Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did they announce cruise from Amsterdam?

It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It's just a matter of whether you're focused on a castle or a button. Excerpted from the workshop in Boca Raton, FL on Sunday, January 12th, 1997

When you understand the Laws, then you understand that it is not more difficult to create a castle than it is a button.They are equal. It is not more difficult to create $10 million than $100,000. It is the same application of the same Law to two different intentions. Abraham - Excerpted from "The Law of Attraction, The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham"

The button and the castle have the same basis in (the use of) the Law of Attraction and it is irrelevant, if You want to create a cruise, a new car, a new house or an old flower pot or alltogether. The law is.

Enlightened Member fromknowingtojoy's Avatar
    Allright, lovelies! Just signed up as FKToJOY to tell you my friends that I saw this cruise description today, and I felt why not to spend 2 weeks HIGH on JOY with my old and new ABERS ! I am ligning up, lighting up too! ��

HIC, great post! The transformation with you was amazing ! I am honored to know you here for this long ❤️
    Hope8, 12 days of MAGIC and JOY transforms the life completely, ponder on it ❤️
    POE, thanks for Unicorn! ❤️

Abraham cruise was/is JOY JOY JOY for me!!!!
    Unconditionally, of course (not!)
    Then again, I was in JOY when I thought about it, when I decided to go, when I signed up, looking forward to it, and when I went, as well as when I was there and every time I remember it, soooooo, there ya have it! It was unconditional JOY!!!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fromknowingtojoy View Post

POE, thanks for Unicorn! ❤️

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fromknowingtojoy View Post

HIC, great post! The transformation with you was amazing ! I am honored to know you here for this long ❤️
    Wow, FK2J! Nice to see you! I remember that your posts about your own cruise experiences taught me a lot about how it can be a concentrated place of contrast - wise woman! Yes, the transformation has been vast, amazing, and very satisfying proof of just how well these principles work when assiduously applied! I'm smiling, remembering reading you when I came on as a newbie...incredible to see how much has evolved. I just got a new (third) MP3 player that I'm loading with as many of my five years of workshop recordings as I can, my AbePod. To think I used to wonder how people afforded getting them each week, just like I wondered how they managed to go on so many cruises. And I've got an upcoming visit with super-TITITO Aber folk in another warm and sunny corner of the world who have even more history on here than I do, and it's going to be fun reflecting on all the "Nows" we've lived together here. Enjoy the cruise!

Enlightened Member fromknowingtojoy's Avatar
    Ahh, HiC, your reply to Hope8 was great! Hope is not enough, like Abe said…Believe…Trust. Yesterday I saw this cruise out of the blue, since I am not with Abe teachings for some long time. This jumped right into my face as so many things I wanted that combined in one! I want to see the Europe. I want to effortlessly move between countries. I want to be in Abe workshop again. I want to be with joyful Abers around me. All i wanted in one shot! When I told my lover, he said "Hell yea! Lets do it. I am stocked, I feel this is right"…My lover doesn't even know who is Abraham, but he alined with the whole thing immediately without a doubt. He doesn't have money, he lost everything sometime ago, but he can make it, he said "We pay deposit, and money will show up by the time we need to pay, this is always so, and this is how it works". He never listened to anything of law of attraction. This cruise is way expensive for him...I didn't not expect him to go with me, but when he turned around in this way, it made me even more high, like ten folds high! He got high as well just listening to my Yey! Yey! on the phone! <3

Here you are, the starter thread on the cruise! http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...460#post922460