Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: Abraham quotes that inspire me to laughter

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Jerry, Esther, Louise Hay and the Rolls Royce...

Jerry and Esther went with Louise Hay several years ago for lunch. And Louise picked them up in her Rolls Royce. It was the first Rolls Royce Esther had been inside and it was a beautiful machine so beautifully created. And Esther sat in the front seat with Louise and just took it all in. She loved it.

And in Esther’s mind she’s thinking about that commercial about ‘Pardon me, do you happen to have any Grey Poupon?’ Esther just, she cannot get it out of her mind. And she doesn’t know Louise very well at that point and she’s not sure how far she should go with her. And so, Esther looked over and she took a deep breath and she said with a smile on her face ‘Pardon me…’

-And without missing a beat, Louise just reached over, punched the glove box and it fell open and inside was a bottle of Grey Poupon. And now Esther is saying to herself, ‘My Rolls Royce experience is now complete.’ And now she’s wanting to drive down the freeway and hold the bottle up and show it to people. She just cannot quite leave it alone. The whole thing is surreal.

Then Louise drove to a beautiful little restaurant, she ducked this big car into this very small garage and very skillfully parked it in a very small space. Esther and Jerry and Louise could barely get out of the car it was parked so close. Esther stood behind the car and now her old thoughts relative to beautiful cars have been activated.

As Esther is looking at the cars parked on either side she said to Louise, ‘Aren’t you worried about somebody bumping up against your beautiful car?’ Now this is one of the things that kept Esther from buying a beautiful car like that; it’s one of the things that she worries about. IOW it’s still active in her vibration; she doesn’t even know it’s active in her vibration until suddenly she’s standing there looking at this magnificent machine wedged in this tiny little place.

Louise looked at Esther and then this calm, cool breeze sort of blew out of her and all over Esther as Louise says ‘I never worry about my beautiful car, I just expect others to love and respect it as much as I do.’ Esther felt that peace of well-being just wash into her; IOW it was a contrasting experience, which caused a new rocket of desire, a summoning of source energy, perfect words flowing forth from someone.

And, Jerry and Esther, no matter where they park, no matter what they’re parking, Esther often stops and looks back and plays Louise’s soothing words over her that everyone will love and appreciate this as much as I do, you see. And so, it’s just a matter of recognizing that you’re full of vibrations you’ve picked up along your physical trail. Some of them serve you and some of them don’t. And most of them don’t matter at all.

It’s only if there’s something that you want that’s calling energy through you and you’re not letting it through because you’ve got some cluttered vibration that you would even be aware that you have some cluttered vibration. A car that’s going 100 miles an hour and hits a tree is a much bigger problem than a car that’s going 5 miles an hour and hits a tree. The faster your energy moves the more the resistance becomes apparent. And when you are now aware that resistance is always accompanied by negative emotion, and you are aware that negative emotion can come and go as quickly as choosing downstream or upstream thoughts, now you’re in complete control of the part that resistance plays in your fast moving stream.

Excerpted from Buffalo, NY 5/29/07

You say: "Ahhh, nostalgia..."
    And we say: Ohhh, DISCONNECTION!!

-Abe

"Your Inner-Being, or Source, understands that you are free under all conditions to create what you desire. But when you perceive that you are not free, those negative emotions at ensue of depression, dispair, or fear, point out your misalignment.

Your Inner-Being or Source understands that you are free under all conditions to create what you desire. But when you perceive that you are free, you feel those conforming, matching aligning feelings of positive emotions that indicate your alignment with Source."

- Abraham Hicks, The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent

"All things that you consider to be bad exist only because of resistance to your natural Well-Being."

- Abraham Hicks, Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent

What is death?

HS has terrible fear of death. Abe ask her to describe that.

HS:
    Itīs the loss of consciousness, itīs...

Abe:
    NOOOO IT ISNīT!!!!
    (laughter)
    Itīs the coming into FULL consciousness! No wonder you fear it. You donīt understand what it is! Itīs not losing focus, itīs regaining ENORMOUS focus! Itīs re-emerging into the fuller broader brighter surer happier you!!!
    (HS puzzled, big laughter in the audience)

HS:
    How do you get a personal knowing about it? Meaning, ...

Abe:
    DIE.
    (laughter) Or ask someone whoīs dead. (BIG laughter)

HS (laughing):
    I donīt get it!

Abe:
    We wouldnīt kid you! Weīr dead.
    And we are bright, brilliant, tapped into infinite intelligence. Joyous! Rewarded. Creative. And weīr as dead, as it gets.

HS:
    So, itīs just taking your word for it. There is no way to move up the emotional scale...

Abe:
    No! No. You can die! And then youīll know. You should hear the rockest laughter that happens, especially when several people die at once. And usually, what they say is: "Boy, did I have it wrong!" Usually what they say is: "All that worry, for nothing. All of that pinching myself off, from the joy of life- while I worried about a death, that doesnīt exist."

