Page 1 of 32 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Wealth journey

Wealth journey

I completed my skin journey. Next stop- money! Here we go! I'm sure this will be easier because I'm really getting the hang of this.

First, to lay it all out there and look it right in the face in this wonderful judgment-free zone:

I have a whopping total of about
    -$3,200 in my bank account. Yes, that's a negative sign. We can go up to negative 4,000. Rent is due in one week and it's $1,000. I don't budget. I don't buy much, just groceries really, but when I do buy anything I tend to feel some guilt/fear. I have two kids and I feel guilty that I didn't figure out the money thing before having them. We've never had anything bad happen to us. Some magic money always appears to save us so we're never in dire straits. But in the time I've experienced this I have gone from wanting to be comfortable to wanting to have a helluva lot of money, more than I can possibly spend, because I CAN and I SHOULD. My money rockets have multiplied many times over so I'm doing quite well in my vortex! I'm really good at being in the vortex lately but today I realized ignoring is working for many things but my vibration about money is something I must clean up.

I feel inspired to start with seeing what is positive about this situation:

If things hadn't gotten this bad, I probably wouldn't be working on this so intently now, even if I was far from my goal of being a multi-millionaire/billionaire. I'd just be hanging around hoping it would come eventually. Now I'm going to deliberately create it!

I'm going to be a fantastic teacher when I achieve my goal because I really am going from 0 to everything, and I'll be able to use that journey to assist others.

We only owe about $13,000 in total. That's not so bad. Kanye West is like $53 million dollars in debt? All I need is a couple thousand extra a month to set all those debts straight.

I noticed I don't like the idea of getting paid for what I've been doing really well lately. I almost backed out of beginning to establish what I do as a paying career because I feel uncomfortable with it, but now I'm going to get comfortable! Not because money needs to come in that particular way, but because I want to feel good about receiving money in general.

In establishing this thing as a career, I'll be able to help a lot more people than when doing it free, even if I had unlimited funds while doing it free. Not having money is encouraging me to do that.

That's all for now... but I'll be back! I'm psyched to feel good!

My first potential client is coming today and I want to do some prepaving...

So here's what will happen in our meeting:
    I'm really really really comfortable and happy. I know this will be fun because I love doing this and I'm GREAT at it! I tell her what I do. She is excited. "This is exactly what I've been looking for!" We talk for a little over an hour and we both are on fire, loving it and benefitting from it. There's still so much to say but I gently bring an end to the session. She tells me she wants to continue with me and that she'd pay double what I charge for what I do. We set a time for next week. She goes home and tells friends of hers about me. My business starts booming from word-of-mouth alone and the most perfect clients are streaming to me. I need to raise my prices because there are so many people seeking my services.

Awesome.

wow...i really want to join this thread...i also want to have my wealth journey...the good news is that first of all i can start from a very positive place:my finances are always plus,never minus....even if its only 2 euro plus,its always plus...no borrowing,no debts,no mortgages,no credit card debts...for the last 20 years or more...everything always plus...however the main resistance and whats is stopping me is simply not being used to big money...big money in my hands feels somehow awkward,causing even fear and uncertainty...and this is where i d like to do my emotional work...
    when i express this desire of wealth i always add "when im ready"...i know that in this way i also somehow express lack of readiness,prolonging/delaying my manifestation....and i peacefully allow this manifestation take weeks,months,years,literally anything....there is no hurry..i simply want to be emotionally ready...
    one of the actions i took (and its inspired action,not action journey)is doing and achieving very high diplomas in financial education...i currently study financial management,managerial accountancy,financial investments management,financial analytics...and so on and so on...this education and official certificates give me completely different emotional vibration:i start feeling like topmost boss/manager of finances,like some leader of high financial matters,more than uncertainty or identifying myself with small coins in my pocket....its the first step in the direction i want...

