Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: San Diego, CA 1-16-2016

  1. #1

    San Diego, CA 1-16-2016

    Hotseater asks if she is a billionaire in her vortex:

    The message of Abraham is to practice the vibrational essence of Prosperity, that our Inner Being is as happy about the vibrational essence, and describes the feeling of the essence:

    "It feels like the freedom to choose...
    It's rich.
    It's unlimited.
    It's full.
    It's free.
    It's free-flowing.
    It's the everpresent sensation that I could choose.
    It enhances, it gooses up and activates your desire to want to choose.
    It makes you reach out to more detail.
    It makes you want more ideas in your mind.
    It makes you want to put more choices on your pallet.
    It causes you to want to be more definitive, to be more specific, to be more exact about your desires.
    It causes you to tighten up your thinking.
    When you capture the essence of that kind of prosperity,
    it makes you open your horizons, the word vision isn't even big enough.
    It makes you want to look further into your world.
    It causes you to feel your own expansiveness.

    And, the biggest thing of all that it does, is it makes you feel worthy beyond physical description, because if you can turn that idea of that kind of manifested prosperity into the uncondition of the vibration, oh, you're now in that place where you are ready to now let the Universe yield to you.

    You see, you couldn't buy with your billions the concentration that Source has upon you.You can't buy that. You can't take your things and turn it to that vibration. The vibration turns to those things, but you can't take your things and turn it to that vibration. But you can accomplish that unconditional vibration just by knowing it exists.

    And it's the reason that we talk to you the way we do about the laws of the Universe. It's the reason we attempt to help you feel the realness of this vibrational reality that you can't see. It's why we want to help you know that it's real even though you can't yet translate it into the billions or into the manifestation..."


    ~ Abraham-Hicks
    San Diego, CA 1-16-2016

  2. #2
    sweet butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Minsk, Belarus
    Posts
    9,077
    My Gosh, Sunlover, you appeared with this post just in PERFECT timing! Half an hour ago I was thinking about this subject, the atmosphere about it within me, how I feel about it.....And here you are! THANK YOU!

  3. #3
    Really joyful and fun!!

    Last hotseater on this day of the workshop.
    Hotseater says he sings himself into receptive mode and he demonstrates singing several short songs, each with their own melody and lyrics inspired by the teachings of Abraham. Abraham responds:

    Abraham: Every word that you sang was vibrationally accurate, which means that you were in the receptive mode when those thoughts came. So, what more is there than feeling like that! And, isn't it nice when you reach the place that you feel like that and you don't even care how anybody else feels about you feeling like that. It's a wonderful thing to feel that kind of freedom, isn't it.

    HS: It's been my way of staying in the receptive mode, because I love singing and the ideas just come to me... There's just something that tells me that that is what I need to do to stay in the receptive mode, and when I get in the receptive mode that's the key, so I just practice and practice and practice, 'cuz (singing) It's where I long to be.

    Abraham: We have nothing to say. You have said it all. It's what we have been talking about all day, and you're demonstrating that you're there and you're acknowledging how nice it is to be there, and that's the way life is supposed to be, and everything will come to you as you feel like that.

    HS: Whooo! I'm done!

    Abraham: Yes, you are.


    ~ Abraham-Hicks
    San Diego, CA 1-16-2016
    Last edited by Sunlover; 02-10-2016 at 01:56 PM.

  4. #4
    Sweet Butterfly, thank you for letting me know. I love the end of this day of the workshop. The singing guy is really fun, and I love the end of the closing, which is what I came to share here so I/we can revel in it. Much love to you!

  5. #5
    From the end of the closing of this day's workshop:

    "We have enjoyed this interaction more than any interaction that has been before, and the reason for that is, because of your willingness to play with us as we lay out the basis for you, and then come with us into the vibrational basis as we sort of stubbornly stay there for awhile, and then for you to individually, some of you more than others, but, to reach for the new idea, and feel the exhilaration of that new discovery.

    We want to leave you with the feeling of the discovery of your life experience. It's not like you've planned it out and now you're succeeding or failing at finding it. We want you to understand that it is a discovery, that your life is like a treasure hunt. It's like a treasure hunt and you've put the treasures out there along your trail, some before you even got here and many since you got here, and all of us have added to the emphasis of these treasures.

    If you could go forward thinking in terms of being on that treasure hunt, thinking of being in the receptive mode so that you can find the treasures and understand that you know when you've got one because of the way it feels.

    It's not just the feeling of exhilaration of winning the Powerball lottery. It's not just that. It isn't just that feeling.

    It's the feeling of discovery of a new idea that you've never thought before, or a new awareness, or a new realization of something that has happened even before, or a new depth or breadth in someone that you care about, or a new meeting of someone that you've never met before and will never meet again and the vibrational exchange that takes place.

    In other words, there are treasures available to you all day every day. We're not talking about five, we're not talking about fifty. We're talking about thousands and thousands of discernable treasures in every day that your Inner Being knows about and is guiding you toward.

    It is our desire that you live happily ever after, but we don't mean get down the road to something you want. We mean: happily on your way down the road to something that you want.

    Happily on your way,
    Reveling in your new insights,
    Reveling in your new capacity to love,
    Reveling in your new awareness of Who You Are,
    Reveling in you allowing your Inner Being to be right there with you,
    meeting your Inner Being at that vibrational basis and then allowing yourself to discover what your Inner Being has already discovered,
    exploring and discovering the leverage of what being tuned in to that receptive mode really is.
    And, most of all, discovering the replenishing factor that comes when you are steadily in that receptive mode.

    Life is supposed to be good for you, and we want you to know that because of the lives you are living, our life is good for us. The benefit that you bring to All That Is by your exploration of life, by your willingness to participate in your life, and by the vibrational emissions that you are making, we cannot even begin to describe the importance of your participation in this leading edge time-space reality. But we are feeling it, and we are projecting it to you, and when you meet us at that vibrational level, you will know the meaning of you. You will know the meaning of you and the meaning of that which is us. You will understand why we are all in this together.

    There is so much love here for you, and so much eagerness about what comes next and next and next and next."


    ~ Abraham-Hicks
    San Diego, CA 1-16-2016

  6. #6
    sweet butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Minsk, Belarus
    Posts
    9,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Sweet Butterfly, thank you for letting me know. I love the end of this day of the workshop. The singing guy is really fun, and I love the end of the closing, which is what I came to share here so I/we can revel in it. Much love to you!
    Oh, the end of the closing just make my heart beat SO deeply! Immense treasures....That had to be really fantastic WS. Thank you, dear, once more, for your work! I am so enjoying this parts.....

  7. #7
    You're welcome, Sweet Butterfly, and I sooo love all you've done on the Asheville workshop - so good, and I have enjoyed they way they are talking about momentum in receptive mode. Thank you.

  8. #8
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post


    You see, you couldn't buy with your billions the concentration that Source has upon you.You can't buy that. You can't take your things and turn it to that vibration. The vibration turns to those things, but you can't take your things and turn it to that vibration. But you can accomplish that unconditional vibration just by knowing it exists.

    And it's the reason that we talk to you the way we do about the laws of the Universe. It's the reason we attempt to help you feel the realness of this vibrational reality that you can't see. It's why we want to help you know that it's real even though you can't yet translate it into the billions or into the manifestation..."


    ~ Abraham-Hicks
    San Diego, CA 1-16-2016
    Thank you Sun Lover, for these beautiful quotes.
    I love them all.
    So good xoxo

  9. #9
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post

    It's the feeling of discovery of a new idea that you've never thought before, or a new awareness, or a new realization of something that has happened even before, or a new depth or breadth in someone that you care about, or a new meeting of someone that you've never met before and will never meet again and the vibrational exchange that takes place.

    In other words, there are treasures available to you all day every day. We're not talking about five, we're not talking about fifty. We're talking about thousands and thousands of discernable treasures in every day that your Inner Being knows about and is guiding you toward.

    It is our desire that you live happily ever after, but we don't mean get down the road to something you want. We mean: happily on your way down the road to something that you want.
    So beautiful.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Thank you Sun Lover, for these beautiful quotes.
    I love them all.
    So good xoxo
    Thank you for enjoying them together. I love that!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •