Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mediterranean Cruise Sept. 3-15, 2016

Enlightened Member fromknowingtojoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    I LOVED reading and milking it, Elena! Thank you for typing it out... it was a beautiful rampage, that inspired and elated me!
    I am glad some of my friends still here! I never forget our epic times on Vortex Images thread and etc!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fromknowingtojoy View Post
    I am glad some of my friends still here! I never forget our epic times on Vortex Images thread and etc!
    beautiful memories... and you ALWAYS have been such an inspiration to me, since I got here!

It was your rampage from just now, that really made me think again to book the cruise, as well. Wouldn´t it be nice to meet you?!!
    So many beautiful options for me in that time... while it becomes REALLY compelling to book! Let´s see how it goes...

I am excited about this cruise so much I can taste the food, dance in my mind, and see the beautiful sights of various ports already!

Dear Paradise, love you too! Friend me on FB....Look me up in David's friends!

Oh how I loved that descriptive story posted previously in the thread about visualizing and using virtual reality to picture yourself at a workshop cruise. and then I see this up coming cruise thread and I wanted to start off saying... "Oh my gawd I wish I could be there..."

Which is very telling... and revealing for me to realize all of a sudden Lol, as to where my beliefs are re my ability to do so... and that must be how I feel and what I believe... so that's why I was immediately just going to offer the 'shortage' perspective... Hmmmm

So I caught myself though and glad I did really, even though I'm mentioning it NOW lol and understand the logic behind why that isn't a good idea hahahahaha ... But Its more like I'm in moment working those wrinkles out so to speak, and also in the moment sharing... so yeah, lol, I want to STOP that notion there and here...

And I REALLY now just say that I whole heartedly would love to join you all on this sure to be fun and amazing Abe Cruise! I feel like I've been formally invited for some strange reason lol, so I will accept the offer gladly and just plan on seeing you all then and there.... !! Lol

[ That was fun .... On to the next post lol.]

@Fromknowingtojoy WHAT AN AMAZING STORY OF CREATION and thank you thank you for sharing!!! The way you just encapsulated the movement you made from disbelief to belief to excitement and anticipation all surrounding one desire- was AHHHmazingly easy to understand and follow and truly inspires me to do the same!

I've got some 'homework' I think to do and some contemplating to carefully re-consider ... Thank you for that inspiration lol.

I'll see you there... I have to say 'I hope' .... but ya know that's okay, BC I'm just as optimistically believing that I'll be back to this thread, very soon with an update re that 'hope' ohhhh and sweet story to share that's as awesome in its unfolding as yours.

I am excited about this cruise so much I can taste the food, dance in my mind, and see the beautiful sights of various ports already!
    Love your anticipation and sharing ♥️ keep em coming lol.

Me and my love are booked!!! Wooooo-hoooo!!! This will be absolutely amazing! Thank you, David, for creating the cruise alignment and roll call thread for this cruise, even thought it's 6 month ahead... 6 delicious months of feeling, thinking, talking about this amazing vacation ! It is not only 12 days, it's 6 months and 12 days of a celebration of the magic that this work is about. I am so happy I got across this cruise at the time when I was pondering of traveling in Europe, this is way better ! I get to effortlessly float between 6 countries! With my amazing dream Lover who became excited about us going on a cruise even he didn't have money at the moment. My honey is a magical being that never heard of Abraham, but was alined with my excitement, "F❤️ck yes!" He said! "I am already feeling myself there!" "We pay the deposit. Money will come. This is how it works!" My amazing honey never even heard LOA teachings, he is just right there, he knows! 3 days later we both feel high from signing up for the cruise ! We dream ! 6 months of this deliciousness! Yea!

This is amazing its in my life again! ❤️

Yours, Fk2Joy ❤️

Thank you again for this share!!! I'm reading backwards btw... I'm strange I guess. I started with your 'looking for more abers' lol then got more excited as I read them in reverse!! I ♥️ U and your stories.

i am too late... I'm just going to figure out the next 'event' and work out those wrinkles then figure out the next cruise I still have time to make some moves around lol.

Thanks again all for this thread and all the stories and inspiration.

If I would kept myself from just doing it 6 months ago, I would not be on this cruise, people! There are many things came up between there and now, and surely I would think "Oh, I can't go now"…"I need money for this"…"I need money for that"…"Look whats going in in Europe, its not a good time"…"He has to work"…blah, blah, blah… We changed 2 places to live at this time, he changed a workplace, had a break in work for a month, surely we would NOT go on a cruise, BUT when its all decided and set, THE LIFE arranges all around the decision, and so here we are - flying to Amsterdam in a couple of days to sail the Mediterranean ,Yeah! Life is amazing, CELEBRATE!!!