Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My New Receptivity

The last post here was from January 2016 AND TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING. Every word I wrote I could write again except I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t express it the same way and my vibration would be significantly lighter, brighter, more encompassing.

My New Receptivity
    is actually a fantastic title for this stage of my journey. I am newly receptive in ways that I haven’t been for a while. This time I recognise, appreciate and enhance it. There has been occasional hesitations when my thoughts have taken me back to the old way but fortunately it was only momentary. I’ve got such a good thing going how could I doubt the path? I don’t doubt it.

After hearing about the record hay fever season predicted yesterday I wondered…then I got this thought, what if this hay fever is something that I’ve outgrown as one does? Perhaps this pollen is genetically enhanced to leave my fine tuned and reliably selective immune system, unaffected. I am making no attempt to be scientifically valid just enjoying the opportunity to use my imagination to my advantage.

This is a fantastic challenge for me to enjoy. “They” (the infamous ‘they’) are predicting, gleefully, something, that I am applying, gleefully,my own skills towards. I enjoy the idea of a war of thoughts!!

How great it feels to imagine my NP army inundating the opposition with thought bombs.

I think about the new cholesterol. My self serving way of enhancing my body’s capabilities by allowing my thoughts to be in neutral. My body is particularly capable of dealing with the new cholesterol. It is fortunate that my genetics are predisposed to health. The new cholesterol idea sweeps away any feeling of vulnerability, inherited or otherwise.

There is a stream of information arriving that supports my total wealth and health. Wellbeing in all areas and functions.

I have new energies, new thoughts, new directions. I am readier than I’ve ever been. I’m ready for September.

I take my place within the family. It has always been august. I write the story. There is a strong tradition of women who are different, unique, qualified and purposeful. I allow my family ancestry to pivot here. I feel the point of it. I feel the culmination of several generations leading to this. I feel the power behind me. I feel the wave.

Each of us have important parts to play. While I like the idea of being an individual it is also a collective surging evolutionarily. This is a unique time and I am being true to my own self. For some reason I am drawn to Joan of Arc not as a martyr but as a revolutionary.

This newest receptivity is delightful and bracing. I feel armoured.

Today is October 1! I want to celebrate that as I celebrated the first day of spring in the last post. This is my thread of firsts. I do, I do, I do, feel the new receptivity.

I feel new clarity around my mediation practice. It’s not my go to process for raising my vibration but is one I like to have in my tool box for lowering my resistance. So having a new elevating thought around meditating is a promise of more…all things good.

This new thought reminds me of my personal history with meditation. My vibration has been mixed. I now want to broadcast with one voice my new expectation around meditating and the practice of it.

Meditation is a vibrational tool for lowering my resistance and receiving new input from Source. It sets me up to continue downloading ongoing inspiration and ideas for my PoLR. It makes participation with others while utilising my receptive zone, easier.

Rather than increasing the difficulty of interplay with others, it enables engagement that is unique and wonderful for all.

This is the new for me. I have understood the direct relationship with NP, my IB, ideas and inspiration and meditation practice. For the first time I acknowledge its potential as a mediation tool/process. It is a mastermind gateway. I have set the intention often to use it deliberately to mastermind with others but haven’t progressed this idea probably because those MM opportunities had other options to enjoy that were more powerful because of the direct relationship I have with the other participants.

Now I see that several avenues are open for me to employ the MM through meditation. It is my new, different, better, practice.

Now I want to go to sleep. It feels like re-booting. It is a slow down to activate the new programming. This idea is different.

This was so unexpected. I was sitting in a theatre watching, first, a 6 monk chanting performance and then a documentary on the Gyuto monks, when the answer to my last post arrived. The monk on the screen said that when meditating they imagined being the deity whose techniques they were using. If I’d thought about it maybe I wouldn’t have been surprised that Source was talking to me in this way, but my attendance at the movie was last minute.

For these Buddhist monks it is about being perfect meditators. Imagining being perfect at this process.

My last few weeks had prepared me for this exiled-Tibetan-monk experience. Their throat singing is mesmerising…yet I felt a familiarity about it, as though I could do this. I felt as though I had done it. Since apparently this technique includes a vocal range of 3 octaves I’m sure I haven’t but it felt as though I had.

It was explained that the monks consider sound vibrations to be mathematical equations and focus minutely on the ratios between the various vibrations to create their distinct chants.

I felt an inclusiveness that was inexplicable until I remembered that the reason wasn't because of any action I’d taken but was purely vibrational.

Until this happened I’d decided that my inspiration around a new meditation technique had been mistaken, just an oblique gateway to new levels of mastermind and dreaming processes. It was that…but this is a fabulous extension of my meditation practice.

