Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very slow navigation

Hmmm.. Ok, let's try again.. Nice!

Not really a breeze though, but I am working on it with support from the hosting company. It is elevated to admin support there at the company. I will keep you all informed. Meantime, it is intermittent. I don't see a problem now and I keep trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    Tropical Cat-Man from Queens and others: King David the site owner is aware of the issue and will surely breeze by here with an update - and things might even be working better by then.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Not really a breeze though, but I am working on it with support from the hosting company. It is elevated to admin support there at the company. I will keep you all informed. Meantime, it is intermittent. I don't see a problem now and I keep trying.

If you find threads that do it a lot, post them here. So far everything seems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    If you find threads that do it a lot, post them here. So far everything seems to work.
    RIGHT NOW it all works fine.
    15 minutes ago I needed a lot of meditation on the "Becoming a butterfly" thread
    It really comes intermittend, but it doesnīt lose save contends, so it really very friendly.

Hello, these past days I've been on my smartphone because my laptop is down. I don't know if that makes any difference.
    The is the third day I've had problems getting to the Forum. I click to get to the forum and an error message comes up that says 404 error. I have no idea what that means. so for the last 3 days two-thirds of the time I've tried to get here I could not. I know this problem will work itself out and I'm not worried. I wanted to tell you in case the information was helpful. thanks for all your hard work

Just NOW it occured again.

Iīm skipping all over Forum, and get the same problems all over the place, so I donīt think itīs limited to certain threads?

I just found if I copy the text I write and then refresh the page and then paste it and reply..then it still goes to '404'..BUT then if I go back...and then hit the reply button again..then it posts.. but only if it's short and without emoticons...except my own 'handmade' ones.. ;-) :-) :-O ;-) Anyway, hope this helps! :-)

As you know, David is working on it.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to compose your reply in some sort of text-editing app and then copy-and-paste it over into the Forum. That way, if you do get a 404 error, you won't lose your work.

The backspace from the 404 error page is not a surefire solution.

And, of course, our Aligment trumps everything.

I looked up code 404 and read that it is given the nickname "clueless" amongst IT people. Sorry, David, I admit I was a vibrational match and had to be slowed down to see it...