Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alaska Cruise July 1-8, 2016

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonAid View Post
    So I was thinking about how I can attract Paradise on Earth over here because I love when she takes what Abraham says and colors and bolds it and adds emphasis....and I clicked on last years Alaska cruise and saw this perfect post for me:

(...)

so I appreciate you and know I will be seeing you soon. Its the law. Nancy
    SO much love and appreciation at you, Nancy, and a huge thank you for the fantastic information!

I will LOVE to color each quote that you are giving!!!
    While I understood that the notes that you posted so far, are no real quotes, but NOTES, yes?
    I never colored notes, because I want to keep the message clear and not mix people up...

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    SO much love and appreciation at you, Nancy, and a huge thank you for the fantastic information!

I will LOVE to color each quote that you are giving!!!
    While I understood that the notes that you posted so far, are no real quotes, but NOTES, yes?
    I never colored notes, because I want to keep the message clear and not mix people up...
    Ahhhhh yes you are correct. While most of the words are directly from the workshop they may not the exact quote I guess we will need to wait for the CD's or the official recordings. Thanks for your reply. You are amazing and heck I got my manifestation.
    Nancy

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

I so look forwards to our co-creation, you powerful creator!

What great notes! Thank you so much for sharing, Nancy! Looking forward to continuing and your hot-seat memories.

Hot seat experience to the best of my memory which will be totally interesting to get the real quotes from ---
    Me: Thanks to the last person who helped me get into the hotseat.
    Abe: Isn't that the way many times
    Me: My work is very much based on Law of Attraction (or your teachings said to Abraham) I do Forgiveness, Gratitude and Appreciation work
    Abe: We don't do Forgiveness or Gratitude
    Me: (a bit taken aback) Yes but the people I work with have too big a gap to start work at Appreciation
    Abe: We'll give you that
    Me: I have long had a question about taking this work into a community -- one where maybe even people like me -- have distributed aid but have not been able to help people be sustainable with it and instead of giving aid help people to get to a better place emotionally and then see if what they get can be more sustainable.
    Abe: A story about how Esther won't do that. She doesn't want to go on TV because it might not be everyone's choice to be part of Abraham. It doesn't feel right.
    Abe: This is the LoA not of making things happen.

That's it.
    I have been puzzling it over and talking about it with people. The following morning I felt awful about it. Not one little we know you do good work, you're going to really like this, you were meant to do this....like Abe had said earlier. Ok that wasn't in my vibration I know I do good work, I know I am meant to do this and I didn't go to Abraham for validation. I know I attract what I am feeling and maybe I am feeling that Abraham is beginning to be a bit repetitive and that I do know many of the points even if I don't always practice them and I think there is some of Esther in the streaming (which she and Abraham acknowledge) and I got all of this back. I was not dazzled by her, I didn't feel like I was looking into the eyes of Source. However, I didn't feel defensive (which I sometimes do when people say things like Abraham said) I just tried to hear what I was being told. Now I need to listen to it to see if I did indeed hear right.

Any comments would be helpful. (maybe we need to get rid of and replace with appreciation ) Nancy

What sorts of "comments" are you looking for? (With the caveat that comments will be hard because this is more impressions and recollection than actual material.)

My first thought is that the question and the answer are two different frequencies, and maybe, you got that back to you in a BIG WAY!!

Another thought for you is that big energy can really throw you for a loop. The last workshop I went to was followed by some VERY difficult days. Those trees hurt at 100 miles an hour!!!

So you've got some big trees -- feeling disappointed, feeling unheard, etc. I think they feel worse right now then they might if it was a normal day because your stream was faster.

I might say things like, I'll understand it better soon. Maybe this was the right next step on a wonderful path. Even if this never makes sense, I know more fully that I'm doing great. I don't need even Abraham to confirm that. I know even more clearly what I DO want.

As always, love yourself gently back into alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    What sorts of "comments" are you looking for? (With the caveat that comments will be hard because this is more impressions and recollection than actual material.)
    Good clarifying comment. Any impressions would be helpful from a super moderator's great vastness of experience, or from a newbie or anyone in-between. I am trying out different perspectives to see how my IB responds.
    Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    My first thought is that the question and the answer are two different frequencies, and maybe, you got that back to you in a BIG WAY!!

Another thought for you is that big energy can really throw you for a loop. The last workshop I went to was followed by some VERY difficult days. Those trees hurt at 100 miles an hour!!!

So you've got some big trees -- feeling disappointed, feeling unheard, etc. I think they feel worse right now then they might if it was a normal day because your stream was faster.

I might say things like, I'll understand it better soon. Maybe this was the right next step on a wonderful path. Even if this never makes sense, I know more fully that I'm doing great. I don't need even Abraham to confirm that. I know even more clearly what I DO want.

As always, love yourself gently back into alignment.
    OH so much........I really appreciate those thoughts. I literally ran straight into a electricity pole on my bike the other day. Yes it was absolutely the next step. How dazzling to be in the hot seat, to know the feeling of being in the vortex with such clarity, knowing the feeling I am reaching for and can align with.... Always good to be among people who really get it. Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by LemonAid View Post
    OH so much........I really appreciate those thoughts. I literally ran straight into a electricity pole on my bike the other day. Yes it was absolutely the next step. How dazzling to be in the hot seat, to know the feeling of being in the vortex with such clarity, knowing the feeling I am reaching for and can align with.... Always good to be among people who really get it. Nancy
    Oh my!! Hope you are ok!!

This just popped in -- in your notes somewhere up there, it says the path of least resistance can feel worse at first because you are shining a spotlight on the resistance that was always there.

Maybe you've launched some new rockets of desire and in this fast moving stream, the resistance has a giant spotlight on it!!! Even the hotseat was a spotlight!!

Keep taking the easy and gentle steps to catch up. You'll get there.