Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very slow navigation

Very slow navigation

Hey cats, I'm new to the forum and it's good to be here! What I have noticed navigating the forum for the last several weeks is that navigating from page to page is very slow to load. Sometimes it doesn't connect and gives me a '404' error. Is it possible that I need to change a setting on my computer? I'm running Safari on my IMAC which is about 3 years old and very up to date.. I'm using El Capitain as an OS. I'm active on another forum having to do with my profession which is actually set-up with a very similar forum/website design and I have no problems there - everything is fast and smooth. Has anyone else run into this and do you have any fixes? Thanks and all the very best, Lex

EaseAndFlow
    Come on, stop looking so pointedly at this "issue" from the unwanted end of the stick. Your attention to it is creating more of it. All is well with the forum.

Welcome!

The same happened to me briefly this morning, but compared to the surplus success of the forum it's really nothing! I just refreshed the page and then it would be as good as new!

Incredibly appreciative of this forum, it's mods and members! Truly delicious! Let us not forget that contrast is all part and parcel of this!

Hey guys, thanks for the replies and thanks for the welcome sweetheart

I should clarify a bit: This situation I have been experiencing isnít necessarily from the unwanted end of the stick for me. For a fair while now, more and more, I have been practicing believing that everything that happens to me is working out for my good. The reason I posted about this was to see if this was an issue just effecting me, or was something with the website itself. If it was something only germaine to my situation, I would of taken it as a message to me to do other things rather than checking out this forum. After all, there are plenty of wonderful Abraham talks and materials available to check out and learn from. Although I didnít first get the idea of everything working out for my best interests from Abraham, these teachings certainly re-enforced this idea to me and I feel that in many regular every day situations, for someone who lives in the type of culture and environment I do, it really helps me to stay on that high flying disc:-)

Another interesting way to frame this:

What am I attracting to myself in my vibration that is causing me to experience glitchy use of the forum?

Is this something I am attracting for my benefit as my time would be better served in other areas?

Or is it some type of resistance I am creating that would be good to become conscious of and let go of?

Not sure of the answer yet - but my postings, or lack thereof, would be the indicator for the future

Or could you be a co-operative component for the expanded experience of many of our Forum friends?

I like that one the best, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Or could you be a co-operative component for the expanded experience of many of our Forum friends?

I like that one the best, myself.
    Hey! That's pretty good! I'll tell you one thing listening to Abraham has done for me is really expand my awareness of options to think about before jumping to a conclusion in my own mind about something. Another thing - I've never been on a forum with SO many emoticon choices! This will take some getting used to.. I see some of you are pros..

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I get the same glitches and slowness.
    Iīm sure the "powers to be" are on it!

I LOVE how it gives me room for a short meditation and renewed awareness for trust, every time!

Thanks! This is what I was wondering..very helpful.. Nice emoticons

yep, I'm expanding with the glitches too. Spending less time posting.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    And I love to EXPAND BEYOND the "normal setting"!