Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Wealth journey

Hi All Wealth Creators! I haven't been here for so long..feels good to be back!

I'm savoring the feeling of spending freely...feeling capable...prosperous...unlimited...clear minded...frisky...well...and all reflected in the money I attract and flow and utilize and appreciate. It feels WONDERFUL!!!!

Lots of love to all of you, friends!!! Hey PTMM!!! Thank you for this awesome thread!!!

I noticed getting caught up in some details lately doesn't feel good. Just recognizing it doesn't feel good feels like enough of a shift to allow again.. Feels good.

Hey.. PTMM..so nice to see you!

I still feel the vortex of this thread alive and well. I have been focusing on other aspects more..but my wealth journey is going well. How wonderful it all works together!

I continue to attract more positive flow of vibrational alignment to wealth. I feel that beautiful feeling of alignment.. of the calm of alignment. The joy part feels so pervasive it is subtle..and sometimes bouncing up big and bright too!

I have made many choices.. many decisions.. and changed my mind on things at times too. I have spent big chunks of money..at times more than I had initially wanted..felt the pang of insecurity..and quickly soothed it.. and even forgot about it..and then saw things turn around so nicely. It makes perfect sense.. it feels good!

And now I feel a calm buoyant trust and clarity and aliveness. I feel so glad I made the choices I did! I feel glad I spent and flowed the currency..vibraitonally and physically!

I am wealthy and abundant..and I appreciate it so much! Much love fellow wealth creators!

I love money. I love the feeling having a lot of money. I love the feeling of peace and stability and security and gladness it brings. It's fun to feel free and generous. It's fun to feel self sufficient. Alignment is fun. Being wealthy vibrationally is the best of everything.

I love having everything I need. It's so wonderful to be able to buy whatever course, book, music, food, clothes I am drawn to. I especially love feeling good about my ability to make good choices. I feel like I know what is right for me in all ways.

I am so deeply thankful for all that I have.

I am Wealthy and becoming more so. I know it. I feel it. I am flooded with abundance of everything good for me. Everything unfolds abundantly, prosperously, and with great perfect detail. I am so blessed. I am clear and receptive! It feels so good!

My wealth is not just about money.. it's about everything...I'm allowing on such a deep level for me. It's so good. So good.
    I am blessed. I am free. I am abundant. I am flowing and allowing. I'm loving the genius of the Universe. I'm so thankful and I love to be a part of the flow...soooo good.

It is such a pleasure to do my taxes..to organize my financial papers..to consult with my accountant and other professionals. It is such a joy to have my hands in the clay..and to allow..the magic..yes!