Thread: A question about My Grid-Creation-Box (Rampages) thread

A question about My Grid-Creation-Box (Rampages) thread

Is everyone there making one grid and responding to others or are you making your own grid? Thanks.

If you're asking about the thread in which you've just posted, everyone in that thread is doing their own Magic Creation Box, but doing it together for the communal experience. If that's what you wish to do then continue what you were doing.

Some people like to focus themselves and might feel that their own personal focus might get distracted by the variety of desires this diverse community might hold. Those people who wish to focus individually can open their own thread. They can have the communal experience because others can still come and comment on what the OP is putting in his/her Magic Creation Box.

Was that the answer you were looking for? Or were you asking some more?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    When Iīm opening a thread on a Forum (as this one youīr talking about), I am basically open "for the input of others" -otherwise I would do it in my privacy!
    That doesnīt mean that I think discussing or even just responding to the works is always so helpful- it might distract and make you try to please others. Thatīs why *I* keep my social interactions very very low on work-threads, except when I have the STRONG impulse to ask or comment on something.

In the same time, the energy of a TITITO community -as it is dominant on this Forum- can be very uplifting, even if others donīt comment, and you just FEEL the highflying vibes. Itīs as a wellprepared petry-dish, where goodfeeling thoughts get nourished and flow more easily than in other environments.

But, as I have written on the thread also, Iīd appreciate if you do the work as it was intended on this specific thread (and as all the other posters demonstrate), or open your own thread where you do it exactly as you like it best.

-So, the idea for this thread was to take a picture that touches you, that gets your juices flowing, and build your own emotional Grid upon it, that you share with the others in written form.

Others are free to comment when something really moves them, but they normally donīt, respecting and appreciating the otherīs work silently- while maybe greeting each others in love.

Yes absolutely thanks WellBeing I didn't know if everyone was creating collectively a grid--so sounds not--make your own.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    If you're asking about the thread in which you've just posted, everyone in that thread is doing their own Magic Creation Box, but doing it together for the communal experience. If that's what you wish to do then continue what you were doing.

Some people like to focus themselves and might feel that their own personal focus might get distracted by the variety of desires this diverse community might hold. Those people who wish to focus individually can open their own thread. They can have the communal experience because others can still come and comment on what the OP is putting in his/her Magic Creation Box.

Was that the answer you were looking for? Or were you asking some more?

Thank you for letting me know, now I see what you're doing there.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    When Iīm opening a thread on a Forum (as this one youīr talking about), I am basically open "for the input of others" -otherwise I would do it in my privacy!
    That doesnīt mean that I think discussing or even just responding to the works is always so helpful- it might distract and make you try to please others. Thatīs why *I* keep my social interactions very very low on work-threads, except when I have the STRONG impulse to ask or comment on something.

In the same time, the energy of a TITITO community -as it is dominant on this Forum- can be very uplifting, even if others donīt comment, and you just FEEL the highflying vibes. Itīs as a wellprepared petry-dish, where goodfeeling thoughts get nourished and flow more easily than in other environments.

But, as I have written on the thread also, Iīd appreciate if you do the work as it was intended on this specific thread (and as all the other posters demonstrate), or open your own thread where you do it exactly as you like it best.

-So, the idea for this thread was to take a picture that touches you, that gets your juices flowing, and build your own emotional Grid upon it, that you share with the others in written form.

Others are free to comment when something really moves them, but they normally donīt, respecting and appreciating the otherīs work silently- while maybe greeting each others in love.