Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Who are you?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    It goes like this:
    You are wonderful beings. You are blessed beings. You are deserving of Well-being. Well-being is on its way to you.

Chill out and let it in! Play more. Do the Hokey Pokey.
    Someone gave Jerry and Esther a little note: “Wouldn’t it be funny if it turned out that the Hokey Pokey is what it’s all about?”

It turns out, it is. It is!

-Abe. 12/5/00

We are Extensions of Source

You are enjoying your human perspective?
    You are understanding that your human perspective can always include your broader, nonphysical perspective?
    That it is not one or the other?

You do not have to stand here in your human form apart from the Source that is you. In fact, your intent was to come forth, open your physical eyes, open your physical senses and allow who you really are to pour through that perspective. What a delicious moment in time that is!

You are extensions of Source energy. And you said from your nonphysical vantage point, “I like very much the idea of being on the leading edge of thought. I want to go forth into a physical perspective where the variety of other creators and perceivers will enhance my own ability to perceive.

8/30/03

People fit into 3 Categories...

As we watch physical beings , you fall basically into three categories. It’s never a good idea to pigeonhole you, but basically this is what we see.

(1)

There are those who have, through the contrast that they have lived, come to strong strong desire. But their habit of thought, the beliefs they have picked up along their physical trail ..their habit of vibration is not a match to their desire, and so their desire is uncomfortable to them.
    Most people stand in that category.
    Wanting but not yet a vibrational match to what they are wanting.
    And in that stressful place all of your diseases come forth. All of your friction and frustration comes forth. Every negative emotion is present there.
    In other words, that’s where most humans stand.

(2)
    The second category is almost as big... Are those who have been in the first category, who have had desire, because you are born with it, and because the forum that you live in keeps fostering more desire.

So you have strong desire. Or had strong desire but you felt the discord between your desire and your belief for so long that the only way you could figure how to feel better was to get rid of that desire.
    So you very creatively began talking yourself out of wanting.
    And you begin to feel better.
    The stress goes away. You don’t feel so much headache. You don’t feel so much pressure. You also don’t feel passion or enthusiasm or much exhilaration for life. You become calmer, you describe yourself as content and you don’t summon Life-force in the way you intended.

(3)
    The third category are those like most of you, who have come forth
    consciously now understanding that you are deliberate creators.
    Who have desires, who may or may not yet have your vibration in harmony with your desires... But who are now consciously, deliberately working on the way you feel because your dominant intent now is to adjust your vibration of belief.
    Your day to day, offering a vibration up to the level of your desire. And when you get that CONSCIOUS awareness... When you are able to deliberately control all your vibrations and focus or channel that energy that creates worlds towards anything that you choose!!!

That is when you begin to fulfill your reason for being here.
    That’s when you start living life the way you knew you could when you decided to come forth to begin with, you see.

7/26/97

We like to explain that only a part of the Consciousness that is really who-you-are is focused into the physical personality that you believe is you, so that you can then begin to consciously consider the larger part of you, who continues to remain Non-Physically focused.
    Once you remember that you are a physical extension of Source Energy, you can then begin to consider, and consciously tend to, your alignment with your larger, Eternal, Non-Physical counterpart.

As you made the decision to focus into this physical time-space reality, you understood it to be a spectacular arena of balance and variety and perfect contrast.

You understood that there is no competition for resources, but only opportunities to give birth to your own ideas—and you understood that once an idea has been given birth, the means with which to fulfill it will follow.

And now here you are, an extension of Source Energy—focused in the environment of perfect contrast and balance, just as you have intended—exploring, deciding, preferring, creating, and becoming.

Excerpted from Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and User Guide on 11/1/10

Elevator Speech to explain who you, as an Aber, are:

(asked by HS David about what being an Aber is about)

If we would stand in your physical shoes, this is what we would say:
    "This is an environment, -use whatever word you want, a seminar- this is an environment where I explore the art of selfishly devouring the beauty of life."

(audience laughing and cheering)
    Now, that´s the right answer! But there are a few things wrong with that answer! Iow, everybody is not gonna like it, are they! And a teacher is only as effective as his ability to understand where his student is, yes?

So, when you use the word "selfish", immediately they think you are doing hedonistic, sexual things in here. Or something... maybe. So, you want to find a word that will resonate with them, in a way. And so you look for something that EVERYONE wants, that is softer. And so you say:

"Oh, I´m on a Joy-Quest, and I found it."

Or, "I´m discovering the art of living life from a state of joy, no matter where I am standing, or what I´m looking at."

Or, "I´m discovering how I tune myself to the best that this world has to offer, and the better job I do of tuning myself, the better job this world has, of offering to me!"

