Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very slow navigation

Banned
    I am not understanding what you are saying, but I agree that it has positive aspects.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    And I love to EXPAND BEYOND the "normal setting"!

Quote Originally Posted by EaseAndFlow View Post
    I am not understanding what you are saying, but I agree that it has positive aspects.
    Iīm not sure if you answered *me*, but here is my take on it:

I love to expand beyond the normal Forum-offers for emoticons
    and I also love to expand beyond what was "normal" technically in the convenience on this Forum... because, the contrast EXPANDS our desires, and also our appreciation for what is...

Banned
    Ok. I understand now.

I also think this was about 2 things.
    1. jazz is new and started a thread just to be here with us
    2. a technical question that was asked about on the technical forum

either way , we got to share our common experience of the glitch, and also agree that it's all ok

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    I also think this was about 2 things.
    1. jazz is new and started a thread just to be here with us
    2. a technical question that was asked about on the technical forum

either way , we got to share our common experience of the glitch, and also agree that it's all ok

I haven't read 'lemon-up's profile, but I would not be surprised to find that s/he is a highly respected professional clairvoyant! On the only other forum I frequent on a regular basis, there is a set-up much like this one and a sub-forum for technical questions, just as there is here. The moderators ask us to report any technical hiccups and/or issues with the website functioning, and to ask any questions related to how to use the various posting functions on the forum.

Banned
    I don't know, but for some reason I get the feeling that you love cats. It's very nice to have you here on the forum ljazztrm, have fun!

I don't know, but for some reason I get the feeling that you love cats. It's very nice to have you here on the forum ljazztrm, have fun!
    Wow! We have 2 highly developed clairvoyants posting on the same thread! Itís obvious to me the only way you could of deduced my love of cats is from tapping into part of my non-physical energy body. I daresay I wouldnít be a bit surprised if you could tell me the pattern of the aloha shirt I am wearing right now. I know you and Ďlemon-upí already know this but, for the benefit of the people who havenít yet fostered these abilities in a more developed way, I will share this: I do have my two kitties (one of which is into Abraham, and the other is coming around) on the second floor of the house that I rent out. On the first floor live 16 cats! And my landlady, the owner of the house, lives in the basement - and she is a cat rescuer. Itís actually one of the reasons I first decided to rent this place as an apartment.. I figured a person who rescues cats has to have a good heart/nature. Thanks for the welcome

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Tropical Cat-Man from Queens and others: King David the site owner is aware of the issue and will surely breeze by here with an update - and things might even be working better by then.

Quote Originally Posted by ljazztrm View Post
    I haven't read 'lemon-up's profile, but I would not be surprised to find that s/he is a highly respected professional clairvoyant! On the only other forum I frequent on a regular basis, there is a set-up much like this one and a sub-forum for technical questions, just as there is here. The moderators ask us to report any technical hiccups and/or issues with the website functioning, and to ask any questions related to how to use the various posting functions on the forum.