Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Church and religion

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Fear about reaching for Enlightenment?

HS wants to line up into enlightenment.

HS:
    What is the somewhat slight fear that I experience, when the energy in my body starts to move?

Abe:
    It´s a somewhat slight thought, about somewhat about it!

Esther was afraid she was gonna possessed, she heard that:
    "Ohhhh Esther, only bad things will come, when you tune into God!"

(big laughter) -It was basically what she heard people say. Pure positive energy- she KNEW it was good. She could feel it was good. She never felt love like that, before, in her life! And then, some fearful people would warn her about it and she thought: "That CAN´T be right! Something that FEELS like this, CAN´T be that."

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Enlightenment, and Fear! Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

When that which is god — or that which is that which man wants to call “God” — is being understood by man, man has to translate it into the format he understands.

But this Energy, this Source that man is giving the label of “God”, cannot be quantified in anything that man understands. And as man attempts to do it, the distortions are enormous.

Excerpted from Los Angeles, CA on 8/4/01

Your IB- the dragon

HS:
    I am very satisfied with the relationship with my IB, in many ways it seems of a similar nature to what Esther/Abraham experience (...)

Abe:
    It´s similar, and the more you are allowing it to expand, the more alike it is. Your relationship with your IB is just a buddy-ing relationship. You are just getting to know one other!

Esther hasn´t even BEGUN to allow us to assist her in the ways that are possible.
    Because she is still hung up on her human-ness, to a certain extent. And so are you.

HS:
    Why is my IB seemingly... most people talk about flowers and roses, and beautiful things. My IB seems to be very...

Abe:
    Don´t let other people define what´s nice for you! Don´t let others, and their words, that MAY be aligned words, or not- don´t let them dictate to you what is wanted by you! Let your EMOTIONS guide you.

HS:
    So the IB that I´m speaking of, which I´m sure that you perceive on, that is my IB? Because it seems... it is... it´s magical. It´s powerful. But it´s EXTREMELY... well, I lay it out there, it takes the form of a dragon, very often. It´s very powerful, very vicious, but beautiful.

Abe:
    You translate it this way, because of it´s power.
    Everything is coming through your interpretation!

So, the block of thought that you are receiving- because there are very few humans who are physically around you, who are connecting with this energy, and are allowing it to flow, and so your mind had to make it something really unusual!

And so, you used all of those elements of power, and speed, and force, and stamina and intensity and all of that. You see what we´r getting at? -It´s your TRANSLATION, it´s your way of describing.

HS:
    So, that energy is still my IB, then?

Abe:
    And it´s pure, POSITIVE energy.

HS:
    I know... in everything, I experienced it a long long time, and it has never showed me anything aside from it´s divineness. It just takes a very strong form.

Abe:
    Yah. Again, we reflect that back to you, it´s your way of saying: "My IB is more powerful than anything I´ve witnessed in physical form". And we say, OF COURSE IT IS!
    Everyone got that "dragon" within them.
    That eagerness to go, and that... it´s the POWER of it. It´s the Strength of it. It´s the longevity of it, it´s the eternalness of it!

Yah, yah!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Take Your Inner-Being Along. Law of Attraction Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

Prayer

Your prayer causes you to focus,
    and the Law of Attractioncauses everything in the Universe that’s in vibrational harmony with your focus to come to you.

Excerpted from Lincroft, NJ on 10/15/96

Religion...

When you are talking about Source,
    you are talking about intelligence,
    and you are talking about love,
    and you are talking about life,
    and you are talking about eternity,
    and you are talking about feeling good-
    and that is the extent of religion.

SERIOUSLY.

Abe

(Thankyou LOTB!)

Abe:
    There are all kinds of things that many people believe, like cancer, that you don’t necessarily want to hold in your consciousness and activate within yourself. And so we really do not see a lot of value in trying to pin the Universe down to “truths.” Because the truth of what anyone lives is just the by-product of how they hold their thought. You see?

