interaction, no matter what. Mentors, role models, leadership, help. Preparation for the future, anticipation of life stages. Teachers.

Iím open to my new receptivity, my new idea of people (physical and NP) who are special to me and I to them. The family of my heart.

Iím gaining clarity on the stream of consciousness. This infinite intelligence is available. I can access it easily. Iím ready for this new receptivity.

Itís a week since my last post here and wow so much new receptivity has happened. Itís been thick and fast. Rather than try to identify each new awareness or interaction Iím flowing with the idea of it.

Itís been one new aspect of my NP allowing or receptive mode on top of another. Ha I guess thatís also a way of saying higher and higher.

I have a full and satisfying agenda. I rely on NP to orchestrate it all.

New people, new wealth, new activity, new aspirations, new feelings (replenishment)...

Itís a work-in-progress. As I move along in a project, in several projects, everything is going extremely well. I feel a balance in my commitment, neither under or over committed. Iím stretching towards what I want but Iím not bleeding edge-ing it. Itís the new leading edge. Because of my belief in my ongoing universal support I expect great results so my balanced commitment is confident.

I have heard my new NP talent bank assisting me. Iím pleased Iíve accessed such stellar help.

I have new chemistry, new family, new relationships, new ease.

Iím assimilating all this.