Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: What true success is

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    We all are meant to feel like on vacation every day!

(Do you remember...) ...that feeling of vacation? ...That feeling that NOTHING needed to be done, other than what I am FEELING MY WAY TO.

That's the way you are meant to live EVERY SINGLE DAY!!
    That's supposed to be, ALL THE TIME!!

And until it IS that way, you are not in a place where you are following your path- and you'r working way way way harder for the crummy little things that you are allowing for yourself, instead of ...don't want to be disrespectful, but, really. REALLY! The mediocrity that you put up with... it's stunning!

It's stunning how much of what you really want you are denying yourselves for having.

from the clip.Abraham Hicks - Life Is Meant To Be Like Vacation Everyday

You are here in physical, not to learn- but FOR THE JOY.

The reason that you are physical, hear this...uh, uh, uh, uh! -The reason that you're physical, and not like your IB non-physical, the reason that you are in your physical bodies and not like Abraham, not in a physical body, the reason that you are in physical bodies out here on the leading edge is

because you came to experience the deliciousness IN (...sigh...) MOVING
    from where you are to where you want to be.
    -To have the experience of turning that vibration into the tangible!

That's why you are here.
    That's why you are here!

Because you don't have to be here to be taught! And you don't have to be here to feel good. But to HAVE THIS LEADING EDGE EXPERIENCE, where you get to be the part of and the reason for and the experience OF the vibration, becoming a "see it, hear it, smell it, taste it, touch it" reality!
    THAT's why you are here! Don't you wanna get on with this joyful experience, you see?

And did you notice, in reference to those question earlier, that we have so much fun with about what do you say, when they say, where you have been, where did you come from? -Have you noticed that when you've got here, YOU DIDN'T REMEMBER? Worth thinking about... Because you wanna to come into this new environment,

where you could accomplish your new expectations on your own, you see!

And when you've reemerged and you have many times into NP, you left behind anything not wanted and took pure, perfect, powerful, wonderful You. And from that vantage point that you've come again. That's a cycle. And what it's for? WHY? What's the why of it?

Because it feels SO GOOD, to focus and see the results of your focus!
    For the joy!!

Boston, 10-10-2015

"Universe, TAKE YOUR TIME with manifestations. Wait, until I'm ready!"

A woman said to us: "Abraham, my son is looking for a mate. Will you help him find her?" And we said No. -"Why not?" -Because, we don't think this is a good time. -"Why not?" Because, if he finds one NOW, she'll match his vibration! And if she matches his vibration- she WON'T match his TRUE desire. His true desire and his now-point-of-attraction are in 2 different places. So,

say to the Universe: "TAKE YOUR TIME. Wait, until I'm ready!"

(...) You hardly ever say that, do you? You don't say "Take your time and wait until I'm ready to be a match to what I want!", instead you say "GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!! And I'll adjust."

from the clip Feel What You Want To Experience - Things Will Come Like Crazy | Abraham Hicks

Why do people not let in the possibility for more ease?
    (Become the lazy person that you DESERVE to be!!)

Do you know why most people do not let in the possibility for more ease?(...)

It's because the lack of ease is serving you, in some way.

"I'm getting marks on the chart.
    I'm diligent and brilliant.
    I'm more worthy, because I do more."

-There is a lot of that! Esther has really come to terms about a lot of that! She was sort of born into an environment, where people just did stuff. And the more they did, the more they were praised for what they did. So she just learned to stand on her head in so many ways- because, praise feels soooo good. Until she got a whiff of what her InnerBeing flows-

-and praise from humans who are trying to get you to work hard, is NOTHING like IB's appreciation for your ease!!

-Stick with Abraham!
    We'll turn you into the lazy people that you DESERVE to be!

03/25/2017 in Orlando