I’m enjoying the idea of it. I’ll let it continue to unfold. It feels so right to be doing this. This is a trigger.

No details at this stage just a delicious anticipation of more clarity.

Clarity and interest are signs of alignment. This is how I felt watching this movie. Others were enthusiastic but I felt a distinct witnessing effect as though I was watching myself watch it.

Perhaps it was (I’ve just received confirmation) those few moments of feeling the vibration during the monks' chant. It wasn’t long but it did reach a point where I could feel it in my body. There is a resonance that has my bones singing.

This has opened my idea of meditation to extraordinary heights.

This is physical.

When I first was taught meditation I found myself rocking. It puzzled me and my teachers had no explanation. Individual monks will rock, forwards or side to side, during the chanting or meditation. Not always but on occasion. It is explained as ecstasy. I don’t feel that I was in an ecstatic state at the time but perhaps resonating with my future.

There is a culmination here, a meant-to-be-ness. All is right.

ETA: Last week I felt some ‘poking’ from NP. Then I sensed someone contacting me while I was writing. I asked who it was and eventually got the message that it was Theo. With this new idea from last night of taking on different practices with meditation I thought perhaps this was why Theo. This morning I remembered as if it happened to someone else that Theo had come up before for me quite strongly and I explored their website and the free meditation. With the meditation, I only lasted a few minutes, not feeing an immediate connection to it. So now putting all this together, it’s a suggestion to do the Theo meditation differently.
    Last edited by Leonie; 10-05-2016 at 06:47 PM.

I love that I love this. It is proving my greatest blessing that I get to write to my heart’s content. I start by allowing in more thoughts and ideas that I know I can vibrate into alignment with by recording my thought processes and what is new in my receiving.

Two ideas arrived together and it was clear that they are the same vibrational alignment. I can do all that is necessary for both by doing one. I also see their interrelationship to my physical well-being although they are different aspects of this. Immediately I generalise to: All things happen in Divine Order.

Then as I anticipated writing here about these, a third thought arrived and it seems way outside this. These first two are distinctly about my personal wellbeing and the third is a world issue. In my recent adventures I have become involved in world politics although a very small aspect of it and not through my own choosing. Still the result is that this situation might affect my work. It occurred to me that my alignment is still relevant.

The obvious association is this: All things happen in Divine Order.

Ahh but each of these three have money implications. Even if it seems obscured by some other issue it is still the nugget in this.

So, far different from what I thought I would be writing, I am back to a recent thought that still feels awesome: Money adores me.

I have a new relationship with money. It is obvious just by this collection of step 5s. It took a new energy alignment to realise that, for me, within these different scenarios, the only relevance is the money involved and that through these situations, I’m receiving it. For myself and for others.

There really is a new way of thinking that promotes well-being for all.

There is a divine intelligence that can distinguish between different agenda. From that vibrational perspective there is distinction that works. That can provide seemingly simultaneously, differentiated desires, individually satisfied.

Why would you want to use any other system?

I am receiving inspiration for a new idea or more excitedly a new version of an old idea. I can feel my increased readiness and the assistance of Source. I am newly receptive and eager for more. I'm getting out ahead or getting ready to be ready. Abraham talks in one recent workshop to a man about money and asks if he has all the channels set up. He does. I am in the process of doing this. I've done it for others I can do it for myself.

And I'm realising that I am different. I'm actually particularly good at this and have always had an innate understanding of the best process for this long before others. I had a positive perspective and love of the idea in my corporate environment when others saw 'them' as the enemy. Because I didn't see it as service but as facilitation.

Rather than launch with action I am refining my alignment and readying myself for the leveraged help from NP. I suspect I need to be ready to go, and I know that I will be, as I am ready to be ready.

Already (all ready!) I have the answers to questions that confused me when I did this before. Yet that experience seasoned and prepared me. This has similar elements only better. This is also a bigger opportunity than the previous. The path is being laid out and is easy to follow. Others who don't agree are irrelevant. This is my biggest change, respecting myself enough to gently move around those who would get in the way. They're actually helping me.

I love the story Abraham tells of the support wall that was built in a haphazard, not feeling good, way that resulted in a beautiful functional satisfying work-art.

I love that I am Who I Am. I am amazing and a treasure. A living loving treasure map to all that's good.

So rather than others being better in their nature for this purpose I am illumined to see that I am perfect just as I am. I am suited and a good fit and others who wish to enjoy the halo effect of being a part of my world can harmonise with me. That's the point of being a treasure map.