Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did they announce cruise from Amsterdam?

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Hope8) (and anyone else who has been putting cruises in their vortices for a while), going on a cruise is about nothing other than truly doing the work! You say you can easily afford it, but in the same post complain about the price. You say Abe coming to Europe was just what you wanted, but that you have no interest in this opportunity?? Wow, doing a real “cognitive dissonance dance” here, going from “yearning” to “sour grapes.”

I do understand (or used to) where you're coming from on the cost, because when I first got on this Forum and started learning about the cruises, I thought, "Who the hell are these people?? How can they afford things like this? How can they take so much time off from work? How is it even possible that some folks do SEVERAL cruises, not even seeing it as a once-in-a-lifetime thing?? These are obscene! So much money for two weeks of vacation? But I waaaaaaaaaant it!! I want to be one of those people, but it's obscene!!" Just like that great Abe seminar example of seeing a gorgeous blouse you want, but being enraged that the maker charges $250 for it. That tug-o-war of "want it/too expensive" is a foundation of the lack vibration.

So I was in that same vibe myself, looking at the cruises, watching the Master Course and wanting to be there on a boat. I wrote to another Forum member and just shrieked about it (and she told me how she lined up with her first cruise, and I just boggled that it could be so easy for anyone). But all those statements you're making, that I was making, are just indicators of beliefs you have about luxury, about cruises, about "appropriate" time off, about making money, about spending money, about what is appropriate to spend money on, about what is appropriate to get paid to do ("money isn't spiritual" - which is very clearly a belief you have). And that's what you work on with Processes and BFTs (my personal technique is mainly the APOE style).

So I joined the Forum in February 2010, shrieking about these frickin' rich people and obscenely expensive cruises and feeling like maybe the Abe Teachings were kind of elitist. But by April, two months later, I was putting down a deposit on the Australia/New Zealand cruise scheduled for the end of that year (knowing I could "pull out" at the last minute, because the balance wasn't due ‘til October, but making the deposit still felt like a logical thing to do). By October, I had the money to prepay the whole thing (single room with partly obstructed view), including land excursions at the various ports, pay for the full-time cat lady to live in my apartment while I was gone, buy new purple luggage and camera/iPod for the event, and still take the rest of my usual time off in the year around that two-week cruise.

And then I did another one a year and a half later, with an upgraded room (single room, private balcony) and more land excursions. Made new friends through both of them and am glad I've seen those parts of the world. And now they're kind of "OK, been there, done that, what's next?"

If you want it….DO. THE. WORK. It does NOT have to take a long time. It can unfold very quickly in a series of next logical steps. And if it feels “big” to you, that’s something to work on (@PoE: calling it a “master challenge” does not serve you; it makes it harder and bigger than it has to be). Why are you talking yourself out of it in the same post after you talk about how much you wanted it? Don’t you find that odd? Are you taking a look at that spectrum of negative emotion you’re going through in your post? You can't just dawdle around feeling all this negative emotion about it, blathering about it, yearning for it, and expect things to be different. You're not doing the work. You're not addressing all that negative emotion, acknowledging why you feel it, acknowledging that it's just about beliefs, and then shifting the thoughts to a better-feeling place. You COULD be on this cruise. But not with that big ole wad of beliefs you have, beliefs that not only do not serve you, BUT THAT YOUR INNER BEING DOES NOT AGREE WITH.

Internalize these Teachings. Make them a LIFESTYLE, not a Band-Aid or a fix-it kit once things get real momentum. Realize that what you think that feels so negative is just a bunch of beliefs you have adopted. Get out pen and paper and LOOK at what you think about money and cruises and spending. And shift it.

How can you allow a cruise when you're blasting it with so much negative emotion of "unbelievably expensive, those LoA people get it and I don't, the flight and the seminars and the cost of the rooms and the mandatory gratuity and ohmygod that's so much money, how can people take that much time off from work..." combined with yearning of "I've wanted to go on a cruise for such a long time!!!" Man, talk about a negative force field holding what you want away from you!

CLEAN IT UP. Having the money and time to go on a cruise is about NOTHING MORE than your alignment. REAL alignment, not pie-in-the-sky alignment. Just DO it. You could be there. Or, instead, you could go on a five-star, top-of-the-line, around-the-world thing (and ultimately get the words “low budget” out of your vocabulary).

My two cents. You can do it. You can even do it easily. But it does take some real examination of your money and "appropriateness" beliefs.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    (@PoE: calling it a “master challenge” does not serve you; it makes it harder and bigger than it has to be).
    No, not for me!
    Of course, itīs as easy to create a castle as a button. And that goes in both directions- itīs as hard to create a castle as a button.

"BIG" things have always called me, because they are simply more my style.
    "Challenges" donīt feel hard *for me* but exhilarating. I LIKE a good challenge. It makes me aware and feel alive and eager.
    Being a "master" is what Abe emphasize lately, because this is really what we do here: Learning to master the Art of Allowing, "no longer dabbling, but MASTERING it".
    What is especially for the long-term-knowers of Abe something to think about.
    All of this is on a very high flying disc *for me*, while I admit, it might pinch others off.

BIG

There are not "small thoughts" and "large thoughts".
    There are just thoughts with resistance,
    and thoughts without resistance.
    And usually, those thoughts that you identify as small,
    have less resistance- but they donīt need to. (...)

Big thinkers understand, that there is no difference.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks. Keeping Our Non-Physical Alignment in A New
    2014-05-10 Atlanta GA workshop.

“What’s your strategy?”
    “Alignment.”
    “What do you mean?”
    “Accessing the power of the Universe.”
    “What do you mean? ”
    “Going with the flow of who we really are. Mastering this.
    No longer dabbling,
    mastering it.