When you release your focus from this body, you leave behind all doubt and fear. Talk about a quantum leap! Talk about moving from wherever you are, ALL the way into pure, positive energy. Talk about leaving resistance behind, and gaining the clarity that comes, when you do that. What a whooosh that is!

And for those as Esther, and many of you, who are coming every day to move yourself deliberately up the emotional scale- your death experience will just feel like the next logical step. Esther, who had the advantage- and others of you, too- the advantage of allowing this source-energy through her, for so many hours, for so many days, for so many years- she is acclimated to that vibration.

And so, her death-experience will feel like the next logical step. Sheīs not gonna feel the enormous relief, that someone might, who has been vibrating consistently in fear, or despair. Or even frustration, you see. But it does not matter where you have been on the emotional scale. When you withdraw focus, you re-emerge into this energy that is REALLY you.

There will not be a momentīs loss of who you are! You do NOT become part of a nebulous mist. You do NOT lose your sense of identity. You donīt wonder where you are! You donīt feel suffocated for lack of oxygen. You donīt miss your body!

Instead, you ALL you have ever been! You have access to everywhere you want to go! You visit those- if you are wanting to- you can participate in your funeral, if youīr wanting to. You can re-activate the vibration of your beingnes. Iow, you could, from your non-physical dead- you want to call it, we like to call it "croaking" -be disrespectful, because there is no thing as death- you could from that nonphysical perspective you could if you wanted to reactivate the vibration that was you, and feel as if you are still in your physical body.

But you know what?
    Nobody wants to do that!
    Because the broader perspective is sooo intoxicating.

And then you acclimate into this, and you remember who you are, and you make your aquaintances with those you have been wondering about, as you re-emerge into that broader and broader perspective. And one thing that does happen, that makes you feel a little insecure from your physical format, is that large parts of your human personality are negatively oriented- and THOSE will be left behind.

So, you only take the very best of you! But you DONīT miss the other part.

Often, after such a discussion, we have to remind you that you wanted VERY MUCH to be in this bodies! Iow, donīt go jump off buildings! (laughter). .

from the clip Abraham Hicks - Afraid of death

How do you break the cycle of activating more unwanted?

Esther has something that she says to herself, on a pretty regular basis. You might like it:

(shouting)
    "SHUT UP ESTHER!!!!!"

-It gets her attention! It gets her attention.
    And she doesnīt mean just stop the words! She means, stop the mindflow! Stop the chatter. Stop the focus! Just STOP IT, and STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

Just STOP IT. Well, thatīs a decision, isnīt it!
    Itīs a decision. And then she always laughs. Because, no one has ever spoken to her like that. Everybody is nice to her. She is the only one that is not nice to her, and she doesnīt want to be NOT nice, it makes her laugh. Itīs a distracting thing. So you may all use it!

from the clip Abraham Hicks - How Can I Grow In My Faith

Fear about reaching for Enlightenment?

HS wants to line up into enlightenment.

HS:
    What is the somewhat slight fear that I experience, when the energy in my body starts to move?

Abe:
    Itīs a somewhat slight thought, about somewhat about it!

Esther was afraid she was gonna possessed, she heard that:
    "Ohhhh Esther, only bad things will come, when you tune into God!"

(big laughter) -It was basically what she heard people say. Pure positive energy- she KNEW it was good. She could feel it was good. She never felt love like that, before, in her life! And then, some fearful people would warn her about it and she thought: "That CANīT be right! Something that FEELS like this, CANīT be that."

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Enlightenment, and Fear! Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

Funny segment around Enlightenment

The thing that trips you up, is- through your life experience, you have long believed that if you would ever become enlightened, -which you think is unlikely!- if you ever would become enlightened- because, so often those who are stand out, and say about themselves how rare they really are... (laughter) and so YOU donīt really expect yourself to become enlightened!

You donīt really expect yourself to be one of those SPECIAL ones, who is in the receptive mode! And you really do think, that if you SHOULD -accidentally- get into the receptive mode, THAT REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION would be given to youuuuu
    (tragic voice).

It should be solemn, there should be harps playing, in the background.
    (laughter) AND, you should be receiving things that are of great importance! And so, when Esther comes out of meditation, and what she receives is to move furniture around, some might say: Thatīs not very enlightened. Who is she tapping into??" (laughter) (...)

If we could just convince you, that you are physical!!
    Oh wait, you already know that.
    (laughter) If we could just convince you,
    that it is GOOD that you are physical!

That you are physical beings, that are on the leading edge of thought! That you are physical extensions of SOURCE ENERGY! And that manifestations are as spiritual, as it gets.

So that you then could allow some of the- what you have formerly thought, were not such spiritual thoughts!

from the clip Abraham Hicks 2017 Really Receiving??? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept