Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did they announce cruise from Amsterdam?

Did they announce cruise from Amsterdam?

I heard quite a while ago that a 2016 cruise out of Amsterdam would be announced during the South Pacific cruise, but I have not seen or heard anything about it. I actually felt the energy I could feel behind the cruise dissipate a couple of months before the South Pacific cruise, so I'm thinking the plans have changed. There is still a block of time not scheduled in September 2016.

Does anyone have any updates or know if they did announce and I'm just not a match to seeing it?

I'm focusing my energy on a South American cruise as an alternative--it's one I've been hoping for.

Thanks and Happy New Year
    DJ

Hi DJ

The Amsterdam-Rome cruise was announced on the South Pacific! We are signed up for back to backs Amsterdam Baltic Aug 21st and then Amsterdam - Rome
    Hope to see you there!

http://events.lifejourneys.net/AbrahamHicks/med2016/

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Awwwwwww!!!! I WANT THAT!!!!

Thank you so much for bringing this to my awareness!

OK, I have no clue how I can save $3000, but if this desire has emerged within me, my Source knows the way to it.

OMG! I WANT THIS! I don't know how but I want it to happen!

What an amazing news!!!Wow!!!Thank for sharing!!!! Fantastic!!!

Haha wow...if you haven't seen yet.. the cruise was officially announced...

And I'm a little bit speechless... I've been waiting since 2008 for an opportunity to go to an Abe seminar.. and this year I was actually going to do it if Abe was to come to Europe for once.... but dddddddddaaaammmn...
    If I go to this cruise the question I'll ask in the hotseat is what are the lottery winning numbers, so that I can pay for that thing... insane.. I don't get it.. $1,504 for the cheapest room + $400 for the seminar + $$$$ for the flight to Amsterdam and from Rome home...AND about 2 weeks off work??? Who is in alignment with this??? clearly people who already have LOA all figured out..
    I don't get why something spiritual and pure has to cost so much, and is out of reach for the people who are trying to become those people who can have everything IN reach...

And it's not the cruise that upsets me, I know there are constantly other cruises and I couldn't care less about them, I'm not even interested in going on a cruise, and in fact I can easily afford it, but for that price I can take a low budget trip around the world, so why should I? I just wanted Abe to come to Europe, and yet, looks like this year it's not going to happen again...

I'm sure there are many who are excited over the roof about this cruise, so congrats to you... I just had to get some relief by posting this thing.

Or you could shift your focus and line up with your desire and allow the fulfillment of your desire. Some 4,000-5,000 people manage to do that every cruise (12,000 for the last LandCruise). If they can do it, you can, too, if you want to.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    You could see it as a fascinating challenge, Hope!
    As an obstacle course, that takes skill and wisdom and unconditional joy, and deliberate alignment.

The joy is in the journey, and the "sweet zone" of GETTING what you want to learn, -and celebrate on a cruise- also!
    Exercising this stuff is an art, not an accident.
    And allowing a cruise is sort of a master-challenge.