Or: "I come for the fun of it! And boy, am I having fun! Are YOU?"

-that sort of thing. But before you can exude your joy of what you´ve discovered, you gotta be there, you see. And if you are there, the people that LoA is causing you to rendezvous with are either there, too, and will really get what you say, or they are somebody who is reaching for it. And so, not many words are necessary.

Often, just a smile or a sigh of contentment -"ahh, isn´t that a beautiful day!" -iow, we really, really want you to remember that it is not your work to proselityze anyone or bring them to this work. Let LoA do it´s work, and you just be the joyful being that you are, and let LoA do it´s work-

-and just say whatever comes from your joyous heart through your joyous mouth, whenever you feel like it.

(...)
    HS:
    Yes, the smile, the smile and the heart say it all, very quickly. Thank you!

July, 2007 Alaskan Cruise, from the clip
    TEACHINGS OF ABRAHAM "ELEVATOR SPEECH" - Esther & Jerry Hicks

We are extensions of Source-Energy

So if you understand that you are extensions of Source Energy. You are pure, positive energy extended into this physical environment. You are truly on the leading edge of thought.

And as you are feeling wonderful, as you feel joyful and eager, as you are filled with love or appreciation, in that moment you have found by virtue of whatever you are choosing to give your attention to — a vibration that so fully matches the Source that is you, that there is no resistance in your vibration. You are a perfect extension of your Source.

And in that moment, you are really being you.
    You are full of you.

You are being the you that you were before you decided to come into this body. You are Source in physical form.
    When you allow connection, you thrive. You are clear minded, you are vital and alive. You are full of energy, you feel good. You laugh easily. Things unfold wonderfully for you. You guide your life through thought, not with hard work, or struggle, or effort…

Well Being is your legacy.

-Abe 8/24/02

You do not understand the importance of who you are and the value that this leading edge personality in focus has, to All-That-Is

Begin saying,
    “I now understand that all things are possible.
    And while I, just like electricity or just like the workings of my engine, or whatever, I don’t have to understand the intricacies of how it works, I know that it works. I know that anything that I am wanting to know, all manner of infinite intelligence is mine, to be had.
    All I have to do is relax and trust that it is there."

All-That-Is works for your well-being, and to answer anything that you want to know.
    You are the center of your vibrational universe. And we could not begin to describe to you the resources that are at your disposal. We think that you do not understand the importance of who you are and the value that this leading edge personality in focus has to All-That-Is, you see. Sometimes you treat yourselves like you are just unworthy humans here mucking your way through the mire in order to prove some sort of worthiness to someone else and we say it is so far different from that.

You are Source Energy focused.
    You are important to All That Is.
    Everything is at your disposal.
    Nothing should be inconceivable to you.

-Abe 2/1/03

You came to consciously consider who you really are!

We like to explain that only a part of the Consciousness that is really who-you-are is focused into the physical personality that you believe is you,
    so that you can then begin to consciously consider the larger part of you, who continues to remain Non-Physically focused.

Once you remember that you are a physical extension of Source Energy, you can then begin to consider, and consciously tend to, your alignment with your larger, Eternal, Non-Physical counterpart.

As you made the decision to focus into this physical time-space reality, you understood it to be a spectacular arena of balance and variety and perfect contrast. You understood that there is no competition for resources, but only opportunities to give birth to your own ideas—and you understood that once an idea has been given birth, the means with which to fulfill it will follow.

And now here you are, an extension of Source Energy—focused in the environment of perfect contrast and balance, just as you have intended—
    exploring, deciding, preferring, creating, and becoming.

-Abe

What we teach is the basis of that which you are.
    We don't teach you what you should want!
    We tell you who you are.

We teach you how the laws of the Universe work. We teach you about vibration. We teach you about your guidance system. And then we encourage you to BE that which life has caused you to become.

Our entire message revolves around you understanding Who you are...Why you are here...Who you have become...And lining up with that.

-Abe 2/16/08

You ARE Joy!

You are joy, looking for a way to express.
    It’s not just that your purpose is joy, it is that you are joy.

You are love and joy and freedom and clarity expressing. Energy—frolicking and eager—that’s who you are. And so, if you’re always reaching for alignment with that, you’re always on your path, and your path will take you into all kinds of places. We will not deny that you will not discover miracles and create benefits and be involved in creation, and that you will not uplift humanity—we will not say that you will not find satisfaction in so many things that you create, but we can’t get away from the acknowledgment that
    you are Pure Positive Energy,
    that translates into the human emotion of joy.

Excerpted from Boca Raton, FL on 12/13/03