Quote Originally Posted by cuddly View Post
    wow...i really want to join this thread...i also want to have my wealth journey...the good news is that first of all i can start from a very positive place:my finances are always plus,never minus....even if its only 2 euro plus,its always plus...no borrowing,no debts,no mortgages,no credit card debts...for the last 20 years or more...everything always plus...however the main resistance and whats is stopping me is simply not being used to big money...big money in my hands feels somehow awkward,causing even fear and uncertainty...and this is where i d like to do my emotional work...
    when i express this desire of wealth i always add "when im ready"...i know that in this way i also somehow express lack of readiness,prolonging/delaying my manifestation....and i peacefully allow this manifestation take weeks,months,years,literally anything....there is no hurry..i simply want to be emotionally ready...
    one of the actions i took (and its inspired action,not action journey)is doing and achieving very high diplomas in financial education...i currently study financial management,managerial accountancy,financial investments management,financial analytics...and so on and so on...this education and official certificates give me completely different emotional vibration:i start feeling like topmost boss/manager of finances,like some leader of high financial matters,more than uncertainty or identifying myself with small coins in my pocket....its the first step in the direction i want...
    Do you really wish to wait years for this manifestation? these Abraham books are so full of processes just for you to find better alignment.
    Abraham it says that when you do find alignment that your good can come FAST!!!
    Just saying...

...no....of course not,but when there is some resistance saying "lack of readiness" i simply want to do it with my own gradual speed,even if its a complete turtle and snail for others...i also dont feel any hurry...i dont feel like some porsche,lamborgini or ferrari is running away from me and i must chase them...its also one of the factors...

Hi cuddly! Thanks for joining in! And hello Hummingbird Lover!

I want to address something that I was just thinking about, and that your post, cuddly, kind of touched on for me...

I said in my first post that I don't budget. Again, I don't spend much, but until this point there hasn't been much to spend so I'm still not spending within our income. I was going to justify why I don't budget but I realized... it doesn't really matter why. The point is that I'm not budgeting, I don't stay within our income, and I have to feel better about that. It's not about wrong or right. This is what it is right now, and I need to feel better about right now. This itself is helping to relieve the guilt. Perhaps I'll learn to budget later. I know I prefer to just make so much money that I can't possibly spend it all. But I'll let my IB take me where it wants to. I'll neither push against budgeting or push against not budgeting. I'm just going to feel better right now.

I know well being abounds, and that I'm taken care of always.

I know that money always turns up when we really need it.

I know that I do deserve what I buy. I also deserve to have money. I'm not bad for spending more than I earn. Only I know what feels best to me. Even if the best thing for every person in the world was to budget, that fact wouldn't make it the right thing for me.

I don't feel great now, but I know that I feel much, much better than when I tried living very frugally. And in fact, the result was the same. We've been in pretty much the same situation whether we spend a little more or no.

I am making an investment in myself. Great businessmen have risked a lot of money they didn't have to create booming businesses. I too am investing. I am investing in my own happiness, and in my ability to do this work, which is what will really bring me money.

I am not more or less worthy, better or worse of a person, more or less moral, more or less ethical, or anything else, because I spend more than I earn. It's not a deciding factor about anything. It's simply how it is, and I am doing my best to feel better. Feeling better matters more than anything in the whole world.

In the end of the day, the "extra" I spend is not that much. There are people spending way more, in way more debt... and there are plenty of people like that who have become wealthy and remained wealthy. It's not my habits that decide my wealth but my vibration.

I am a good person. I am nice to be around. I am loved. I love people. I feel better about my finances. I feel good knowing that I can say these things in this space and not be judged. I feel good knowing that there is no judgment necessary about any of my actions. The only action worth taking is making myself feel better. Everything follows from feeling better. Everything gets better when I feel better. I've done it in other areas and I will do it in this one.

I feel good knowing this. It feels good to succeed.
    It feels good to feel better.
    It feels good to know my own worth.
    It feels good to be free.
    It feels good to be released from the constraints of any other person's opinions, ideas, or techniques.
    It feels good to listen to me.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Cuddly, this is a personal work thread for pleasedtomeetme, not a free-for-all discussion thread, so if you want to chat about the concepts, feel free to do that in the main Abraham Teachings and You subforum. Here, it's about focused, deliberate, specific application of the Teachings, if that's what you're up for.

And, of course, as HL says, shifting your money vibe can happen very, very quickly.

aha...ok...i didnt know...i thought its open for any participants.....ok,no problemo....

Hey cuddly, I don't think HitC meant (correct me if I'm wrong) that you couldn't join in! Just that the thread is about practically applying the teachings rather than talking about them generally. Please do join! The more, the merrier

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Exactly. To clarify, cuddly, this is for application of the Teachings, using a Process or combination of Processes, to your own situation, based on the thread's theme. Many of them are solo affairs, some folks work in groups. Also people can refer to them as examples, for their own guidance, or cheer the practitioner on in their progress.