Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach, CA 01/09/16

Second hotseater wants to turn things around faster:

“At whatever point you recognize that the momentum feels like it is against you, step away from it (subject of attention), back away from it, set it aside, turn it over to the Universe, give it to the Universe, say something like: ‘You know what I want, I’ve set it all in motion, do your best with this, I’m outta here for a little bit.’ Because you’re the only one messing it up. You put it into the vortex, and the vortex is doing its job, and law of attraction is doing its job, and even more – Source Energy is ALL OVER IT! And all kinds of cooperative components are coming into place. But there is a human tendency to be in control of things, and in control of conditions, and you don’t want to be in control of conditions. You want to be in control of your own vibration and the conditions will follow. …

“… The receptive mode is all you have to give to anyone… When you are in the receptive mode you are in the replenished mode, and when you are in the replenished mode then you have good timing… When you are in the receptive mode everything rendezvouses for you… Your inner being knows everything you want in relationship to everything…

The receptive mode is everything. It’s clarity. It’s happiness. It’s joy. It’s appreciation. It’s good timing. It’s right place-right time. It’s life giving. It’s health. It’s wellbeing. And, it’s a whole lot of things that are gonna turn into really good stuff as a result of staying in that vibration more of the time.”

~ Abraham-Hicks, Long Beach, CA 1/09/2016

Quote Originally Posted by sweet butterfly View Post
    Thank you, Sunlover!

There are two more I want to rendezvous with and share.

One is where Abraham says if the train going 100 miles an hour in the unwanted direction is the condition, and we maintain our unconditional vibrational stance, we can just hop on another train. I loved hearing them say that.

The other one is about getting into another character to have the experience of another vibration (or something like that).

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post

There are two more I want to rendezvous with and share.

One is where Abraham says if the train going 100 miles an hour in the unwanted direction is the condition, and we maintain our unconditional vibrational stance, we can just hop on another train. I loved hearing them say that.

The other one is about getting into another character to have the experience of another vibration (or something like that).
    Oh, I love that, this thing with the train! I experienced this, for sure!!!YEEES!

Thank you once more!

Second hotseater also asks for clarification on whether certain methods of food preparation such as microwaving etc. affect the vibrational nature of food:

“Your vibration is everything. How you feel about everything affects the way everything that you are interacting with affects you. In other words, it is your vibration that matters, not the condition of that.

However, we want to also add to that, that when you are in the receptive mode, you see, you’re really gonna like this. This is the second most important thing that we’ve ever said to you. So, let’s start with what we’ve just said, that your inner being knows everything about everything that you desire and knows how to best get you there. But how to best get you there means - around your path of resistance. You hear us talk about the path of least resistance, better said: the path of most allowance, but you hear it better when we say the path of least resistance.

Well, where did the resistance come from? You put it there. You put all of the resistance on your trail. So, the resistance on your trail is about the beliefs that you hold. So if you have a desire but have beliefs that have resistance, then there’s resistance on your trail, but your Inner Being knows what your resistant pieces are and how to guide you through the path of least resistance, around the beliefs that you have that are hindering, to get you to where you want to be. Did you hear that? That was so good. Your Inner Being knows the resistance you’ve put on your trail and how to guide you around it to get you to where you want to be. ‘Cause your Inner Being is not judging you about the fact that your resistance exists, your Inner Being’s not trying to punish you for having resistance that you haven’t cleaned up, your Inner Being knows that it’s part of life and your Inner Being also knows that you want something and your Inner Being is always guiding you over and around and under and through whatever it is in order to help you get to where you want to be. Isn’t that a nice thing? So, … think about how many beliefs… Your Inner Being knows how to guide you around them for the good feeling, refueled, replenished, refreshed, healthy, wellbeing, good tasting, wonderful experience outcome that you are seeking.

And so, when you are caring about being in the receptive mode, rather than worried about the condition of what you are doing, then you will be inspired to, not only what is best for you – You, see, if you hold a lot of intentions – What do you think your desires are about food?

I want it to fuel me.
    I want my body to thrive with it.
    And I want it to be a nice experience.

Doesn’t that pretty much wrap up what you care about? So those desires are all really strongly vibrationally being presented by you. So then, here you are not consciously considering all of those things – good fuel, good taste, good results – that’s what you are looking for. … There’s plenty that would satisfy those intentions that you hold…

And that pretty much applies to everything.”

[hotseater asks again about the specific action of microwaving food]

“You did not get that idea (microwaving food) from your Inner Being because your Inner Being would not guide you to a process that your Inner Being knows you have issues with… You are never gonna get an inspired desire to do something that your Inner Being knows is an issue to you.