Q: Yes.

Abe:
    So we’ll go here with you, but we want you to understand that what-is, is what someone has held in their consciousness long enough to manifest.

Q: Okay.

Abe:
    Yes. So there are a lot of “truths” that are true.

Q:
    For that person.

Abe:
    For whoever is holding them as a vibrational tendency. Yes.

Q:
    Okay, so here’s my question: before we came into physical form, was it true or is it true that we had our life plan already directed for us and therefore we have no free will?

Abe:
    It is true in the sense that you are Source Energy, coming into a fantastic environment, knowing that you are a deliberate creator, and knowing that the potential for [either] ecstasy or agony [is] there. In other words, you knew that you were a creator and you knew that the environment would inspire your moment-to-moment creation, and you knew that you were worthy, and you knew that it would be a really good time, and you knew that you are eternal beings, and you knew that you would be focused here only momentarily, and you knew that no matter what happened you would re-emerge into the pure, positive energy. So in that sense you had your life planned out,
    because you knew it would be a valuable, exciting, delicious time of adventure on the leading edge of thought.

-It is not true that every thought about what this life would be was thought before you came. If that were true, you would not have come. You came forth to let the contrast inspire the new thought because this is a universe that is attraction-based.
    So, until there is an asking, there is no answering, you see.

So you said, from your nonphysical God state, “I will go forth into this environment, and I - the perspective that is me - will be inspired to new desire that will call forth new life experience.” So of course that statement
    [that we had our life plan already directed for us] is ridiculous.

We have never heard anything further from the reality of how it is established. But anyone who wants to believe that, will be powerless in their own experience, and they will make it their truth.

Q:
    Good. And that’s how I was feeling, but I was really rejecting this, and yet….

Abe:
    Well, rejecting it only activates something within you [that] you don’t want.

Q: Okay.

Abe:
    In other words, pushing against an idea that does not please you keeps it active within you. The thing that is tricky, you see, talking about beliefs that are dominant - this happens to physical folks because you have come to this place where you don’t understand what’s happening in your life experience because you have not been trained to pay attention to the way you feel. You’ve been trained to disregard the way you feel, to keep a stiff upper lip, that life isn’t supposed to be fun, and that through your struggle and hard work you justify your existence. So what happens is you look out into environments and you see things not wanted and you shout "NO" at them, never realizing that every time you shout no at them you activate them — and you about it — and you hold it into your experience.

And so then over time, as you feel no control over your experience, then you start trying to explain why you’ve got no control in your experience, and you assign it to someone else:

So you give God all of the credit for what’s happening or not happening. That’s why God is such a schizophrenic in man’s eyes
    (laughter from audience) - God punishes and God rewards and God blesses and God damns and God curses. In other words, you don’t want to get crossways of God, cause God could zap you with lightning, with a bolt of something and finish you off, right away.

In other words, you’ve created this image of God as your puny excuse to explain why your life today is not going better! -And we say, the only reason your life today is not going better,
    is because you don’t control of your own vibrations.

You’re flowing vibrations all over the place. You’re observing stuff you don’t want, you’re observing stuff you want, you’re observing stuff you don’t want, you’re observing stuff you want. And you’re looking all over the place, activating it all over the place. You’re like a cork on a raging sea, and you say, “I don’t have any control over my life. Somebody else must have control of my life. And the fact that my life sucks or the fact that my life is going well must be that somebody had a plan for me, and I can’t do anything about it. I’ll just live my life."
    (Laughter from audience.)

And we say, you’ve come here to be creators.
    You are creators, that’s why you’re here. Let the God that is within you shine through you, but you have to feel the shining out. In other words, you cannot allow it to come while you’re grumbling about what is.

-Religion is such an interesting thing, because you have fashioned it in order to explain where you are. When what you are about is coming forth to be who you are, and to allow who you are, you see.

9/23/02