-Understanding some simple premises,
    and focusing until we really get it.
    Understand that there is not a shred of evidence
    in all of the Universe contrary to this:
    Harnessing the power that we were born understanding.
    Getting our power back.
    Focusing it.
    Living it happily ever after.”

“Oh, that’s more than I realized.”

Atlanta, May 2014

Glad you're enjoying the journey, PoE.

“And here’s the most important thing that we want you to hear about that: Because you moved to a different vibrational vantage point, the manifestational evidence has to shift, too. So, in the moment that you make the effort to do that, all things in the universe regarding that subject respond to the new vibration that you’re offering." - Abraham, MLOA

Yes, you can take as long as you like to release your resistance, if you enjoy doing so!

and another one- from the -wonderfully- challenging step 5-discussion!

Overcoming Resistances is the same as more FUN of the journey!

You know that path of most allowing,
    or that path of least resistance...
    Weīr gonna say something in a way you have not heard before (...).

Your journey is more FUN,
    because thereīs resistance on your path.

It just is! Itīs more fun!
    You donīt REALLY want a straight, swift line to the things you want!
    You think you do. But itīs SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING
    to figure it out, as you go!

Itīs all about resistance- to be a hands-on-creator,
    to be molding the clay, to get better and better and better
    at this, to see the results, that you get...
    -think about it!

2015-07-26 San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    Glad you're enjoying the journey, PoE.

“And here’s the most important thing that we want you to hear about that: Because you moved to a different vibrational vantage point, the manifestational evidence has to shift, too. So, in the moment that you make the effort to do that, all things in the universe regarding that subject respond to the new vibration that you’re offering." - Abraham, MLOA

Yes, you can take as long as you like to release your resistance, if you enjoy doing so!
    Because there is not a right or wrong way. "Success" is only about the joy and fulfillment we uniquely feel!

By the way, in my account is the money to go on this cruise, and also take DH and my two younger sons. What is a wonderful thing.
    Weīr just pondering now if there are things that might feel even BETTER!?

@hands in clay,
    I'm happy that you and others are in alignment with cruises, of course a lot of people are, otherwise it wouldn't have happened.. And yes I'm aware that I'm posting on abe forum where people try to use the abe teaching and be positive and create deliberately.. Buut.. I hope there is a room for my OOTV opinion anyways..
    What i wanted was a simple 1 day seminar close to my home, so i can go there for a reasonable price (in my sorry limited mind).. And ask abe about the things that i want to ask.. No big deal.. Not some insane desire.. They came to london few times before.. I wanted that..

I was never interested in a cruise.. So I'm not going to try and make it happen, i don't want it.

I'm just upset that my vision didn't happen yet..cause i've been waiting a long time.. I was hoping other people would want the same thing and we could attract it.. Nevermind i guess..

I can easily imagine that they will also announce a seminar in Amsterdam or Rome! Donīt they often open up, or end a cruise with a WS at the beginning or destination?

Quote Originally Posted by Hope8) View Post
    What i wanted was a simple 1 day seminar close to my home, so i can go there for a reasonable price (in my sorry limited mind).. And ask abe about the things that i want to ask.. No big deal.. Not some insane desire.. They came to london few times before.. I wanted that..

I'm just upset that my vision didn't happen yet..cause i've been waiting a long time.. I was hoping other people would want the same thing and we could attract it.. Nevermind i guess..
    Well, seeing as your Inner Being is just as smart and connected to Source as Abraham are, and is with you every second of the day (bonus!), you could actually save time, get into alignment with meditation, and allow the answer (that is already waiting for you) come to you directly. No need to wait on some external source to give it to you, when you have your Internal Source that has the answers to all your questions the very moment they are asked (and even before then).

Which is what Abe have been teaching us to do from the get-go. You already know everything they know.

Oooh! I LOVED the e-mail as soon as I saw it! I LOVE the idea of doing a tour of Europe with Abraham and Esther! I love all the thoughts and the ideas that are flowing through me just at the THOUGHT of this cruise!!

I love that I can see the pink tinged sky and the glorious sunset! I LOVE THAT I can see myself camped as near the bow of this humongous ship as I can! Watching the horizon, and the marriage of the earth and the sky. I love that I feel such beauty and such PEACE in my heart. I LOVE that I am experiencing this with the love of my life! With my best friend!

I love that I CAN FEEL THE WIND ON MY FACE! Oh, I love that it is so WARM here! I love how the very air is laden with such WARMTH! I love that I get to wear all my pretty summer wear on this trip! Oh I LOVE THAT I CAN FINALLY SEE KEW GARDENS BURSTING WITH GLORY!

I love watching the stars pop up one by one. I love watching the sun rise from the depths of the ocean. I LOVE BEING OUT ON THE SEA! I love feeling the vastness of the Universe. I love feeling at one with this vast, vast universe.

Oh, I love how I don’t even care about the Abraham component in this moment right now! I love just partaking the magnificent glory of this Universe!

I love you Esther, and I love you Abraham for making me revisit pink colored skies. I love you for reminding me that NOTHING matters more than how I feel IN THIS VERY MOMENT! Oh, I LOVE feeling really, REALLY, REALLY good right now, right here!

And so it is!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    No, not for me!
    Of course, itīs as easy to create a castle as a button. And that goes in both directions- itīs as hard to create a castle as a button.
    I found this interesting. Abraham didn't say that it's as hard to create a castle as a button (and I know you didn't intend that). I thought that the point they were making with, "it's as easy to create a castle as a button," is that once the resistance is put aside, the castle can appear. That there is a "law" in place, and the law doesn't recognize the "size" of our desires.

For me, this perspective is especially important with matters of health and wellbeing. The fact that it's possible to be free of limitations.