Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Alaska Cruise July 1-8, 2016

nancy,
    in my work a day world, I am often a leading edge mover and shaker...... I love to see improvement in how things are done and how ppl are treated.
    so! the universe brings me plenty of opportunities to cocreate

recently I could feel rosa parks in some work place changes to improve the conditions for the women, and also the men as it turns out

I suppose I have the temperament for all of this, and the joy of seeing things work out in such interesting and amazing ways. I am never in harms way, but I do titito stick my neck out and go with the flow of improvements.

i'm not one who can sit back and watch old school dynamics so I am def part of the evolution of improvements, and many others follow my example...... and others lead in more supportive ways. it's amazing.

i'm so glad you enjoy your work

Hi, would you be so kind as to tell me the meaning of titito? Thank you. I am new to this forum. Well done for being a match to the cruise. I am eagerly anticipating the experience. Jx

Quote Originally Posted by coejane View Post
    Hi, would you be so kind as to tell me the meaning of titito?
    "Tuned In, Tapped In, Turned On."

You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.

Red face ah

of course it is
    I'm off to the glossary to study. ; )

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    "Tuned In, Tapped In, Turned On."

You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.

Quote Originally Posted by coejane View Post
    Hi, would you be so kind as to tell me the meaning of titito? Thank you. I am new to this forum. Well done for being a match to the cruise. I am eagerly anticipating the experience. Jx
    super moderator!! Welcome coejane. You are already on your way to being a match for a cruise and anything else you desire. Play in the delightful anticipation of it. Nancy

Yes, in deed

Thank you, so nice to read. A lovely uplift.
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonAid View Post
    super moderator!! Welcome coejane. You are already on your way to being a match for a cruise and anything else you desire. Play in the delightful anticipation of it. Nancy

Listening to myself in the hotseat. So much more satisfying in the listening of what Abe had to say. All Abraham points are quotes except for where I noted. All Me are a bit paraphrased for brevity.

Me: talking about our Forgiveness Gratitude and Appreciate work
    Abraham: We don’t usethe word forgiveness and we don’t use the word gratitude

Me: Gap where people are and Appreciation to big to start with
    Abraham: We don't disagree with you

Me: Work in Developing countries bring aid and it isn’tsustainable
    Abraham: Let it be what it is and don’t make it more thanthey are ready to receive.The mostimportant thing to tuning in and offering yourself from the place of beingtuned in is not to be too invested in the receiving of others. You can’tcontrol It and if you try to control it you lose your connection and you won’tbe able to keep the flow going and in time what you discover in all of this itis so much more satisfying work to be offering to those ready to receive thanto assert into the environment something they are not ready to receive. We havebeen talking about that a lot. And here is the law behind it. When you seesomeone in need you aren’t in that compassionate place where it continues toflow through you. So it’s all about the way you feel as you are offering.
    Me: Can we take it more into the villages
    Abraham: Maybe……..This is the thing Ester doesn’t want to beon television for that reason. (Not a direct quote)
    Abraham: Lots of villages are not ready for this. They are not readyfor this understanding and so there would be blowback for them it would beuncomfortable for them and uncomfortable for Esther. And not productive inanyway. Because there is no such law as law of assertion. You can have all theanswers you can know what would be better for someone you actually know what isbetter for your children and yet with all that love and all that attention allthat well intention that you are offering to your children.
    Sometimes they are not open to receive it because they wantto figure it out on their own. You see. We just encourage you to let the basisof what you are doing be steeped in your understanding that the Law ofAttraction and Law of inclusion that there is no assertion that those who areready for you will meet you. LoA will make sure that that is so.
    So I appreciate LoA making sure it is so. Nancy