You have an ability… Your Inner Being, what you call God or Source, didn’t say, ‘Well, let’s get it all cleaned up. Let’s get all of it cleaned up so that this one can come and live in this world. Instead, you come to live in a world with all kinds of things going on, because you have the ability to tune in to Who You Really Are and find your way through all of that to a really happy life. You don’t need everything to be rearranged just for you, and it’s a good thing because it’s not gonna be, and it’s also a good thing because you didn’t come to understand conditional love. And it’s also a good thing because other people are here with the same right that you have to be here and they might want different things than you want and you don’t get to choose for them how you all get to live. You only get to choose how you get to live.

If we were sitting in your physical shoes we would be standing and shouting with joy about the awareness of the statement that we just made.

… Since your Inner Being knows what every one of your prejudices are, every one of your stumbling blocks is, your Inner Being will guide you around every one of them if you will care about the receptive mode.”

HS: Is praying and appreciation for the food putting you in receptive mode?

Abraham: If you really are feeling appreciation for it, but if you are asking God to fix this crappy food to make it healthy for you, that doesn’t work out so well. In other words, prayers of appreciation are always the most powerful prayers, because prayers of appreciation are indication of your receptive mode, and when you are in your receptive mode, you could not be being more blessed! Everyone is being offered the blessings at maximum force! But some of you’ve got your umbrellas up shielding yourself from the blessings that are raining down around you because you hold beliefs that don’t allow you to let them in. But your Inner Being knows that and is guiding you around all of those beliefs that are in your way. How about that! Isn’t that a nice thing!

Self soothing is the key to being in the receptive mode, and being in the receptive mode is the key to living happily ever after. And we don’t mean living now for a happily ever after later – we mean living happily ever after now and now and now and now… ever, meaning now and now and now and now and now.

About soothing:

“The rule of thumb is, if you are in a really good mood, get as specific as you can because that causes momentum, and that’s delicious. But if you are not feeling so good, be as general as you can be because you are not wanting to add momentum to something that doesn’t feel good, and as you get general you will soothe yourself, you’ll get feeling better, and then you’ll get in the receptive mode and then those thoughts will come and you can start again.”

Hopping a Different Train:

“Hop a different train… If you’re going a hundred miles an hour on a train that way and you wanna go a hundred miles an hour that way, you don’t want it to suddenly stop and go the other way because it would be really hard on the contents of the train. That’s been our analogy for years, wanting you to know, just let it slow down.

But now what we’re saying is, let’s call the train a condition. The train is a condition that’s going one way or the other at some speed. But your vibration on the train - the train could be going a hundred miles an hour to someplace you don’t really wanna go, and you could be vibrationally going someplace you do wanna go and, under those conditions, you could, in the scheme of this silly analogy, hop onto a different train. The condition does not need to control your vibration, and if you will decide that the condition is not gonna control your vibration, then you are a master, then you are free, and then you are always thriving under all conditions and people are amazed at how life is going for you when the current in a larger setting or a larger scope seems to be working against you. Nothing that is happening needs to affect your vibration and, therefore, needs to affect what is happening to you.”

Assuming a new identity:

Hotseater asks what is it that makes theater such a powerful experience:

Abraham clarifies question to:
    “Why is this theater such a good experience for the one doing the participating, in other words, for the one doing the presenting, yes?

[Hotseater answers: ‘both’]

Abraham: That’s where we want to start.

The reason is because, in the assuming of a new identity, you are less likely to keep your own personal beliefs that hinder from becoming activated. In other words, the new identity makes your vibration purer. There’s less conflict between who you are allowing yourself to be and who you believe yourself to be, because you have assumed a new identity.

That’s the reason that so many people can put on a costume and have a better time at a party.

The desire to please others has some different components.
    Because, wanting others to feel good - that´s a wonderful thing. There is nothing out of whack with you liking it when others feel good. And desiring it that they feel good - there is nothing wrong with that.

But when you believe that you must be their path of least resistance and that it is your job to get them feeling good .... you can´t buck their current, and it almost always backfires.
    Teach by your example and don´t try to change their conditions.

And usually only those who have the wherewithal to change the conditions of someone else .... like, if you have enough money to bail them out of debt and if you have the money to buy them a new car when they´ve wrecked their old car ....
    only those who try to bail others out really come to the personal knowing that it never works. Ever.

Abraham Hicks, Long Beach, CA 1/09/2016

Very very very good last quote!

Sunlover, thank you for such big pieces of treasures!Will take my time to milk it all!

"... I do a lot of self-development - that´s my work and my world. And I lead other people, so it´s always important for me to be an example.

Abraham: Well, then you are in a very hard situation. You can´t control the perspective of others to whom you are being an example. They all come with their own vibration. So, if you are trying to perform in a way that is getting pleasing results from them, then you are asking of yourself something which you can never accomplish, which is controlling their response.

You got to just let that go and care about your alignment - that´s easy to accomplish. Alignment with them is really not easy - or possible. ..."
    Abraham Hicks, Long Beach, CA 1/09/2016