Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132

Thread: Wealth journey

Tuning in..noticing the wealth abounding all around. The access ...locking in. Feels so good to recognize my prosperity and appreciate it.
    It's all around everywhere..right before my eyes..and I feel myself soaking in my own contentment and enthusiasm.

I'm so thankful for all the things I've learned..and for all the wonderful things I've manifested.

It really is happening. It's easy. The more I chillax and spend freely and trust my abundance the more it just rolls in!

Just here to bask and appreciate. My vibe has shifted so much, I didn't even submit my rebates, but after getting them in quite late, they were still approved. Now I have a fun gift to deposit today. Plus my big refund for a service I cancelled. I feel so blessed and abundant to be able to afford such wonderful things. Everything keeps moving in the right direction. This feels very nice. I'm so appreciative of all the components that have come together. Most of all, I appreciate feeling good.

Allowing my wealth is so awesome.

I love buying the best of things and optimizing my spending. I feel so good with money and so attractive of it! And all good things! I am so excited to get my new Dyson vacuum soon!

Feels so good to buy everything I want..and sometimes realize I don't want something and then not buy it. Feels so good to feel in a nice alignment with saving and spending and investing and abundance.. feeling very very blessed in this way. Feels so good to focus on it. Wealth is a vibration.

I love the awesome foot socks I bought. I love that I am so abundant that for every pair I buy, one is donated to someone!
    And I'm so thankful that I can buy the very best rebounder for me. I love the amazing customer service! It was so fun to research all the brands and models and pick the one I liked best for me. I LOVE having the freedom to choose exactly what I want.
    I love being able to do what I want when I want. FREEDOM is wealth!
    I am FREE FREE FREE..spending vibrational currency and more!

I'm feeling abundant and wealthy. Spending more and having more and feeling more capable with money. I am surrounded by brilliant loving resources of all kinds and enjoying the journey. I so appreciate this!!!